Sunset of Memories by Excahm & NeoGeoKitsune

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

this is sort of an early leak from an upcomin' project, but meh. here y'all, i hereby provide an extra BGM option for this spectacular stage: A Continental Gale

this is for those that don't wish to drive themselves into an endless wave of melencholy, have thoughts of hangin' themselves or throwin' themselves off of tha stage's cliff e'rytime they battle on it, lol. :truestory:

enjoy dem shitz.

Thanks Lightflafre but....

I already fixed the colorloss and about the colorloss on the montains is not it seems to be a shadow

because it looks the same way in the original background.

Oh, the source has colorloss. K...

Also, you parallax needs work. I messing around with the stage as I type this, but I've seen you use parallax before. So you probably don't need my help. Keep going, ex. This stage is great, but not quite as good as i know YOU can do.

this is sort of an early leak from an upcomin' project, but meh. here y'all, i hereby provide an extra BGM option for this spectacular stage: A Continental Gale

this is for those that don't wish to drive themselves into an endless wave of melencholy, have thoughts of hangin' themselves or throwin' themselves off of tha stage's cliff e'rytime they battle on it, lol. :truestory:

enjoy dem shitz.

Great song. It kinda reminds me of Gundam and Fists of the North Star. Hmmm...

enjoy dem shitz.

Holy Bro!

Cool BGM! It suits well when you are fighting a badguy instead and the sadness is over.

+1

@Lightflare: Check the update or wait because iam not done with that stage yet XD