if you look in here you have to post...

Laharl

if you make another "If you look here" topic, Im gonna delete them all.

LOL. Sure. I don't care about post counts. Hey, you could make a section for If you look in here topics and make it not count in the post count like you did in the intro section. both of us will be happy. :P

so if i make another one you will delete them all? k making another one then. XD

secondly this thread was for you to say how stupid you are literally

"if you look in here you have to post how stupid you are" that was the idea XD

Pwew...here we go.

Laharl isnt amazing..

Yep...

How many “If You Look In Here" Thread yet to open?

Can I open a Thread?

Only if...

You must have more than +50 rep point first.  :=D:

I'll help. +1

if you make another "If you look here" topic, Im gonna delete them all.

Posted Image

Really?

I will open “If You Look In Here You Have To Give +1".

I'm with that. Limit of 1 page, perhaps. Lol!

E

LOL. Sure. I don't care about post counts. Hey, you could make a section for If you look in here topics and make it not count in the post count like you did in the intro section. both of us will be happy. :P

Posted Image

Really?

so if i make another one you will delete them all? k making another one then. XD

secondly this thread was for you to say how stupid you are literally

"if you look in here you have to post how stupid you are" that was the idea XD

I'm so stupid that I actually speak to others in an encouraging and respectful manner. If I wasn't so stupid maybe I would just post like a judgemental, condescending know-it-all. (That's actually putting it nicely)

"If you look in here you have to post how stupid you are"? Sure, great idea.

I'm really stupid, extremely stupid. No one can be more stupid than me!

You're even more of a good sport than I am...

Hi learn that XD means its a joke Gopal got it. good lord how often do you think I am serious? I made this thread to "insult" ppl wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I mean would I honestly make a thread like this for no reason it was a joke because of all the "if you look here" posts.

Pwew...here we go.

Yep...

Only if...

I'll help. +1

Posted Image

Really?

I'm with that. Limit of 1 page, perhaps. Lol!

E

Posted Image

Really?

I'm so stupid that I actually speak to others in an encouraging and respectful manner. If I wasn't so stupid maybe I would just post like a judgemental, condescending know-it-all. (That's actually putting it nicely)

You're even more of a good sport than I am...

Multi-Quote Rocks!

Hi learn that XD means its a joke Gopal got it. good lord how often do you think I am serious?

Never!

90% of the time I am joking. I make it known I am not joking if I am not joking. I really don't hate any of you besides harsh. Even then I don't really hate harsh I just don't like him. let me put it this way Why the hell would i stick around with a community I don't like? I wouldn't So vegaz quit with your "im so righteous" attitude this is the internet.

90% of the time I am joking. I make it known I am not joking if I am not joking. I really don't hate any of you besides harsh. Even then I don't really hate harsh I just don't like him. let me put it this way Why the hell would i stick around with a community I don't like? I wouldn't So vegaz quit with your "im so righteous" attitude this is the internet.

you sure did.

I hate Harsh too. He is like that in real life too and because of that he get's into trouble quickly than anyone.