if you look in here you have to post...

Laharl

90% of the time I am joking. I make it known I am not joking if I am not joking. I really don't hate any of you besides harsh. Even then I don't really hate harsh I just don't like him. let me put it this way Why the hell would i stick around with a community I don't like? I wouldn't So vegaz quit with your "im so righteous" attitude this is the internet.

:=D: Yea, that's what it is. Nah...I'm just careful not to hurt undeserving peoples feelings. I apologize if I've present d myself the way to anyone here.

:=D: Yea, that's what it is. Nah...I'm just careful not to hurt undeserving peoples feelings. I apologize if I've present d myself the way to anyone here.

since this is the internet ppls feelings shouldn't be hurt from someone they don't even really know. theres a few ppl on here I know better than others and it would affect me in ways but if a guy idk says something why would i care? thats how people should feel about me, Unless I have valid points on things. Point is mostly no one should ever get personally offended by anything I say on the internet.

since this is the internet ppls feelings shouldn't be hurt from someone they don't even really know. theres a few ppl on here I know better than others and it would affect me in ways but if a guy idk says something why would i care? thats how people should feel about me, Unless I have valid points on things. Point is mostly no one should ever get personally offended by anything I say on the internet.

True...they shouldn't . But it happens. Not your fault or mine.