Megaupload To Return! Stronger Better Banning US IP's

Ryon

so he's mad at american authorities & industry entertainment and will ban any US ip? well... at least the rest of the world will have the service sorry 4 u guys :P

but isn't his situation is still to be decided?

even tho i can't blame'im, cuz let's face it, they do be on mad greedy controllin' dumb shit in tha U.S. when it comes to tha entertainment world here [tha main reason i luv tha shit outta that 1 South Park episode that talk'd about piracy that came out back a few years ago, & that shit STILL applies today], it still sux that we gotta suffer for that shit. i dig MU, so it's phukk'd up i won't be able to use it from here.

Ryon get this SHIT Outta Here(Meaning Plz Delete it) Hotlinking us to those Fuck Tards

would you shut up?

i'm sharing the news about megaupload coming back, even if us US folks dont get it. at least we all know its there.

Guys, there are easy ip masking sites, what the hell are you all bawling about?

And soon the anons are going to find even easier ways, like making a program or something. Big deal

GO NON-USA! GO!

:=D:

:troll:

as i said its not hard to block your ip hell its not that hard to even hack your way into it nothing is imposable specially if you really want in that badly i dont see the point in it my self

i happen to like mega share alot the only thing i dont like is the high server waiting other then that ill take that over mega upload any day i always seem to attract alot of virus on there but mega video was nice to have tho not sure if that is still around?