Say what you whant!

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

"Ultimecia", "LightFlare","TheShinHado" Thank you so much guys, it means a lot... I have like 7 married friends, some of them tell me when you get married problems are going to start, the rest of them tell me, dont worry about you will be happy you're just nervous... Anyway ive calculated everything, i love her and she loves, we have our own house, good jobs so we dont have to worry about the money blah blah blah.....

@Ultimecia: Yeah you're right i agree its different but like you said we know each other and we know each other for a very long time so it makes it more easier for us to learn quickly.... BTW its a good thing to have this kind of conversations with a female older than me for more knowlege about things maybe i dont know about the whole situation that im going through...Thx.

@Ultimecia: Thanks for the wish, you're the most sweetest girl in this site, (sorry other ladies i dont know you). @Ultimecia: Nooo you got me all wrong maybe because of my bad englih, i didnt say old woman, i said older than me....,im 26, you are 27 and that age is so PERFECT for females because girls in your age are smart, wise, and full of femininity so please forgive my stupidity young lady, im sure you still young and beautiful Like a full-blown rose.

ジャッパニーズ・ミュージック・イズ・オーソエム

フー・アグリーズ・ウィス・ミー! ~~~

Challenge for people who dare to translate... Katakana.

I bet they are gonna use a lame cheap ass translator on the net. :=D: