Need New Name

^Precisely. People see an age limit, they lie about their birthday. However, it's incredibly easy to spot such people, especially when they show their actual age on their profile like a couple of blockheads I know did. Those that seem to act older than they are are generally nice to have around.

that was the point i cant get rid of everyone who is under the limit but I can sure take care of the ppl who aren't acting like it. Harsh is the best example espescially since he announces how old he is.

that was the point i cant get rid of everyone who is under the limit but I can sure take care of the ppl who aren't acting like it. Harsh is the best example espescially since he announces how old he is.

Tell me my age.

doesn't change the fact everyone here thought you were a young teen. get it? you can be 23 but if you don't act it whatsoever no one will realize it. You don't act 23 you sound like (through typing mind you) you are a young teen just learning about computer things. I am not saying you ARE that I am saying that is the vibe everyone gets from you.

Those who can't speak English particularly well always seem like they're quite young when they may well not be. You gotta watch out for that one, too.

Good point. I didn't actually think Akira was that young. I only said that cuz we were talking about acting older than what you are. So, I thought he was maybe hinting at that he was doing that as well.

Do you really have 32 years? I hope to have the passion for video games even at your age.

Yep. Chances are, you'll have the same drive as you do now.