Penny's New Sprite

CartoonProductions2000

Hmmm.. Hey mugenfan do you use a mouse to draw this?

It was quite obviously drawn by mouse using Microsoft Paint; this 'sprite' needs altering on numerous aspects of it's body (it looks like her hands have been cut off, and she has no shoulders 0_0) and lacks any form of detail. To be blunt (and mildly constructive), you need to improve on your spriting skills.

Well here's an advice if you REALLY drew this with a mouse. Zooming really helps. Also if you're serious about spriting I think you need to learn about anatomies. Get yourself used with the mouse and trust me I know how hard it is to do sprites with a mouse. Well it may be hard at first but trust me. Practice and you'll surely get better.

• 5 months later...

If you think we are all being mean to you Mugenfan98 you're wrong we are just trying to give you feedback on the sprite. But seeing how you act towards Kanbei and I when we were trying to give you feedback back on YouTube, I don't think your fit to create your M.U.G.E.N. character. In other words take your time drawing sprites, don't use MSpaint and don't take 30 seconds to make sprites they look terribly made....<_<