The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

9 hours ago, Darkflare said:

"The one in the suit is part of my mercenary team. I don't know who the other one is."

eNLyopx.jpg

Ah...so the Mercenary business is still booming, eh? That used to be your bread and butter at one time. How's everyone doing? Robo-Ky? Kojuro? I'm sure Ren is keeping your clientele nice and steady. And has you witch friend gotten used to waking up early? Hahaha!

c0k6hFg.jpg

Meanwhile Melina had sen enough of the facilty and was on her way back to registration...

18 hours ago, Dumanios said:

ag9bU0e.png

"Yep, I'm with that group. I'm Raina Havenray, nice to meet you."

TdW9qbb.jpg

Hey, Raina! Bout to register too? Who's you your new friends!?

9 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Story-gor22.png

"It's always nice to see fresh faces around here. Enjoy your stay."

5sbl1hI.png

Hey tall, dark and handsome...you helping Miss Anna with registration too or you here to crack a few skulls?

JRDEVlk.jpg

Anwalt: Seems like everyone's back. Let's head there with them.

rnTyN8K.png

Lucent: OK. You're doing the registration for us.

gpCHHJB.jpg

Anwalt: You sure you want me to do yours?

u22ZljA.png

Lucent: It... will be fine. Eventually.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Right. Then let's head back to the desk.

The trio went to the desk where everyone seemed to be reunited.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: We want to do our registrations. You do automatic transactions and currency changes, right?

9 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

eNLyopx.jpg

Ah...so the Mercenary business is still booming, eh? That used to be your bread and butter at one time. How's everyone doing? Robo-Ky? Kojuro? I'm sure Ren is keeping your clientele nice and steady. And has you witch friend gotten used to waking up early? Hahaha!

GSj1BsV.png

"A lot has changed since then. I still have my group but they come and go as they please. Everyone's got their own thing after all. I usually just call them when something comes up. Gordeau here is an exception since he helps out with the cafeteria as well. Well, Robo-Ky too because someone needs to keep an eye on him. And then there's Ren who comes every once in a while to check on her "investment".

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

5sbl1hI.png

Hey tall, dark and handsome...you helping Miss Anna with registration too or you here to crack a few skulls?

Story-gor21.png

"Neither I'm afraid. I'm on cafeteria duty today. Unless of course some smartass wants to cause trouble around here in which case I'll gladly introduce them to my scythe. Of course, I'm sure a lovely lady like yourself will behave while they're here. Now if you'll excuse me..."

VTF1AFl.png

"Oh Miss, you're already done with the tour as well? I need you to fill out these forms to have you registered."

10 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

The trio went to the desk where everyone seemed to be reunited.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: We want to do our registrations. You do automatic transactions and currency changes, right?

541An4t.png

"I'm actually from a proud lineage of merchants. You could say running a business is in my blood. Knowing the exchange rate of every currency is one of the many skills we learn since we're kids. Just fill out these forms in the mean time and I'll handle the exchange. Don't worry, I always make sure to keep myself up to date with the current rate."

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.png

"A lot has changed since then. I still have my group but they come and go as they please. Everyone's got their own thing after all. I usually just call them when something comes up. Gordeau here is an exception since he helps out with the cafeteria as well. Well, Robo-Ky too because someone needs to keep an eye on him. And then there's Ren who comes every once in a while to check on her "investment".

vTgi43N.jpg

"Investment?!" Wait...you mean this new facilty!? And here I thought she was working for you. It's almost the other way around. But seriously...we gotta talk. Got a place we can discuss some things. Actually...where's Lilith? We came all this way and I'm doing all the talking.

Story-gor21.png

"Neither I'm afraid. I'm on cafeteria duty today. Unless of course some smartass wants to cause trouble around here in which case I'll gladly introduce them to my scythe. Of course, I'm sure a lovely lady like yourself will behave while they're here. Now if you'll excuse me..."

jK1NYsK.jpg

Later...

VTF1AFl.png

"Oh Miss, you're already done with the tour as well? I need you to fill out these forms to have you registered."

Lmycsm8.jpg

Sure thing, hun.

Melina completes her registration forms and hands them to Anna along with her 40 Pomps...

Lmycsm8.jpg

Here ya go...

541An4t.png

"I'm actually from a proud lineage of merchants. You could say running a business is in my blood. Knowing the exchange rate of every currency is one of the many skills we learn since we're kids. Just fill out these forms in the mean time and I'll handle the exchange. Don't worry, I always make sure to keep myself up to date with the current rate."

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: That I cannot disagree. You do seem like an expert on the matter, miss.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: So these are the forms? Right.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Alright, let's see it here...

Anwalt, Lucent and Umbra fill their forms and each of their forms and return them to Anna, all of them filled with the necessary information.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Now we need to pay. There's 3 of us so according to this price list, the first month is equal to 40...

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt: Pompadillions... each.

8oDY9vm.png

Umbra: Pfft. "Pompadillions"? What sort of lunatic comes with a stupid name for a money? Seriously, that's ridiculous.

GVzFPf8.png

Lucent: It's... weird. I wouldn't call it idiotic or ridiculous, though.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: In any case, 40 for the first month and 15 for the ons after it. Nothing seemingly pricey.

MxZF7ui.png

Lucent: Well then, it's 120 Pompadillions for us three. Pass the card, Anwalt.

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Righto ditto. Here goes.

Anwalt took the card they use to buy things and passed it on a card machine right at the table. They waited for the conversion to happen so the registration could finish.

41 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

vTgi43N.jpg

"Investment?!" Wait...you mean this new facilty!? And here I thought she was working for you. It's almost the other way around. But seriously...we gotta talk. Got a place we can discuss some things. Actually...where's Lilith? We came all this way and I'm doing all the talking.

GSj1BsV.png

"This facility is the combination of the money I've accumulated through bounties, tournament winnings and investments from some of my richer members. I had to pull several strings to get to this point. I was originally planning to do this in Kalos, but I found a better opportunity here in Candor."

ATFW2x0.png

"Lilith went ahead to register. We can continue talking in my office, but I'm going to need some time to process that analysis of her."

3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Melina completes her registration forms and hands them to Anna along with her 40 Pomps...

Lmycsm8.jpg

Here ya go...

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Righto ditto. Here goes.

Anwalt took the card they use to buy things and passed it on a card machine right at the table. They waited for the conversion to happen so the registration could finish.

541An4t.png

"I'll be just a moment"

Anna proceeded to do the registration process for everyone while making sure everything was in order before handing the card back to Anwalt. She then proceeded to hand the member passes to everyone.

VTF1AFl.png

"These are your member passes. You'll need them in order to use our facility. They also keep track of your results from your training sessions as well as any matches you partake in the arenas. You can look them up by scanning your pass in one of our info stations or using our app."

541An4t.png

"As you can see, they're quite important here. Any replacements are going to cost you extra, so make sure you don't lose them, ok? If there are no further questions, then allow me to welcome you to the hangout."

Lilith managed to arrive to the desk in time to hear the explanation of the passes.

vDEq115.jpg

"This place does seem to have everything... I should hurry up and register so I can join you guys."

Lilith proceeded to begin her registration process.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:36 AM, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.png

"The one in the suit is part of my mercenary team. I don't know who the other one is."

Story-gor22.png

"It's always nice to see fresh faces around here. Enjoy your stay."

Anna proceeds to hand out the registration forms to Raina

VTF1AFl.png

"Just carefully review and fill these. Once you're done just hand them to me with the payment and I'll have you registered."

LoBHfBz.png

"Alright, thank you."

Y8UVwcO.jpg

"Could I get a set as well?"

On 5/7/2019 at 9:48 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TdW9qbb.jpg

EI2KhPl.jpg

"Sasuke Uchiha. I arrived here just before you did."

12 hours ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.png

"This facility is the combination of the money I've accumulated through bounties, tournament winnings and investments from some of my richer members. I had to pull several strings to get to this point. I was originally planning to do this in Kalos, but I found a better opportunity here in Candor."

ATFW2x0.png

"Lilith went ahead to register. We can continue talking in my office, but I'm going to need some time to process that analysis of her."

hMHyDFJ.gif

You've put together something special, here. I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of it's many..."amenities". I won't hold you up any further. I'll catch up to you soon. Im sure you'll send a maid at me when your ready to talk. Later...

LightFlare pats Darkflare on the back as heads over to meet the others...

11 hours ago, Dumanios said:

EI2KhPl.jpg

"Sasuke Uchiha."

TKkHITa.jpg

Nice to meetcha. Melina Braveheart.

541An4t.png

"As you can see, they're quite important here. Any replacements are going to cost you extra, so make sure you don't lose them, ok? If there are no further questions, then allow me to welcome you to the hangout."

KKw1VDv.jpg

Thanks. You guys ready to get sweaty? In the Arenas of course...

A6xdOZC.jpg

... Except for you Walt. You can take that however you want.

Lilith managed to arrive to the desk in time to hear the explanation of the passes.

vDEq115.jpg

"This place does seem to have everything... I should hurry up and register so I can join you guys."

Lmycsm8.jpg

Yeah, it's going to be awesome! We might even have a rematch. Although I'd understand if you were a bit scared... He hehehe he! I'm just teasing. Actually I was hoping we could All team up in a group training activity. You guys down?

@Darkflare @Agni Blackheart @Dumanios

17 hours ago, Darkflare said:

541An4t.png

"I'll be just a moment"

Anna proceeded to do the registration process for everyone while making sure everything was in order before handing the card back to Anwalt. She then proceeded to hand the member passes to everyone.

VTF1AFl.png

"These are your member passes. You'll need them in order to use our facility. They also keep track of your results from your training sessions as well as any matches you partake in the arenas. You can look them up by scanning your pass in one of our info stations or using our app."

541An4t.png

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: I see. Well, thank you, miss. I'll be taking care of ours.

Lucent took the three member cards and gave one to Anwalt and one to Umbra.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: So these are needed for the usage of the facilities. Well, like she said, let's take good care of those.

17 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Sure thing. With everyone completely registered, we can train the heck out of this place!

alzsQZq.png

Lucent: I hope that it features something more than just one-on-one matches. Those setups are the worse for me.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: Maybe I should train you in weaponry. You'd look good with a sword or something like that.

MxnGosg.png

Lucent: A good idea, but I'll decline due to lack of equipment. And no, I won't use your shadow axe, Umbra.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: ... Fun buster...

On 5/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TdW9qbb.jpg

15 hours ago, Dumanios said:

EI2KhPl.jpg

"Sasuke Uchiha. I arrived here just before you did."

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: I see. Sorry to intrude, but introductions are on the need then. I'm Lucent Vermillion. This is my brother, Anwalt Vermillion and our servant, Umbra.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Yo! You look tough too! We should spar sometime.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Well, you do seem skilled enough. Perhaps I might take a hand or two against some people here...

4 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

KKw1VDv.jpg

Thanks. You guys ready to get sweaty? In the Arenas of course...

A6xdOZC.jpg

... Except for you Walt. You can take that however you want.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Well, aren't you provocative, eh?

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Please excuse me one second.

Umbra went right next to Anwalt and punched him in the stomach. Anwalt coughed once and began to argue with Umbra.

ykWDyaR.png

Anwalt: *cough* The hell was that for?!

biie24u.png

Umbra: You don't listen when I tell you, so brute force might make you listen.

jKang5G.png

Umbra; And think about it, I could've hit you somewhere else and far more painful than your stomach...

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Watch it, pup or I'll break your jaw.

4 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Lmycsm8.jpg

Yeah, it's going to be awesome! We might even have a rematch. Although I'd understand if you were a bit scared... He hehehe he! I'm just teasing. Actually I was hoping we could All team up in a group training activity. You guys down?

gUldCkV.png

Lucent: *sigh* After this marvelous scene, we obviously need some group training, or else we're set to instant doom.

8hqSNuP.png

Anwalt: It's not my fault that Umbra is a piece of shit!

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: Oh, now it's my fault?! You can't stay five seconds without going on "girl chase" mode, you horny chick-magnet!

yu8VsvG.png

Anwalt: Why you little...!! I'm seriously going to-

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: Anwalt and Umbra, this is the last warning. If I have to complain about you two once more, I'm blasting you two to smithereens and you two know that I'm capable of doing that!

tQRQBst.pngxMW2Ex6.png

Anwalt and Umbra: S-Sorry.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: I feel like I'm a father and I'm supposed to be the troubled kid here according to what has happened so far...

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Still, I agree with the idea. I'll try to be helpful, though I can't guarantee too much results.

Lilith finishes her registration and approaches the group.

vDEq115.jpg

"I have to say, I'm a bit surprised you want to to do a group exercise first. I thought you would take individual training or in the case of Anwalt and Umbra, spar with each other first."

At the same moment, the door of the Warriors' Hangout opens wide. An aged, but robust and oriental-looking man enters the main lobby, while dragging a disabled robot on the ground by the arm who seems to be... LK-8ZP?!?

He scans the place around him then turns his head at a nearby Mech-Hisui and asks her a question.

Look 9 by DuckMann18

???: Pardon me for my sudden interference... but is it possible for me to request an audience with the owner of this facility? I am in need of some assistance regarding certain matters from him.

Then he drops LK-8ZP's arm on the floor, creating a loud and metallic BANG.

TtEMVAX.png

"He's normally busy with his duties, but I'll see what I can do."

The mecha maid bowed before leaving to look for Darkflare

iIXZw8p.png

"Sir, could you be a bit more careful with that? You're going to scratch the floor."

vDEq115.jpg

("That thing looks like the cyborg from the ship. This old man has to be quite an experienced fighter to have been able to take him down.")

LightFlare rejoins the group after talking to Darkflare..

15 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Watch it, pup or I'll break your jaw.

ciAhl9M.gif

Looks like Walt and Umbra are at each others throats again. How's everyone? Besides those two, of course. You guys all joined up?

TKkHITa.jpg

Yep! Ready to show these rookies how it's done...

15 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

tQRQBst.pngxMW2Ex6.png

Anwalt and Umbra: S-Sorry.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: I feel like I'm a father and I'm supposed to be the troubled kid here according to what has happened so far...

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Still, I agree with the idea. I'll try to be helpful, though I can't guarantee too much results.

Lmycsm8.jpg

Sounds like you guys are down for some "group activities"...great. Light...you in too?

urqQDyn.jpg

You know it...

13 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith finishes her registration and approaches the group.

vDEq115.jpg

"I have to say, I'm a bit surprised you want to to do a group exercise first. I thought you would take individual training or in the case of Anwalt and Umbra, spar with each other first."

DF252C6.gif

Hmmm....that might be interesting. I'm fine with a group activity but if you guys wanna blow of a bit of steam go right ahead. Although I'm inclined to agree with Lucent. Some team building might do you some good. Maybe a one on one will knock off some of the edge and then you could team up afterwards. Brothers fight all the time but after the smoke clears...they feel better to have gotten things of their chest. Its just a suggestion really...

zvqnHxV.png

That's actually a sensible point of view...

8 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

At the same moment, the door of the Warriors' Hangout opens wide. An aged, but robust and oriental-looking man enters the main lobby, while dragging a disabled robot on the ground by the arm who seems to be... LK-8ZP?!?

He scans the place around him then turns his head at a nearby Mech-Hisui and asks her a question.

Look 9 by DuckMann18

???: Pardon me for my sudden interference... but is it possible for me to request an audience with the owner of this facility? I am in need of some assistance regarding certain matters from him.

9gXT6YP.gif

(What's going on. Did he just..."drag" that rob8t in...?)

srJ30BM.jpg

(This looks interesting...)

21 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Lmycsm8.jpg

446wz9Q.png

"A team activity, huh? That sounds great, actually!"

EI2KhPl.jpg

"Here's my forms," Sasuke stated.

ag9bU0e.png

"And my forms too!" Raina added. @Darkflare

9 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Look 9 by DuckMann18

rfKU02F.png

'That's the guy Umbra fought back then!'

The man lifted the disabled cyborg again to check the floor, which is fortunately still intact.

Look Friendly by DuckMann18

???: My sincere apologies. I shall move it elsewhere and position it more carefully to avoid damaging the floor.

Then, he puts the cyborg's body over his shoulder to carry him elsewhere, and proceeds to carefully place the huge chunk of metal in a corner.

He lowered himself down to check on the cyborg with a worried look on his face.

dd6g11g-0f18f16d-daef-4e91-8f1d-c8d21d88

???: (After that incident, me and the late Master Hasashi have shut down the Cyber Lin Kuei factory again, alongside the remaining cyborgs. And yet, how was he still able to function normally when the network system had been terminated a long time ago? I will need to consult with the owner of this facility to monitor Discharger's situation.)

10 hours ago, Darkflare said:

iIXZw8p.png

"Um...you do realize you have to pay as well, right?"

CXSYg3n.jpg

Raina pulled out a bunch of the gil she'd won from the bottom, sure that'd she'd have enough.

Sasuke, meanwhile, handed over 40 pompadillons he'd 'found' in his time here.

3 hours ago, Dumanios said:

CXSYg3n.jpg

Raina pulled out a bunch of the gil she'd won from the bottom, sure that'd she'd have enough.

Sasuke, meanwhile, handed over 40 pompadillons he'd 'found' in his time here.

Anna took the payment as she made quick calculations in her head before returning some of the gil back as change.

541An4t.png

"All right, I'll just have you registered and..."

Anna proceeded to finish registering Raina and Sasuke before handing over their member passes.

VTF1AFl.png

"Here are your member passes."

Anna then explained their functions again.

Not soon after one of the mecha maids arrived with Darkflare in tow.

GSj1BsV.png

"I thought I would finally have a bit of a break. Well, if they ask for me it's usually important."

On 5/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, Dumanios said:

446wz9Q.png

"A team activity, huh? That sounds great, actually!"

A6xdOZC.jpg

Then we got ourselves a team. Unless Walt and Umbra wanna "settle their differences..."

On 5/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, Dumanios said:

rfKU02F.png

TKkHITa.jpg

Which one? Wait...that robot...or whatever. He's the one you guys mentioned before. Am I right? You made him sound like a killer. Yet this guy brought him in...on his own...

7 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

The man lifted the disabled cyborg again to check the floor, which is fortunately still intact.

???: My sincere apologies. I shall move it elsewhere and position it more carefully to avoid damaging the floor.

Then, he puts the cyborg's body over his shoulder to carry him elsewhere, and proceeds to carefully place the huge chunk of metal in a corner.

hMHyDFJ.gif

I'm starting to understand the full scope of just how unpredictable this place can probably be at times...

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

Not soon after one of the mecha maids arrived with Darkflare in tow.

GSj1BsV.png

"I thought I would finally have a bit of a break. Well, if they ask for me it's usually important."

ciAhl9M.gif

(And poor ol' Darkflare can't catch a break. Must be a heavy burden he bears. I sometimes wonder why he chose this path. I guess he likes a challenge. Heh...we really are alike in some ways...)

dd6g13o-64d2a314-fcbc-4579-9eb3-4c49bc50

???: I suppose you are the one who runs this place? Allow me to introduce myself first.

dd6g12d-a5172fce-fc86-4269-967b-1ba5f844

Sub-Zero: My name is Kuai Liang, but I am more known under the kodename Sub-Zero. I am the current Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei, a Klan of assassins dedicated in the protection of Earthrealm.The reason why I have come to this world was to investigate on some anomalies detected here which was presumably caused by a major incident that affected my world a while ago. I volunteered to inspect these anomalies alone, as it is also something that personally concerned me and my klan before.

dd6g14e-211be1b7-83e6-41a3-bdd2-912189df

Sub-Zero: As you can see... this cyborg here was once a normal human who was a part of us. During a project called the Cyber Initiative, lead by the former Grandmaster of the Klan, most of us, including me, were converted into Cyborgs against our will, and then we lost our personal conscience and became soulless machines.When the recent incident took place, the man who was behind the happening of the Cyber Initiative was restored back to existence and attempted to create another army of Cyborgs.

dd6g0yy-dfa2c157-f190-483e-9f3e-ccd5a61e

Sub-Zero: The disabled Cyborg here, who went by the alias Discharger, was one of the victims who were kidnapped by that man. I have successfully shut his system down, but there are two questions that are raising my concerns: Why haven't his human conscience come back and how was he able to still function normally despite the fact that we eliminated that man and destroyed his factory and the network system again?

dd6g131-7c8856e6-a66d-443a-8600-e9969c7c

Sub:Zero: While my request may be selfish, I would like to ask for your help in monitoring Discharger's situation, as I cannot simply go back to my world right now just to deliver his body; the relocation process would be somewhat complicated for me, especially when I still need to continue my investigation here, whilst my companions in Earthrealm and Outworld are too busy to spare a helping hand.

BGM: Electronica in the Velvet Room

On 5/9/2019 at 4:14 AM, DuckMannnn said:

Look 9 by DuckMann18

On 5/9/2019 at 2:56 PM, Dumanios said:

rfKU02F.png

ykWDyaR.png

Anwalt: So that's the android who was with those pirates back at the ship?!

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Just because I wanted to break it up into bits, someone else goes up and beat it. Amazing how things are against me sometimes...

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: Complain less and be glad someone stopped him before more victims could be done.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.png

"He's normally busy with his duties, but I'll see what I can do."

The mecha maid bowed before leaving to look for Darkflare

iIXZw8p.png

"Sir, could you be a bit more careful with that? You're going to scratch the floor."

vDEq115.jpg

("That thing looks like the cyborg from the ship. This old man has to be quite an experienced fighter to have been able to take him down.")

On 5/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, DuckMannnn said:

dd6g11g-0f18f16d-daef-4e91-8f1d-c8d21d88

???: (After that incident, me and the late Master Hasashi have shut down the Cyber Lin Kuei factory again, alongside the remaining cyborgs. And yet, how was he still able to function normally when the network system had been terminated a long time ago? I will need to consult with the owner of this facility to monitor Discharger's situation.)

After seeing how the man looked worried for some seconds, Lucent wondered if he knew the android somehow.

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: (This man is certainly worried about the android. Could it be possible there is something that could tie both of them?)

gUldCkV.png

Lucent: (That might be the only explanation. I don't see why he would be worried about a killing machine unless he had something that connects him to it.)

17 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TKkHITa.jpg

Which one? Wait...that robot...or whatever. He's the one you guys mentioned before. Am I right? You made him sound like a killer. Yet this guy brought him in...on his own...

biie24u.png

Umbra: Not my fault he fled. He got angry his team was a bunch of worthless garbage and jumped out of the ship into some raging fit.

8oDY9vm.png

Umbra: What a moron. He spoke so high of himself, only to be defeated as the pile of junk he is.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: Hey, Umbra? Maybe you should tone down a bit.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Just stating facts here, nothing more. I'll stop, though.

17 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

A6xdOZC.jpg

Then we got ourselves a team. Unless Walt and Umbra wanna "settle their differences..."

After a discussion about the robot, the focus returned to the plans of team training.

VKKWV1y.png

Lucent: Our focus should be on the team activity. They'll settle their differences on another time.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Well then, how are we going to do this? Does anyone have an idea?

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Perhaps we should do some close combat training first?

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Using an axe against fists is very cheap, Umbra.

jOTGpYG.png

Umbra: I can fight well without it. I wasn't born with an axe, so I can tell you my fists, claws and fangs work really well.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: If that's your idea, I will pass. I'm not a close combat fighter.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: But you're our summoner. The Nightmares you summon will work well as enemies.

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: Hey, that's not a bad idea! Lucent can summon Nightmares and we'll use them as our enemies!

MADfOyZ.png

Lucent: But this place might have settings for these. I'm pretty sure the AI is coded well enough to be difficult.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: I'm pretty sure that fighting a monster that's after your spirit for reals is better against a stupid illusion that is preprogrammed to do stuff.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Nice going, Umbra! And hey, that'll help you on your summoning and control practice!

s0emEHi.png

Lucent: I never said it wouldn't help me, but still...

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Alright, what do you all think? Should we go with the AI or use Lord Lucent's Nightmares as our foes?

6 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

dd6g0yy-dfa2c157-f190-483e-9f3e-ccd5a61e

Sub-Zero: The disabled Cyborg here, who went by the alias Discharger, was one of the victims who were kidnapped by that man. I have successfully shut his system down, but there are two questions that are raising my concerns: Why haven't his human conscience come back and how was he able to still function normally despite the fact that we eliminated that man and destroyed his factory and the network system again?

dd6g131-7c8856e6-a66d-443a-8600-e9969c7c

Sub:Zero: While my request may be selfish, I would like to ask for your help in monitoring Discharger's situation, as I cannot simply go back to my world right now just to deliver his body; the relocation process would be somewhat complicated for me, especially when I still need to continue my investigation here, whilst my companions in Earthrealm and Outworld are too busy to spare a helping hand.

GSj1BsV.png

"Well, I can't give you an exact answer, but based on what you told me, I have a good guess. Somebody else is running the show."

29U7aJW.png

"Perhaps someone found a way to replicate your cyber initiative."

TtEMVAX.png

"I've taken the liberty of scanning the cyborg in question."

vHcOtFj.png

"The only organic tissue I was able to detect consisted of his brain and spinal cord."

GSj1BsV.png

"I'm both impressed and disgusted. Wait and you said you were one at some point? How di- No, never mind. Let's focus on the present first."

29U7aJW.png

"For starters, it's not like I exactly know how exactly these cyborgs work. If I try to mess around with him, I could risk losing him completely. I could set aside some place to monitor him. I trust you have a plan as well,"

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Alright, what do you all think? Should we go with the AI or use Lord Lucent's Nightmares as our foes?

vDEq115.jpg

"I would imagine they both have their benefits. If this place has AI, they're probably designed with handling certain situations in mind. On the other hand, Lucent being able to train to control his beasts as well as having to deal with something that could be more unpredictable would be helpful as well. And I don't think there will be many places one could do this type of training anyway."

LightFlare and Melina overhear the conversation Darkflare haves with Sub-Zero...

hMHyDFJ.gif

Looks like Dark is gonna be busy for a bit...

KQFRz1O.png

Yea. Guess you guys are gonna have to continue that "bromance" a bit later than you had hoped for.

22 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

rOPOfrx.png

vTgi43N.jpg

Why not do both? I've had some experience with his training drills. During that time, they were in the prototype stage. Though I didn't know it at the time, if they were any indication of how effective his exercises could be...then I'm sure he a drill will allow us to sharpen multiple facets of our game. Walt, Melina and I can strengthen or close quarters combat. Umbra, Lucent and Raina can work on their distance fighting skills. Or we can all interchange on the fly. And Lucent...you'll still have a chance to sharpen your summoning skills. We should browse the various options first. 

5sbl1hI.png

We should look for some kind of terminal. The arenas on this floor seem to have a devise near them. Most likely we just insert our cards and follow the prompts. Although I think the "good stuff" is on the bottom floor. Let's consult a maid before deciding. 

Melina calls over one of the nearby maids...

KKw1VDv.jpg

Excuse me! We're looking for a training activity that will allow us train as a group. We'd like to work on various skills in multiple ranges of combat. 

dd6g14a-52905858-1b86-4b1d-9b40-4cfa6eca

Sub-Zero: I'd appreciate your help if you can isolate him into a secluded room, put him under constant surveillance and prevent him from potentially causing any trouble, should he rise back from his slumber. We don't know if he is going to suddenly become berserk and attempt to massacre everybody in the facility again. 

dd6g13o-64d2a314-fcbc-4579-9eb3-4c49bc50

Sub-Zero: I feel that our suspicion seems to be mutual. There could be another organization behind the replication of the Cyber Initiative. Although I agree that we should avoid prying into his body, I think that we should try to verify if he is receiving any kinds of signal that seems to be coming from those who are controlling him. The Cyborgs simply cannot independently function without a host, otherwise they''ll be shut down immediately.

BGM: Electronica in the Velvet Room still playing

23 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I would imagine they both have their benefits. If this place has AI, they're probably designed with handling certain situations in mind. On the other hand, Lucent being able to train to control his beasts as well as having to deal with something that could be more unpredictable would be helpful as well. And I don't think there will be many places one could do this type of training anyway."

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

vTgi43N.jpg

Why not do both? I've had some experience with his training drills. During that time, they were in the prototype stage. Though I didn't know it at the time, if they were any indication of how effective his exercises could be...then I'm sure he a drill will allow us to sharpen multiple facets of our game. Walt, Melina and I can strengthen or close quarters combat. Umbra, Lucent and Raina can work on their distance fighting skills. Or we can all interchange on the fly. And Lucent...you'll still have a chance to sharpen your summoning skills. We should browse the various options first. 

biie24u.png

Umbra: I'd rather train my claws and my axe instead of only my summoning, thank you very much. Then again, my familiars work best up close and personal, so I'll guess I'll practice it too.

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Well, that idea works too. Lucent doesn't have to go against us then.

Waryhg2.png

Lucent: I knew it would be useless to pit myself against any of you when we have the equipment here.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: We should wait on Melina, since she's searching around for where we should go to train.

DDxTkXL.png

Lucent: (Hmm... I could actually train my support spells while I'm at it, actually. I'll switch during the intervals to see how my spells work with the rest of their actions, both offensively and defensively.)