MFFA Chatroom Issue?

Shinzaki

Oh okay, that makes sense.

May I ask why?

why would you sit around in a chatroom and not do anything for 30 minutes?

NOTHING for 30 MINUTES.

thats a long time. Obviously if your not gonna participate in the conversation, You probably shouldn't be there.

so (not like we need to) it frees up 1 spot so someone else can get it.

NOTHING for 30 MINUTES.

thats a long time. Obviously if your not gonna participate in the conversation, You probably shouldn't be there.

Ahh, okay.

NOTHING for 30 MINUTES.

Maybe some people go afk without warning and come back to find themselves kicked, therefore unable to catch up on the conversation without asking somebody else what happened. Just a thought.

Maybe some people go afk without warning and come back to find themselves kicked, therefore unable to catch up on the conversation without asking somebody else what happened. Just a thought.

This. Happens way too frequently on my end, since I'm a multitasking kind of guy. 20 minutes, maybe even 15, would be fair enough but 10 is just WAY too short.

NOTHING for 30 MINUTES.

you obviously don't know how chats work. Some people DO go afk for long periods and occasionally peek in to talk then go back to whatever they're doing and repeat. Also, 10 minutes isn't long enough for me to go take a shit and come back. If the chat kicks you in the time it takes to go take a shit, then it's too short.

I agree with everything said before.

Sometimes you just cant participate in the convo :V

Convos can and usually last more than 10 minutes before subject changes

Either way no one was really complaining till you set it to 10 >_>

Ryon please set it back to 30mins because every now and then 1/5 Subjects that are brung up in chat are actually good to me but getting kicked by chat in 10mins or less because of Inability to partake in certain subjects you'd prefer to stay out of is pretty ridiculous and I'd prefer if you revert the old time limit back to 30mins.

if your peeking in chat, then honestly. you shouldn't be in there.

you log in, check whats going on, then log out.

same as peeking.

every time i enter i ask whats going on , and people normally telling me what there chatting about.

if your doing something else then do it.

every time i enter i ask whats going on , and people normally telling me what there chatting about.

Bit of friendly advice: don't apply your own experiences to other people. It doesn't work. Just because people tell you what's going on doesn't mean they'll tell other people what's going on. Not everybody's the founder of this forum, after all.

Did you miss the entire point of my post? I'm saying that oftentimes, even when asking, people won't be so kind as to actually divulge what's going on. Try reading my posts more carefully.

I read your post, not read mine.

Im not changing it from 10 minutes, back to 30.

if your afk, just say afk or brb.

conversations start and end all the time, either you try to jump back on to it, or let it pass.

if your honestly not gonna be in the room to chat, then you shouldn't be in there.

seriousness aside.

unless your a creeper.