Youtube Why!

TheYukiKonata

...Meh. I really don't think it's as big of a deal as it's made out to be. People will complain about it for a few hours, but most people generally get used to these kind of changes. At least I do.

This.

Seriously, complaining about it doesn't do anything.

I'm already used to this new update. I actually had a layout similar to this for a day months prior and it was worse. They changed it and made it better and now here it is.

All I can say is: Get used to it.

Of course we will get used to it. We always do, thanks to browser addons, greasemonkey scripts etc.

But complaining about things we don't like is a part of human nature. We like to express our opinion when we know many others will agree with us, because it's a nice feeling knowing there are others who are pissed off as much as you are. Sharing the pain helps us withstand it.

So in conclusion: I had a crappy day and I'm gonna say this to feel better:

BROOKLYN RAGE

Seriously, complaining about it doesn't do anything.

I'm already used to this new update. I actually had a layout similar to this for a day months prior and it was worse. They changed it and made it better and now here it is.

All I can say is: Get used to it.

Some people prefer to complain about it. We may get used to it, but that still doesn't mean we like it.

Of course we will get used to it. We always do, thanks to browser addons, greasemonkey scripts etc.

But complaining about things we don't like is a part of human nature. We like to express our opinion when we know many others will agree with us, because it's a nice feeling knowing there are others who are pissed off as much as you are. Sharing the pain helps us withstand it.

So in conclusion: I had a crappy day and I'm gonna say this to feel better:

I guess there is some truth to that statement.

their idea of simple is reallly takin' away options that i, for 1, prefer'd to have. these jack'd-up changes they're makin' now are senseless. of course you gotta get used to it, cuz tha phukktards don't deem that you should have a choice in tha matter, which is totally phukk'd up, bottom line :truestory:

Send feedback button directs you to an error page deliberately (as in the registered hyperlink for that button is to an error page), sorta like Google giving you the two fingers.

• 4 weeks later...