RossPogon became sex slave for mone- moderator status

i feel like writing about something

why is there automatically a negative stigma attached to someone becoming moderator? why is it automatically assumed that a person got the position because the admin team likes him/her, and why is this automatically written off to be negative? of course the administrator has to like and /trust/ the person they are promoting. the foundation of a good staff on and offline is constructed through trust, respect and camaraderie. when people hate eachother, nothing gets done.

why is there automatically a negative stigma attached to someone becoming moderator? why is it automatically assumed that a person got the position because the admin team likes him/her, and why is this automatically written off to be negative? of course the administrator has to like and /trust/ the person they are promoting. the foundation of a good staff on and offline is constructed through trust, respect and camaraderie. when people hate eachother, nothing gets done.

To be honest this thread kinda seems like a joke

I was joking about the whole sex slave thing. You do realise that, right?

Awgeez, I've contributed to more thread derailment again :c

Oh right, it's its own thread now. OK.

Admin. Ricepigeon please be less harsh on me in here than in MFG before......Laharl has taught me a big lesson not long ago already.........  :bow:

What'd they do to you at MFG?

Also, in a thread in the Random Chatter forum, I'd expect nothing short of that anyways. But, that doesn't mean you can start using it for the purposes of the other forums. For example: Requesting shit here. Don't do it.