Dong Dong Never Dies' All Female Characters Released by Sakuraka

tehdevil

Yay!  My old Taiwanese MUGEN friend is back to his MUGEN making business!  :goodmood:

SAKURAKA IS STILL ALIVE?

In 2011 I got to know sakuraka and had a few MUGEN chats with him.  Somehow both us of realized we speak the same Chinese language so the experience was more comfortable.  I had been aware of his status since my MUGEN return last year.  Now that sakuraka becomes active again so I am able to communicate with him again.  I just posted something in Chinese in his blog post and tried to invite him to MFFA.  Hope some time later soon we can see sakuraka here in MFFA.

In 2011 I got to know sakuraka and had a few MUGEN chats with him.  Somehow both us of realized we speak the same Chinese language so the experience was more comfortable.  I had been aware of his status since my MUGEN return last year.  Now that sakuraka becomes active again so I am able to communicate with him again.  I just posted something in Chinese in his blog post and tried to invite him to MFFA.  Hope some time later soon we can see sakuraka here in MFFA.

He replied to me in his blog post reply and he told me he has a MFFA account (waiting for him to tell me his MFFA username).

He also taught me a way to get voices in MAME games, yet his way is quite tricky and technically hard.  I hope I can try it some times.......