[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I had a really stupid thought earlier that might wind up actually becoming a reality: I'm thinking of running a Fossil team. I've already got a few ideas sketched out and discussed with Rice.

I had a really stupid thought earlier that might wind up actually becoming a reality: I'm thinking of running a Fossil team. I've already got a few ideas sketched out and discussed with Rice.

Cool Idea Nook. :awesome

I was thinking on making a team that relates to farm animals. The only thing is I have to see if I have the pokemon I need.

Hmm! I have :Tauros(with Sheer force ability), Milktank(with scrappy ability), psyduck/Golduck, flaafy/ampharos, Spoink/Grumpig, Ponyta/Rapidash. I think that should work! :goodmood:

I have a question about the storage system.

You start out with seven storage boxes, but you get more if you have at least one Pokemon in each box. With this in mind, I really have to ask "What the **** is the point of unlocking them that way!?" Completely redundant. They might as well be initially unlocked.

Also, still trying to get a shiny with the Masuda method. I've hatched over 300 eggs so far. I lost count past that.

You dont have to max out the other o-powers, just make sure you have all of them other than the Hatching power, then youll find Mr. Bonding in Lumiose City restaurants who gives you the Hatching O-power.

And max your style to add on to what Rice has explained. You can easily do that by buying Premier Balls one at a time at the Poke Ball shop... forgot what street in Lumiose City though...

Oh! ok Thanks you two. I'm just completely lost on how to unlock it. Well at least I don't have to bother Kanbei  and MugoUrth to much no more sending them O-powers unless yall still don't mind. :goodmood:

I have a question about the storage system.

You start out with seven storage boxes, but you get more if you have at least one Pokemon in each box. With this in mind, I really have to ask "What the **** is the point of unlocking them that way!?" Completely redundant. They might as well be initially unlocked.

If you've ever been face to face with Platinum's 1 minute savetimes then you'll know the reason for this.

My 2DS can last for around 5 hours without charging at the dimmest level of light... I never played my games at no higher bright level. I believe the graphics are the reason why the game have to pull the juice a lot because I think 3DS/2DS last around 8-9 hours at full battery life if DS games are on.

And Matt, don't get me started on that! It was annoying doing that everytime you switch a Pokemon. They fixed it in HG/SS but it does the long save if you switch your Pokemon a whole lot in-between storage boxes.

Don't know and chances are extremely low... and about shinies... *sigh* they're just a palette swap that's a very rare sight and just sparkle everytime they come out the Poke Ball or when they're seen in the wild.

But I still want one. If for no other reason than to say I got one and to wow people in Online battles assuming the Pokemon's any good. After all, Shiny Pokemon may not be stronger than normals, but they're not weaker either.

It's mostly just to be different. I don't see anyone using shinies online, so it'd be kind of cool to see. Plus, I'm trying to get a shiny of an OU tiered Pokemon so it's possibly viable as an actual fighter. Still, I wonder if chaining with the old rod would be easier than the Masuda Method. I could get a shiny Magikarp that way.

I know it's kind of a stupid reason but hey, it might still be fun just to see.