Luke Skywalker by WlanmaniaX released 7/10/13

Lord Batros

Waitwaht? He released "it" without fixing ANY of the issues I found while givin´ him feedback? *facepalm*

Ok, feedback time...  :''( Where should I start? Intros... Misaligned arm on "I won´t fail you" intro on p1 (and on his taunt)... 2ivmvqc.png Lift intro... Ground lift sprite vanished for the intro and is again seen for a split second... Lightsaber swing intro... fx stays in the air... rvcxn8.pngGameplay... Infinity priority on ALL attacks! Try to get some system on your attacks, p.e. standing b is a kick, crouching b a lightsaber attack... Double jump? Hit box of Gun Shoot... x2rwo9.png Look at the damage of ONE EX Gun Shoot!!!! x43aqq.png Lightsaber Throw... Why is Luke holding his Lightsaber while he´s throwing his? Doesn´t make sense... Jumping z & jumping c attack... Fx is not in the front... 2uy20cp.png Assist Han Solo laser gun hitbox... 2ptrxur.png Assist Chewbacca... Misaligned fx ...and wth is that thing afterwards on the ground? swqzw3.png2i94fh2.png2qjvur8.png The Force hyper (why is it called the Force when Luke is "just" attacking with his lightsaber?)... Super bg stays way to long Laser Carbine hyper... Bad choosing of super bg, you can´t see the "Laser Carbine" against the black super bg... 34xm8p0.pngf4l9qr.png Is the Laser Carbine still there? Laser shoot is seen coming from behind Lukes head. WTH?!? ...and the damage of that hyper?!?! 2ugm05t.png Tank Activate hyper... is that an anti-air? Then the hit box would be kinda "appropriate"... az87wp.pngDesign... No iconic light saber sound? There is always something to hear, even when the wielder is just holding the lightsaber... Amazing Lightsaber Sound Effects!!!!!!!! Try to find some better "Luke" pics for his super bg and his big portrait. The sprite edits for his punch and kick attacks look IMO very bad... So much to do, this needs a lot of work!!! 

Wlanmaniax has a notorious bad reputation going for himself. He's almost like the GooGoo64 of M.U.G.E.N. today. Same lousy presentation, broken moves, glitchy coding, and almost everything else that makes GooGoo64's characters bad.

Yet another Star Wars character for mugen that sucks. T-T It's characters like this that make me wish Reu was still around making mugen characters. If he did a Star Wars character, it would be balls to the wall awesome.

...Are you sure that's the best example?

Waitwaht? He released "it" without fixing ANY of the issues I found while givin´ him feedback? *facepalm*

You expect WalanmaniaX to listen to feedback? Feh! he! he! he! Kanbei gave him 3 pages, Yes! 3 pages of feedback at MFG about fixing his helpers and WalanmaniaX doesn't listen to any of it. WalanmaniaX thinks your "bullying" him when your trying to help the poor sap. Ugh... kids these days and their crappy M.U.G.E.N. creations am I right?

Such as "good character", "nice release" and "lick my anus" "great work".

Yeah, he'll never improve. The day Wlanman retires is the day when cake shall be devoured.

He should get the hint when people say you suck at making characters for months, Its time to find a better hobby besides M.U.G.E.N. Wlanmania. XD

Here's the truth about this thing:

This was actually a LEAKED BETA. The leaker is called Dylanius9000 (He made edited version of Placemario and Claymizer creations), and apparently leaked it on Mugen Database and his DeviantArt. 

Still though, aside from the combos you can do with him, I barely notice a difference between this and his last creations (Mr. Bean, Butthead, Vinnie).