Jin Beta 1 released by Byakko (24/06/2013)

Even though it just a beta? Well, I guest I will wait for the full version to released coz I'm kinda lazy to change the same characters many times in my roster :troll:

Even if he's a beta version, is way better than chuchoryu's version.

yep byakko is planning to make all of the tekken sprited chars from cvs abstract heavily reccomend this and just remove chuchos everything in general lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I like chuchos' Tekken characters, but the way it sounds I at least need to give this guy a try. Between the two of them it seems my line of quality Tekken characters will someday be a reality.

Now...about that Kinnikuman...just let me know when it's ready. Let us all know.

Yea, I'm ok with chucho Tekken characters too. At least his characters is not crappy like other horrible characters in mugen. The only bad thing about him for me is he always released a non-finished characters. Took many many time to updated the characters.

BTW, it just me or it seem many people here doesn't like chuchoryu's work or what? Can anybody tell me why? Since I'm not a mugen characters creator I always enjoy and appreciate when someone make a characters in mugen, as long as the characters is not crappy and looks horrible.

Yea, I'm ok with chucho Tekken characters too. At least his characters is not crappy like other horrible characters in mugen. The only bad thing about him for me is he always released a non-finished characters. Took many many time to updated the characters.

BTW, it just me or it seem many people here doesn't like chuchoryu's work or what? Can anybody tell me why? Since I'm not a mugen characters creator I always enjoy and appreciate when someone make a characters in mugen, as long as the characters is not crappy and looks horrible.

because he puts not alot of effort into his chars constantly releases betas so yes they are  horrible to most people. Others enjoy them I do not.