Orochi Woman(Orochi Female version)

Posted Image or? Posted Image

I decided to create another character, Orochi female version if you want to help, I need people who understand the constants, I ask, my skype dantesp21.

Her name I have not figured out first, whether you want you can come up with her ​​own name, while I myself will not give her name.

3525frd.jpg

The left.

Let me see that crappy one, You know I love doing this.

I edited that crappy one & posted it here, search for "persephone - orochi X edit", if it can help you for moves or something else DA, it's ok just give me credits.

& yeah for your question, the one of left is better.

punch10.gif

• 2 weeks later...

What kinds of moves are you going to give to your female Orochi?

And, "Orochiko" the name has already been used by some online artists...............we might have to think of another name....

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

• 2 months later...

A female Orochi to go with all the female Goeniko characters at last hun. well It would be cool (if not challenging sprite wise) to give her a new costume instead of the pants maybe a dress  like Samruai Showdown's R Miduki or Amaskua.) As for a name well does it have to be Orichi? since Oro-chan or Orochikyo seem taken why not try this. : Orochi is an 8 headed dragon right so maybe the first part could represent the 8 like Octavia or Octo and the other word could be another name for a dragon put those words together, feminize it and there you go.

• 2 years later...