Say what you whant!

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

Thx Adam :hi: , your topic give an opportunity for me to spill this out: Last week my computer got infected with virus and my precious 5 gb of mugen collection was swept away.....i thought that was a punishment from god, cuz' i got all the stuff from MFFA in the past few years without a single word of gratitude...so here it goes: To all Moderators and senior members, i wanna say thanks for your hardworks to maintain this site, i know it's not easy to be consistent in serving the community, and still you guys are determined to be as one.....Please, keep this things as they were, i'll be with you guys from now on...

No need for more words....

Just express yourself.....

expressing myself is hard work.. :awesome

[edit]

@Ryouta: i was a Lurker for almost a year before i officially joined.. :))

@ Ramza: Yeah, it took some time for me too, to realize the importance of joining the community........i thought of something like this; if a large number of soccer fans is watching soccer only from tv and not the stadium, imagine the soccer players will think about the empty chairs..

The awesome moment I look down and I can't see my body because my boobs are too big :=D:

This made my day.. :awesome

[edit]

boobs can never be too big.. they'r always da right size.. :bringitout:

[edit again]

i prefer azzezz..

[edit again again]

i need a hug..

I like this idea for a simple anime......

You beat a Badass to become Badass then you beat another Badass to become more Badass and you beat more Badass

to become more badass the you beat the more Badass to become more Badass then........

You became....... GOD!!!

Simple as that.....