The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"The first thing I'm going to do Light is tell you not to waste your time. You sae how well cleaned up the site was. You could barely tell a monster attacked."

ciAhl9M.gif

Not the answer I was expecting, but fair enough. However, if you do decide to stay I can tell you'll get along with Dark just fine.

hMHyDFJ.gif

In the meantime, Candor is a large city. In fact, perhaps "kingdom" is more appropriate. But, I definitely have some sights to see.

yL8WmPS.jpg

I'm with you on that, Light. Let's enjoy ourselves for a bit. How bout you, Penny? Ready for some more sight seeing?

On 11/4/2020 at 2:43 AM, A person said:

The guards, meanwhile, were very interested in Sasuke and his unusual technique. They seemed to be interested in talking to him. The noble, on the other hand, quickly made his way back to where he belonged: with the other wealthy members of the city. He was probably going to replace the bag despite already getting it. In his mind, once that filthy peasant got his grimy hands on it, the bag was contaminated and needed to be cleansed. His gloves especially were going to be washed and bleached several times over to remove the grime he believed that peasant carried.

EI2KhPl.jpg

While the others had left, Sasuke stayed around. He had the feeling the guards might want to know some information about what had happened.

MOpGC2K.png

Elsewhere, Raina and Flandre reconvened in one of the many city streets. While both were interested in returning to the Warrior's Hangout, they were taking a more scenic route.

"So Raina, did anything fun happen?" Flandre asked.

"Not really. Someone's bag got stolen but Sasuke got it back no problem," Raina replied.

"That sounds fun!"

"Eh, Sasuke did all the work, I just waited."

"Hmmm, but you worked together before right, or - wait - maybe that was different versions of you?"

"Like clones?"

"No, not like Sasuke's clones, like different universe versions of you!"

"I... don't really understand, but-" Raina turned, thinking she heard something - or someone following her... it must've just been the pedestrians getting to her.

"Raina?"

"It's fine. Let's hurry back before something happens, if one of those monsters from earlier shows up it'd be trouble."

As the two headed back to the Warrior's Hangout, their mystery pursuant reflected.

'Come now Raina, you're slipping,' she chuckled to herself. The people Raina was with could be dangerous, but she could beat Raina now. She just needed to get her alone...