The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: I'll leave the passengers and young Penelope to you, Miss Lilith. I'm sure we'll be back to help you soon enough.

Lilith gave a silent nod to confirm she understood before heading off to the cabins.

After a brief moment, she had arrived and knocked on their assigned room.

vDEq115.jpg

"Are you there, Penelope? Are you ok?"

21 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith gave a silent nod to confirm she understood before heading off to the cabins.

After a brief moment, she had arrived and knocked on their assigned room.

vDEq115.jpg

"Are you there, Penelope? Are you ok?"

Hearing the voice of Lilith definitely helped to ease the tension. Penelope would crack open the door and peer outside, glancing side to side quickly.

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: I'm fine, buuuuut is it safe to come out? I don't hear anything anymore, but I don't want a pirate to jump out of the shadows or something! 

It was a pretty terrifying situation; if there weren't any cabins and an early warning, she probably would have been toast, what with all of the fighting going on in the ship! But her real concern was the condition of the airship; did they really fend them off without them trying to sabotage it? She had seen plenty of shows where some evil guys raid a ship, get beat up, but then get their revenge by messing with something important. But, then again, this was real life, not a show. Maybe?

Lucent and Anwalt Vermillion

BGM: Beautiful Dead

21 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Heh...don't worry. I know my own strength very well. But...I understand the concern.

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: If you say so. But dude, fighting at your side was really awesome! Can't wait to test out my fists against you whenever the opportunity rises!

21 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TKkHITa.jpg

Walt...is your brother ok?

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: I guess that puts up that he's fine.

Anwalt turns back to Lucent's direction and sees that he's still holding Rufus' head on the ground with his foot. Soon, Diastima changed back to Lukroar, the Nightmare Fog disappeared and Lucent's dark aura returned to light once more. Since Rufus wasn't moving but was still groaning, Lucent stomped on his back again and went back to the rest.

OAlpJw3.png

Lucent: At least it's over... urgh...

tId049Z.png

Anwalt: You took a hit somewhere?

GVzFPf8.png

Lucent: Y-Yes, I did. But don't worry about me, the pain will pass. Is everyone alright?

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: I guess we're all fine. We didn't took too much hits, so it's cool.

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: Even so, I'll heal you all to guarantee you're fine. Stand still, it won't take long.

Lucent began by using Heal on Anwalt, recovering his energy and closing some injuries. He used it on Lightflare, Melina and Raina in sequence.

BF9MMSp.png

Lucent: There. All your auras are healed now.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Thanks. I wouldn't admit it easily, but I guess I needed your healing.

u22ZljA.png

Lucent: I would've done that even if you were in perfect condition. It's better to be safe than sorry, I don't want any of you collapsing from ehxaustion thanks to injuries or power overusage. Once Lilith and Umbra arrive, I'll heal them too.

2YcUl18.png

Lucent: I just wish I could use group casting on my healing spells, but I haven't been able to improve them much. It's fine when we aren't fighting, but on situations where we're in the middle of battle...

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Don't get disappointed over this. Your healing was good and that's all that matters.

33 minutes ago, A person said:

Penelope: I'm fine, buuuuut is it safe to come out? I don't hear anything anymore, but I don't want a pirate to jump out of the shadows or something!

vDEq115.jpg

"The others are taking care of the pirates. We're just waiting to make sure there's no more of them. If there's one around here, I'll make sure to take care of it"

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: If you say so. But dude, fighting at your side was really awesome! Can't wait to test out my fists against you whenever the opportunity rises!

LightFlare's dark aura subsides...

eNLyopx.jpg

Sounds good. I get the feeling I haven't even seen half of your power yet. So I'm looking forward to a great match. 

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: I guess that puts up that he's fine.

Lmycsm8.jpg

If you say so, Walt. But I know who isn't ok. These guys bit of much more than they could chew.

Lucent began by using Heal on Anwalt, recovering his energy and closing some injuries. He used it on Lightflare, Melina and Raina in sequence.

BF9MMSp.png

TdW9qbb.jpg

Wow! I feel great! Thanks, Lu! I've never actually been healed so quickly. 

urqQDyn.jpg

Thank you, Lucent. I'm feeling good. Its been a while since I've fought along side a mage. 

zIr2IaD.png

LightFlare chuckles as he recalls someone who often asked for..."healing"...

BtiCbvK.gif

(I wonder how he's been...)

14 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"The others are taking care of the pirates. We're just waiting to make sure there's no more of them. If there's one around here, I'll make sure to take care of it"

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Oh...phew...okay...so we should be okay now.

She slid out of the room and towards Lilith's side, gently shutting the door behind herself. 

adb2242781.png

Penelope: I didn't think something like that could happen in real life...aren't there, like, ships or something patrolling the sky for that kind of thing? Orrrr...bounty hunters, or something? Wouldn't something like that be super obvious?! 

She scratched her head, groaning.

098aee852a.png

Penelope: Man, maybe those plane things I read about were a lot better for this kind of thing...

BGM: Beautiful Dead still playing

16 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TdW9qbb.jpg

Wow! I feel great! Thanks, Lu! I've never actually been healed so quickly. 

urqQDyn.jpg

Thank you, Lucent. I'm feeling good. Its been a while since I've fought along side a mage. 

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: I'm glad you're all fine now. We might return to move soon enough.

Umbra: Lord Lucent! Lord Anwalt!

When they looked, Umbra and Jin came to them. Walking a little slower than the rest, Odin also left the camera room to check the situation outside.

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: All of the pirates have been subsided, Captain Odin.

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt: Oh, so this guy is the captain.

19dG5Yr.png

Odin: I appreciate all of the help. I owe you all and so does the crew.

rBJqstU.png

Jin: You guys are amazing! I wish I could've watched you all fight, but I can definitely feel you're something else!

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Hehehe. You don't look too shabby for a kid.

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: This is Jin. I met him while talking with Captain Odin. He can fight as well, for the parts I was able to see.

vb58k4a.png

Jin: Nice to meet you guys! But uh, what are their names, buddy?

U6m9SiD.png

Lucent: Oh, right. This my brother Anwalt and our friends LightFlare, Melina and Raina. You already met Lilith and Umbra so that shortens things. There's another one too, but she's currently hiding so we'll introduce you to her later.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Yo. You seem like the hothead types, so we can be buddies too. 

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: ...

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: Umbra, I hope you're not going to say anything that's not useful to the atmosphere.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: ... Fine, I will keep the comment to myself.

7 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

U6m9SiD.png

Lucent: Oh, right. This my brother Anwalt and our friends LightFlare, Melina and Raina. You already met Lilith and Umbra so that shortens things. There's another one too, but she's currently hiding so we'll introduce you to her later.

Lmycsm8.jpg

No problem, Captain. It wasn't much trouble. Hi, Jin! Nice to meetcha!

vTgi43N.jpg

Glad to help, Captain Odin. Good to meet you, Jin. You have a fiery spirit for sure.

13 hours ago, A person said:

adb2242781.png

Penelope: I didn't think something like that could happen in real life...aren't there, like, ships or something patrolling the sky for that kind of thing? Orrrr...bounty hunters, or something? Wouldn't something like that be super obvious?! 

She scratched her head, groaning.

098aee852a.png

Penelope: Man, maybe those plane things I read about were a lot better for this kind of thing...

vDEq115.jpg

"I don't think this ship is as easy to invade as those pirates made it seem. They clearly planned this heist for a long time. They just didn't take into account that there would be strong fighters aboard."

Lilith paused for a moment to think.

vDEq115.jpg

"This was just really bad luck that our trip got ruined like this. Life has a way to throw things like this at us when we don't expect it. We just have to endure it and remain strong. .....a hero doesn't actually become a hero until they face a great trial, right?"

On 3/29/2019 at 8:14 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: Even so, I'll heal you all to guarantee you're fine. Stand still, it won't take long.

BF9MMSp.png

zIr2IaD.png

MOpGC2K.png

'That feels better,' Raina thought. The shrinemaiden now felt at top shape.

22 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Hehehe. You don't look too shabby for a kid.

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: This is Jin. I met him while talking with Captain Odin. He can fight as well, for the parts I was able to see.

vb58k4a.png

Jin: Nice to meet you guys! But uh, what are their names, buddy?

U6m9SiD.png

446wz9Q.png

"Hi there!" Raina said.

BGM: Beautiful Dead still playing

qALzzKd.png

Umbra: Well, unfortunately one of the invaders escaped.

MADfOyZ.png

Lucent: You mean... the android?

ykWDyaR.png

Anwalt: Hold on! The first guy who attacked the ship was a robot?!

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: Yes, it was. I was fighting him, but after he noticed the disadvantage, he left the ship and jumped away into the sky. He was close to damaging the exterior, but Jin stopped his beam with a fireball.

o8QkjZ1.png

Jin: I'm still not cool with letting him escape, though...

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: We managed to secure the lives of the innocent. That's what it should matter at this point.

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt: Lives? I doubt those pirates would actually kill someone. They were fighting that badly because we were powerful and noneof them wants to rest at the hospital for months.

m8EWLin.png

Odin: One of them would. He tried, failed and stands fallen right there.

BGM: Sea of Aspiration

Odin looked to the fallen Rufus. He saw and heard through the camera that the pirate wanted to kill his foes. Unlike the rest of the crew, he wasn't fighting for giving them a scare, less so because his foes were powerful and he needed to make it through.

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: Rufus... he wasn't after possessions. He wanted to kill people and sell their "lives". I don't understand the concept, whether he means the corpse or the soul of someone... but the fact is that he wanted people dead.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: Shitty pirate... then at that time, he wanted your life, right?

rwBMpBA.png

Lucent: It's the only reason why I called my dark aura. My light powers weren't sufficient to hit him. If I didn't do it, I'd probably be dead and that's something I can't afford to let it happen.

44ijSFL.png

Jin: I've noticed that he isn't bleeding, even though those beasts slashed around like wild swords. Why is that?

Gip87Gx.png

Anwalt: Lucent's power isn't tied to reality, so he can't kill people with his power. His magic is completely related to the soul, so when a person feels pain from his attacks, it's not physical pain.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Relate it to exhaustion. You can have a damaged body, but if you have the spirit to go through, no pain can stop you from fighting. That isn't the same thing when you turn it around.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: It's different from me and Umbra, since our powers work on reality and cause physical pain and not spiritual. That sort of effect is tied to Lucent alone.

rBJqstU.png

Jin: Whoa... so that's how your power functions, buddy? It's sort of different!

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: It's part of being the Vestal of Illusions. Except for my existence, my powers aren't tied to reality in any manner. The fire I call upon, the lightning I cast... none of them are real.

XoymPt9.png

Odin: That's an interesting title you possess. Vestal of Illusions... what does it mean, exactly?

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: It's kind of another long story and it's best we leave this untouched for now.

Xu0BPHU.png

Lucent: Agreed. Let's focus on the real problem, and that is how we're dealing with those pirates.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: Maybe I can start with Rufus and torture him a lot, as payment for trying to kill people.

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: I kind of agree with Umbra, this time. Maybe beating up the asshole is a good way to make him learn about respecting life.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: Paying with the same coin is the last option to bring a good solution. Although handling him over to the police when we arrive at Candor seems somewhat fruitless to me, for reasons I don't know yet.

11 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

axI57yI.png

Umbra: Maybe I can start with Rufus and torture him a lot, as payment for trying to kill people.

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: I kind of agree with Umbra, this time. Maybe beating up the asshole is a good way to make him learn about respecting life.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: Paying with the same coin is the last option to bring a good solution. Although handling him over to the police when we arrive at Candor seems somewhat fruitless to me, for reasons I don't know yet.

DF252C6.gif

Actually...I think handing them over to authorities is our best option. Let them handle the clean up. But, that doesn't mean we can't ask them a few questions. Maybe Umbra has the right idea. But I don't think Rufus will talk so easily. Maybe one of the lackies instead. Just don't overdo it, Eh Umbra?

zvqnHxV.png

Wait...Lucent! Where's Lilith? I know Penny went to her cabin. I hope they're both ok.

tommy.png

Tommy had managed to avoid any confrontation with the pirates, and now he's here to join forces with the main party.

"Hey everyone what's going on here?" he asked, pulling out his guitar, "and who wants some music?"

20 minutes ago, Dumanios said:

tommy.png

Tommy had managed to avoid any confrontation with the pirates, and now he's here to join forces with the main party.

"Hey everyone what's going on here?" he asked, pulling out his guitar, "and who wants some music?"

urqQDyn.jpg

You...YOU! I TRIED TO HELP YOU BEFORE! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!

M3plY5A.jpg

Dark energy swirled around LightFlare...

He suddenly stamped the ground as his eyes turned a glowing red...

ufJDavC.jpg

Not...this...TIME!

Spoiler

LightFlare executes Tommy before he can infect the world once again...

edward.png

"There he goes again. Despite all we've been through he still hasn't learned to keep himself in one piece. Although to be honest, I'm kinda hoping this time it's permanent."

The sound of a photograph being taken is heard.

frank.png

"Perfect. This one's definitely going into the portfolio."

edward.png

"I thought you were kidding last time, but you're really serious about it."

frank.png

"Of course, I'm a professional. Even I see the value of this type of photography."

LAST TIME

Spoiler

edward.png

"I know he's the most annoying little shit in this world, but lady did you really have to impale him with your spear?"

173?cb=20170120220708

"...I didn't....he ran right into it. I wasn't even holding the spear out."

The sound of a picture being taken is heard.

frank.png

"Perfect, this one is going into my portfolio."

On 3/31/2019 at 12:38 AM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I don't think this ship is as easy to invade as those pirates made it seem. They clearly planned this heist for a long time. They just didn't take into account that there would be strong fighters aboard."

Lilith paused for a moment to think.

vDEq115.jpg

"This was just really bad luck that our trip got ruined like this. Life has a way to throw things like this at us when we don't expect it. We just have to endure it and remain strong. .....a hero doesn't actually become a hero until they face a great trial, right?"

Penelope mused on her words for a while. Heroes did have to go through a lot of trials before people called them a hero...and this probably was just another one. Some hero she was, though, sitting a cabin like that while they fought the pirates off...one day...one day, she'd have her time in the spotlight! But for now, she'd just sulk.

79225f7464.png

Penelope: Yeah...I guess you're right. Sucks that I couldn't fight with everyone...Oh!

An idea suddenly popped into her mind.

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Doesn't Candor have a training place? Could I go there and maybe pick up on some stuff? Or maybe even get a weapon finally?!

1 hour ago, A person said:

An idea suddenly popped into her mind.

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Doesn't Candor have a training place? Could I go there and maybe pick up on some stuff? Or maybe even get a weapon finally?!

vDEq115.jpg

"The one I plan to meet is supposed to run the place."

Lilith looked over at Penelope who seemed serious about what she said. She wasn't so sure about letting someone so young be so eager about being able to fight. However, it wouldn't hurt to at least have her learn self defense.

vDEq115.jpg

"You're serious about this, right? I think it'll be a while before the ship starts moving again, so this will be a good time to try this. Calm your mind, focus on nothing but inside yourself, concentrate deeply until you can start feeling your inner energy flow through you."

She wasn't sure if this would work. Light, Melina and herself could use ki just fine, but she wasn't sure if someone from Penelope's world could do so as well. Even so, it was still worth a shot, if nothing else than to have her gain some discipline from it.

17 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

zvqnHxV.png

Wait...Lucent! Where's Lilith? I know Penny went to her cabin. I hope they're both ok.

biie24u.png

Umbra: She's with little Penelope right now. We've separated down at the shop area as she headed to the cabin.

GVzFPf8.png

Lucent: This might've been a shock to Penelope. Surely I doubt she expected something like this.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Then we can leave Penny and Lilith for now since they're safe. Now, about the pirates...

17 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

Actually...I think handing them over to authorities is our best option. Let them handle the clean up. But, that doesn't mean we can't ask them a few questions. Maybe Umbra has the right idea. But I don't think Rufus will talk so easily. Maybe one of the lackies instead. Just don't overdo it, Eh Umbra?

tCwbqjs.png

Lucent: I agree. I doubt any sort of punishment would even make him talk at any point.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: The question remains... can I torture them or not?

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: I'm fine for you going to the lackeys and their captain. This might make them talk.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Lord Lucent?

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: Go ahead. We'll find a way to subside Rufus.

Just at that moment, the pirates slowly began to wake up. All of them were completely groggy from the fight, but they didn't raise up to stay standing.

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: Unnngh... Oww... my head feels like it has been split in two...

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Make sure to get the information we need. However...

5QJVzQ4.pngzIr2IaD.png

Lucent and Anwalt: Have fun, Umbra.

BGM: Let's Kill Each Other

Umbra's face converted into a sadistic grin as he turned to the pirates, who were returning to consciousness now. They looked at the group and their attentions returned to Umbra, who now had a punishing whip in his hand. He leaned very close to Okan's face, while touching his cheek with the whip.

ilNWNqg.png

Umbra: But look what we have here~! So many pirates for me to beat up and make them cry~! Hey, you're the captain, riiiiiight?

J0I1PWT.png

Okan: U-Uhh... no, I'm not! Nuh-uh! Definitely not!

jKang5G.png

Umbra: Aww... lying to make sure I don't beat you up~? How cute. Guess what, I have a looooooot of trinkets and I want to use them all on you guys... right now.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: W-We do anything, I swear!! Just please don't beat us up!!

gANIIPX.png

Umbra: Hehehehe... AHAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah, just like that! Beg, you idiot! BEG!!

Umbra raises the punishing whip and beats Okan's cheek once. The red mark of the whip is left on his cheek. The other pirates all try to run away but they can't get past Umbra, even if they're not close to him. He had already locked them into a sort of separate space he calls specially for his sadist routines.

jKang5G.png

Umbra: Nuh-uh-uh~!! Oh no, leaving is COMPLETELY forbidden! I still haven't asked what my Lords want to know. And since I have the permission, I'm doing this MY WAY!

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: H-Hey, big guy!! Do something about your servant!!

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: Eh, not feeling like it. Maybe Umbra should have his way on this.

MxZF7ui.png

Lucent: Consider this your sweet desserts for invading this ship.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: A-Ah...

ilNWNqg.png

Umbra: Well then, I'll take my new friends with me to my special space. This might not be good for you all so I'll close the curtains. And no peeking, OK?

gANIIPX.png

Umbra: Alright boys and girls, who's ready for some FUN?!

Pirates: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Umbra pulls a string and he closes himself and the pirates into a cube. It was completely pitch-black so no one from the outside can see the inside and vice versa. Out of a sudden, the huge black box began to rumble and tilt around crazily.

UUGKzZ7.png

Odin: It's moving around too much!

44ijSFL.png

Jin: W-What's he doing with them inside it?!

8YvtsNa.png

Lucent: Best if you don't know.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: Maybe we should have asked him to take it easy in a way he can understand.

gUldCkV.png

Lucent: He would just ignore us as well. You know how Umbra is when the sadist streak goes on.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:06 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"The one I plan to meet is supposed to run the place."

Lilith looked over at Penelope who seemed serious about what she said. She wasn't so sure about letting someone so young be so eager about being able to fight. However, it wouldn't hurt to at least have her learn self defense.

vDEq115.jpg

"You're serious about this, right? I think it'll be a while before the ship starts moving again, so this will be a good time to try this. Calm your mind, focus on nothing but inside yourself, concentrate deeply until you can start feeling your inner energy flow through you."

She wasn't sure if this would work. Light, Melina and herself could use ki just fine, but she wasn't sure if someone from Penelope's world could do so as well. Even so, it was still worth a shot, if nothing else than to have her gain some discipline from it.

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Oooh, okay! Umm...let me tryyyy...

She closed her eyes and bowed her head, trying her best to calm her mind. But the pirates, and the lack of training...and the fighting and yelling, there's that yelling again! It was so hard to focus, but she had to do it! It was just going to take a while...probably!

098aee852a.png

Penelope: Errrgh...kinda...hard to focus when there's so much going on...!

She just had to drown everything out, like she was zoning out again. Maybe then, she could do it...

vDEq115.jpg

"Consider this as your first step in your training. If you can't do this, it's going to be even harder for you to learn to fight."

Of course, Lilith didn't think Penelope would be able to do it on the first try given everything that has happened. After all, it wasn't so easy to clear your mind from your thoughts especially if you hadn't make it a habit of being able to do so.

vDEq115.jpg

"You can sit down if you want..."

On 4/1/2019 at 10:26 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Umbra pulls a string and he closes himself and the pirates into a cube. It was completely pitch-black so no one from the outside can see the inside and vice versa. Out of a sudden, the huge black box began to rumble and tilt around crazily.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Guess they had that coming...

On 4/1/2019 at 10:26 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: Maybe we should have asked him to take it easy in a way he can understand.

hMHyDFJ.gif

I guess I wasn't clear enough...heeheh...

LightFlare and Melina await the results of the "interrogation"...

m8EWLin.png

Odin: ...!! Jin, to your right!!

Upon Odin's warning, Jin evaded to the left as a bullet went right ahead. When they saw, Rufus was up once more.

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: Haah... bastards...!!

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: You're still up for more. Well, I'm game!

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: Just give up. You're vastly outnumbered and without energy to fight well.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: ...

He backed off until he reached the edge of the ship. He looked at them and looked at Lucent once more.

eStSOAY.png

Rufus: In the next time... alone, in front of your friends... it doesn't matter. I will kill you.

Waryhg2.png

Lucent: There won't be a next time. No matter how much you come back, I won't lose.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Bark as much as you want, loser. Feel free to come back as much as you want, I always love recurring punching bags.

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: ... You'll regret this.

Rufus jumped out of the edge and vanished in the clouds.

o8QkjZ1.png

Jin: ... Will he really come back?

84wvlIA.png

Lucent: I don't know. But like I said, I won't let him kill anyone.

The box rumbled a lot more than before and suddenly someone went flying out of it.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: AAAAAAAAAH-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOYEEE!!

He hit the ground with a faceplant and didn't get up. His body trembled and he twitched several times.

BGM: Youthful Lunch

v9dnrKN.png

Okan: I've never... been... so defiled... like this...

x3RplE5.png

Anwalt: Yeesh... that looks bad...

GVzFPf8.png

Lucent: H-He's... horribly beaten. More so than before.

Umbra: I'm done.

The cube fell apart as Umbra went towards the rest. The pirates were just like Okan: trembling, twitching. The notable detail was that they were holding specific parts of their bodies.

MADfOyZ.png

Lucent: Dear god...

ykWDyaR.png

Anwalt: Uh... that's... unexpected...

wUZsCvX.png

Jin: W-What the hell happened inside there?!

axI57yI.png

Umbra: Do you really want to know, little Jin?

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: Y-Your face and your voice are creepy enough to tell me to back off with my curiosity...

UUGKzZ7.png

Odin: I... was going to ask too, but I'll follow Jin and back off from questioning.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: In any case, I got the information out of them. There were a lot of screams and other sounds, but I managed to get the important parts out of it.

8YvtsNa.png

Lucent: Umm, OK... I guess. We should get inside and talk there.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Is something wrong, Lord Lucent?

rwBMpBA.png

Lucent: Other sounds... just hearing that gives me the awful shivers... I-I'm just going inside and wait for you all there, since I don't think I can talk with this... scene in my eyes.

Lucent left the deck. As he passed through Okan's limb body, he breathed heavily once and continued on his way.

biie24u.png

Umbra: *sigh* He's sometimes too much of a goody-two-shoes...

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Just clarify it for me, but did you-

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: A little. Maybe 35%.

x3RplE5.png

Anwalt: Ugh... I'm going inside too.

tG7UStv.png

Odin: Maybe I should, uh... call the people out and ask the guards to lock the pirates somewhere. I'll see you all in a moment.

44ijSFL.png

Jin: Wait, what are you guys talking about? I don't get it.

V2qUKcd.png

Anwalt: Just keep being oblivious, Jin. It's the best for your sanity.

Anwalt, Odin and Jin followed Lucent and went inside.

XoymPt9.png

Odin: "Attention, all passengers. The situation has been finally dealt with. Please refrain from accessing the upper lounge and the deck for the rest of the voyage. Security crew, please remove and lock the perpetrators immediately."

On 4/3/2019 at 12:26 AM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Consider this as your first step in your training. If you can't do this, it's going to be even harder for you to learn to fight."

Of course, Lilith didn't think Penelope would be able to do it on the first try given everything that has happened. After all, it wasn't so easy to clear your mind from your thoughts especially if you hadn't make it a habit of being able to do so.

vDEq115.jpg

"You can sit down if you want..."

She proceeded to seat herself in a nearby chair and kept her eyes closed, groaning as she tried her hardest to focus. Maybe, just maybe, if she tried hard enough, she could do it. All she had to do was focus on what was inside herself. Maybe there was another person in there she could talk to! Maybe she actually had some sort of latent power, like in the comics! This actually made it really hard to focus, though...

69866e8dec.png

Penelope: Umm...I'm trying my best, buuuut, it's really tough...do I have to clear my mind or something? Like focus on one thought so I forget about everything else?

50 minutes ago, A person said:

69866e8dec.png

Penelope: Umm...I'm trying my best, buuuut, it's really tough...do I have to clear my mind or something? Like focus on one thought so I forget about everything else?

vDEq115.jpg

"Precisely. I told you to calm your mind and only concentrate on yourself. Hm....I should give some context to this."

vDEq115.jpg

"We all have an internal energy.flowing through us. There are many names such as lifeforce, aura and ki energy. With the proper training this energy can be manipulated in many ways. This is how Light, Melina and I primarily perform our abilities. I'm not too sure about the others, but I imagine their methods aren't any different."

vDEq115.jpg

"So meditating like this is a good first step. Eventually, this will become second nature to you."

On 4/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

XoymPt9.png

Odin: "Attention, all passengers. The situation has been finally dealt with. Please refrain from accessing the upper lounge and the deck for the rest of the voyage. Security crew, please remove and lock the perpetrators immediately."

vDEq115.jpg

(They're giving the all clear. Looks like the others took care of it. I'll just wait for them here.)

On 4/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt, Odin and Jin followed Lucent and went inside.

XoymPt9.png

TKkHITa.jpg

Let's go, Light.

DF252C6.gif

Yea...maybe we can actually "enjoy" the reat of our flight.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Speak for yourself. I had a blast caving those pirates heads in.

hMHyDFJ.gif

Ok...me too a little...hehehe

5sbl1hI.png

I knew it. Tehehe! Raina! Lets go in, girlfriend!

Melina and LightFlare follow the others inside.