[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Well its been going on since they released it in Japan so I'm not surprise about it. Though wonder trade has become more fun now. :awesome

Oh yeah  just to let everyone know I now have all starter pokemon from Gen 1-6. so if anyone wants me to breed some for trade just let me know. :goodmood:

Also almost done with my new team I just need to raise a psyduck and a ponyta and my Farm team will be ready, =)

I got all three Kanto starters and their mega forms. ...I'll bet Noobie already been there/done that though. Still...

Also, trying to get my shiny to level 50. I can't wait to start using it online. It's of a supposedly OU/Borderline Uber Pokemon so it shouldn't suck too badly.

I demand a Piplup. And Snivy. I must have.

Alright I'll start breedind some fot ya Nook. just what type of nature do you want for them to have.

[edit]

sorry for the bad spelling I was sleepy :goodnight:

Yo noob you want a shiny minccino? I'll trade ya for a oshawatt for it, what do you ya say? Shinies are first class tickets to offer legendaries in the GTS (I gots 3 mewtwo. :troll: )

LOL! sure thing just give me some time and I'll have an oshawatt for ya. :goodmood:

I got all three Kanto starters and their mega forms. ...I'll bet Noobie already been there/done that though. Still...

LOL! Well i'm hoping to breed some Shiny starters since I have them all now.

Snivy = Timid

Piplup = Modest

Alrighty I'll get to it soon. =)

When you get to it, just give me one with any nature i can figure out the rest of his status and stuff from there.

Ok cool! I'll probly have oshawatt ready for you tonight or the next mourning. :goodmood:

By the way Rice did you said you need a Chikorita? and what nature do you want for it? and how many max IVs? ( sorry to get technical on ya.) =P

I just want a 6 IV Ditto already...

That's kinda impossible to do with ditto since it can't  breed...  The only way to get the can't of ditto is to get a hacked one or get lucky when catching one. prove me if I am wrong guys, you too Rice! prove me wrong too....

Well with with my breeding  chain strategy i managed to get a 5 IV beedrill (seems impossible to get 6 for some reason.)