Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Yeah, but sadly, 100 Mega Shock's Mewtwo is a 3D character and would clash with the other very 2D-looking POKéMON I have for MUGEN.

In that case, there aren't any decent 2D Mewtwos in Mugen. However, Endercreeper is working on a version.

Youtube Channel: Here

Mario_SSB.pngKirby_SSB.png

That Reiko Khan is on this site, I had him a while back but he didn't seem to work for 1.0. That Yo!Noid is only a beta I think, and not really worth it...

Everything close to me fades away. (Insert emoji here)

Alright, since no one else:

mugen014_by_dartzpie-d8w9737.png

I wanna know about that Orange rename. I hope it's something more than just that, too...

Also, what are these lifebars: 69e5w2.png

They look as if they're from a fullgame, but is there any available one for normal Mugen?

SPAN did. Had it via request thread, but I can't find find it again, it was a SendSpace link, too. It was just a picture and didn't come with it's music, though.

Thanks, they actually fit. Apparently, it has custom ports, because brucewayne's Pac-Man and aperson's Luigi are a few that actually have some, now.

It's an edit made by some japanese Author (the guy who made arrange accelerator)

Dunno what's in it since i never tried it

Thanks, I guess I'll look for that Onedrive, I think I was on the same one.

They're 320x240 (WinMUGEN Lifebars) (I'm using an older version of 1.0 that allows me to use them) you can find them here at my old site: http://kymugen.webs.com/> Hosted Lifebars

Thanks dude :goodmood: , i will add that site to favorites because tons of 320x240 Lifebars (my favorite resolution in Mugen)

t0ugAZx.gif

They're 320x240 (WinMUGEN Lifebars) (I'm using an older version of 1.0 that allows me to use them) you can find them here at my old site: http://kymugen.webs.com/> Hosted Lifebars

So, they're all 320x240? Well, that stinks, some of them look awesome. I would really like resized ones... And they're all Winmugen only, too?