Your Mugen Christmas Wish List?

Dear Santa: Bring me a MvC Pharaoh Man... Ado, Adeleine and Ethan... Peacock... a Good Jeff Andonuts char... MvC Slash Man... a Kappa char from any game... MvC Tomahawk Man... a good Hinata Hyuga char... MetalGarurumon... Electivire... etc. of chars that i like... sinc. Blizzy Buff...

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, Stardust. If you get a chance look through Electrocaid's select.def and see if you see a certain name over and over again. The stuff was updated for v04.14.2001 MUGEN and not really compatible with WinMUGEN or v1.0 in many cases. But thanks for reminding me of what a HUGE project that was for Electrocaid and me way back when. There was so much stuff but much of it was very incomplete at best. I think it took about 3 or 4 months of updating and emailing between Electrocaid and myself. Also, Electrocaid is from Belgium (speaks french and english) and became a lawyer in 2006 in Belgium. For me for Xmas? Nah, I hope people have as best a day they can have every day but not every day can be a best day for sure. I honestly can't think of anything I would want for xmas really MUGEN or otherwise. I like trying to keep things as simple as I can and work with what I got I guess.

Dear Santa, I would like for MUGEN:

-A good Darth Vader

-Shrek

-Goemon from Ganbare Goemon

-Gold Ranger Antonio

-Samurai Megazord (or for that matter, any decent Megazord)

-Rainbow Dash by PabloSSB

-A good Geno

-Big Volfogg

there is a gold ranger that was made but its pretty crappy

• 2 weeks later...

Some well-made legendary Pokémon that aren't designed to be boss characters, preferably Groudon and Zekrom. What else...? Uh...some Transformers from the Armada series will do fine. I know Christmas is over, and who knows when the next one will be, but things like these take nearly a year if done properly, so...

• 1 year later...

-Bionic commando (NES design) created and code done by Cybaster n crew

-Pots to come of retirement and do his version of Terry Bogard

-Vyn to come out of retirement and do his version of Master Gouken (using the same sprites infinite had) & SSF4 ONI

-Buckus to stop playing around and finish off that Captain America Beta i have

-Somebody to sprite an entire Ryu & Geese KOF XIII style and Ahuron codes it

-Bugya does Bayonetta

-sean alty does Big Daddy from Bioshock 

-A better Lion O redone but coded by Infinite

&

Lastly and majorly Die pod sprites up ABEL from SF4 and lets Jmorphman code it

:bow: