Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

I dunno, but some characters I have, like ria-corst and YAMACHI's characters have it, too. As well as those "-3", "away" and "airdash" .cns files. They jump like normal, though.

Everything close to me fades away. (Insert emoji here)

Any palletes for Reus Evil Ryu?

image.png

I don't understand why you guys use this guy like a punching bag. I mean seriously, does that  sht make ya'll feel good? I understand hazing and constructive feedback, but you guys have hit this dude with -17 rep for not fixing an issue you don't like. Y not just avoid using the character or make it a boss character? I mean Ax is whatever he is, but at least he tries to contribute to the continued existence of mugen even if his chars aren't an Class-A effort. Dis you guys consider he just might not be as talented as Ry, or Pots, or whatever the fuck Werewood is calling himself now? Some of you muthafuckers are getting old or bogged down with real life sht like work or parenthood, but if you bash the sht out people for trying and failing according to your extensive knowledge, there may not be a new generation of creators and mugen will fade. If you don't like the fucking char DL it, open up fighter factory, fix it, upload it, and show the man how its done you dicks. Gotdammit I hate fucking bullies man.

I had a mugen edit of Adelheid Bernstein on my older laptop, but it's dead now and won't turn on, so I can't recover the files. It had a normal mode and an Omega mode based off of Jin's Omega Adel, the sprites were edited so he had longer hair and was mildly color separated. Sorry about the vague description, but I don't have a screenshot and I don't remember the author, but any assistance in finding this character would be greatly appreciated.