MFFA Chatroom Issue?

Shinzaki

Man we need more plots than boobs

and a main character which isn't so mainstream

You can always ask me for anime recommendations. Here is what you should try: Kyokai no Kanata. A supernatural fantasy series with occasional moe and some a lot of character reference taken from Hyouka.

You can always ask me for anime recommendations. Here is what you should try: Kyokai no Kanata. A supernatural fantasy series with occasional moe and some a lot of character reference taken from Hyouka.

Same

Man we need more plots than boobs

and a main character which isn't so mainstream

I say watch "Kill La Kill' that Anime is triped out and its still going strong. :goodmood:

You haven't watched my youtube videos have you? Most of mine have started going past 10 minutes and sometimes last for 20 to 30 because I'm a dick like that. lol.

what are your videos about?

Aaaand we got sidetracked from the original topic.

Finally someone had the balls to say what many people were thinking for a few days now about this topic.

So what about it Ryon, will you change the Chat kick time back to 30 minutes or something at least longer than 10 minutes? Last time I was in Chat I said something and immediately afterwards I went to go and do what a guy has gotta do if he's gotto do it (read paying a visit to the water closet) which took 5 minutes maximum and when I came back immediately afterwards, I saw I got kicked.

No homo please. :P

But I think 20 minutes is just fine. I usually watch anime while being in chat and it's really really inconvenient when you have to rejoin whenever you come back to the chat. And it is not 10 minutes. I got kicked at random times. I messaged and then in like 20 seconds, I saw myself kicked...

I just timed it and it takes me precisely 10:01:73 to take a shit. I am quite disappointed that I no longer have to luxury of being able to go afk to take a shit and be able to immediately resume the conversation upon my return, whereas before I had around 18 minutes to spare... :omg:

i already said 10 and thats it.

but 15, and thats final.

if you have any complaints, dont bother because 15 is all your getting.

EDIT:

Also I just wanted to prove how easy it is to change a topic from something serious to very none serious.