I tried and I failed

AxSeeker

Well I started selling everything I owned but I ran into a lot of trouble along the way. I was able to get rid of a lot of stuff but no one would take my computers because they were defective; though luckily they broke down soon after so at least that worked itself out in a way? As for my guns; my family fought me tooth and nail for me to give it to them instead of selling them. They offered me an old car instead for me to sell but that quickly fell through as well. So in a way I accomplished that part at least of selling all I have lol.

Then my family caught me and had me sent to a pastor where I was lectured about the great commission and was later advised to start locally first.

So I've been preaching locally and I still live with my family for the time being and they help me out to so that we don't have to split up. They've agreed to help me do this preaching stuff but they insist that if I want to reach more people that I should first prepare by getting transportation, bible handouts, church tent,etc.

So now we're working on this stuff though I am having second thoughts now if quitting will benefit me in this biblical quest.

You see years ago in my atheist days around the age of 15, I blasphmed the Lord's name and it is also one of the unpardonable sins...Meaning it's the one thing that can't be forgiven; ever.

So basically I won't be rewarded after all of this is said and done in the end.

I don't know why I've ignored this till now but it's absolutely too late for me now.

I want to continue working for the cause in that it may help others but at the same time my life will only live once so maybe I should try and cherish it as much as possible.

I guess I was never cut out to be one of GOD's servants and I have only myself to blame for that.

I'm not sure right now if I should return back to mugen.

It's really difficult right now as I am at a crossroads again under a terrible circumstance.

It would have been better if I were never born. Anyway I am expecting to get mocked now so get it over with.

27And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. 28For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? 29Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, 30Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. 31Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? 32Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace. 33So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Good Salt

34Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? 35It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

this is obviously an attention seeking post I don't buy your story in anyway shape or form. Lets go with the real reason this all happened

1. You made alot of mugen shit that people hated

2. you ignored it for awhile

3. you got to the point you could not ignore it any longer so you decided to come up with a story and try to quit.

4. You realized you were bored and wanted to come back to it to get your mindless praise elsewhere so you try to come up with  ANOTHER bogus story.

I am tired of your attention seeking posts if you wanted negative attention you got it.

Until this thing does get locked upon consulting the rest of the staff, a note to everyone that this thread WILL be heavily moderated for shitposting and/or provocative posts. I've already had to delete three posts because of this and I'd rather not force my hand any more than I should.

The only reason I'm not locking this thread outright is because Laharl already brought it up in the Staff section for review.

In regards to this.

This is a gaming forum.

We are gamers.

Majority of us separate our gaming lives from our normal lives.

So Keep your religion talk out of this.

No part in the bible can ask or beg for anything on your behavior, or others behavior.

Soooooo STOP IT!