Sunset of Memories by Excahm & NeoGeoKitsune

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

Preview:

Posted Image

Link: http://www.mediafire...oj4tlcom24tgx8b

Comment:

The idea was to make a sad feeling sunset.

Thanks to NeoGeoKitsune for this awesome Background and the BGM.

Edit:

-Colorloss fixed.

-Deltas of the floor fixed.

Note: I will do the update as soon i finish some requiered sprites and some feeback may help to get

more ideas.

I have to admit it, I absolutely love this stage and the BGM you chose. It fits very well, and it could deepen a story line someone makes from Mugen, such as a rival battle before a boss battle, or the boss battle. Strider Hien vs. Strider Hiryu, only one can live! For sure, I'll be using this stage just for them. If I could give more than just 1 +1, I would happily do so! Fantastic work here, bro!

This actually looks cool, I'll try it out and leave my input The concept is nice, but it needs a bit more work. The edges of the floor need cleaning, and the delta of the parallax is wrong causing the characters to slide, use a lower number. IMO, you could have separated the cliff from the BG and gave it it's own delta as well. Could use have indexed the BG different, or used the RGB method to prevent that color loss there. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

The color loss is in plain site, what do you mean there is none?

I thought he is talking about this

Posted Image

and if you are talking about that is is color loss

Posted Image

then i know what is this, it is the Facet Filter which avoids pics to pixelate that means the original BG was not even enough for an Med Res Stage.....o_o

yeah, i forgot the spelling of Solar while i was chatting with someone in short letters, took some time to remember it again.

Dah, my DBZ pun went amiss, oh well, no need to worry about spelling though, all is right!

This actually looks cool, I'll try it out and leave my input

The concept is nice, but it needs a bit more work. The edges of the floor need cleaning, and the delta of the parallax is wrong causing the characters to slide, use a lower number. IMO, you could have separated the cliff from the BG and gave it it's own delta as well. Could use have indexed the BG different, or used the RGB method to prevent that color loss there.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Ok thanks for the feeback Exshadow.

The floor is only temporal iam editing one that is more detailed and look better.

I have alredy separed the cliff of the BG so is ok now.

The RGB is something new for me lol i never saw that before until i Laharl told me but is a good idea that i will try.

I will update the stage when i have some more free time.