What is your favorite rapper, rock star, etc and why

If it's musicians and stuff like that, I'd have to say Daisuke Ishiwatari. His work is inspirational and gets me pumped to fight! (Well.. metaphorically) That, and he aids in probably one of the best 2D fighters in our generation, Guilty Gear.

If it's musicians and stuff like that, I'd have to say Daisuke Ishiwatari.

His work is inspirational and gets me pumped to fight! (Well.. metaphorically)

That, and he aids in probably one of the best 2D fighters in our generation, Guilty Gear.

I SECOND THAT! DAISUKE ISHIWATARI FTW!!!!

Guns & Roses, Kiss, QUEEN, Led Zeppelin, because please...

for anime OST Yuki Kajiura, because ufotable + type moon + yuki kajiura epic combos.

for game OST Daisuke Ishiwatari, because heaven or hell duel one let's rock.

for arranger circles Ezel-Ash, MintJam, Unlucky Morpheus, xi-on, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YqN1hB48g龍5150, pizuya, Jill's project, Crows Claws. because awesome. there are more but they get special mention.

Guns & Roses, Kiss, QUEEN, Led Zeppelin, because please...

for anime OST Yuki Kajiura, because ufotable + type moon + yuki kajiura epic combos.

for game OST Daisuke Ishiwatari, because heaven or hell duel one let's rock.

for arranger circles Ezel-Ash, MintJam, Unlucky Morpheus, xi-on, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YqN1hB48g龍5150, pizuya, Jill's project, Crows Claws. because awesome. there are more but they get special mention.

Now thats what i call a good taste on music!

I love the whole list!

+1

Music: DragonForce, Miss May, Skillet, Red, Evansence, Linking Park and Nightwish.

A-Ost: GranRodeo, Nakagawa Shouko and Two-Mix.

G-Ost: Crow`s Claw(Final Fantsy), Crush-40(Sonic Games), Jason C.Miller(Blazblue Eng.V.) and Utada Hikaru (Kingdom Hearts).

Now thats what i call a good taste on music!

I love the whole list!

+1

Music: DragonForce, Miss May, Skillet, Red, Evansence, Linking Park and Nightwish.

A-Ost: GranRodeo, Nakagawa Shouko and Two-Mix.

G-Ost: Crow`s Claw(Final Fantsy), Crush-40(Sonic Games), Jason C.Miller(Blazblue Eng.V.) and Utada Hikaru (Kingdom Hearts).

+1 Ex cause linkin park <3 yeahh!!!

Rap: Eminem, Royce Da 5'9", Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler the creator

Rock: Bullet for my valentine, Linkin Park, Woe is me, Chunk! No captain chunk, Zebrahead, Hollywood Undead

Dubstep and Techno: Skrillex, Excision, Crispy, Bassncter

bfmv and lp <3 those

I honestly have no idea how you guys can pick out your favorite artist from everything you listen to. It's just impossible for me. There's so much good shit I enjoy from so many different artists. I'll just post my latest obsession http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bryzdguyOVk Fucking love Dirtbag Dan, after watching a few of his battles, the guy is just hilarious too. Really 10/10 for me.

• 3 months later...

Rock: AC/DC, R.E.M., Shakra, Deep Purple, The Animals, Pink Floyd, Linkin Park, UVERworld, Abingdon Boys School, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Deuce, Hollywood Undead, Zebrahead, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin.

Metal: Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Megadeth, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Adept, Asking Alexandria, Skillet, Dead By April, Nightwish.

Rap: Warren G, Fat Joe, Eminem, Ludacris, DMX.

Reggae: Bob Marley.

Trance: Armin Van Buuren, Aly and Fila, ATB.

Misc: David Guetta, Flo Rida, R.I.O., U-Jean.

• 2 weeks later...

my all time favorite band is queen, freddie mercury had such a unique voice and thier songs are so differnet from any other band i have heard i love them. and other then queen i pretty much listen to anything from the 60s to the 80s. Gotta love the classics!

Rap: Ces Cru, Yelawolf, G-Eazy, Eazy-E, Immortal Technique, Grieves, Macklemore, Blue Scholars, Hopsin, Dr. Dre, (Some Aesop Rock and some Swollen Members)

Rock: Pixies, Lights, Led Zeppelin, Sleeping With Sirens, Emarosa (With Jonny Craig), Jonny Craig (by himself), Kellin Quinn (by himself), Hyro Da Hero (Gangsta rock but w/e), Nine Inch Nails.

Reggaeton: Sublime, Long Beach Dub All Stars, Damien Marley, Bob Marley.

Dubstep: Blackmill (not all of his songs are dubstep but w/e), Datsik, Krewella, Doctor P, Adventure Club, Rusko, Pretty Lights (Could also apply to Nu Jazz), Knife Party, Cyberoptics, Skorge, Hadouken!, Delta Heavy, (some Pendelum)

Nu Jazz: Nujabes (Even though they're a wide spread variety of genres), Fat Jon

I have no specific reason why, it's just my taste.

MF Doom, Serj Tankian, Rob Zombie, Tenacious D & Danny Baranowsky.

*See "The Man & The Mouse" or "Vaudeville Villain"

*See "Elect the Dead", "Imperfect Harmonies", "Harakiri" or any SOAD album*

*Search "The Binding of Issac Soundtrack" 

my all time favorite band is queen, freddie mercury had such a unique voice and thier songs are so differnet from any other band i have heard i love them. and other then queen i pretty much listen to anything from the 60s to the 80s. Gotta love the classics!

Highly Respectable answer

Good Taste,Tag