Who ever think this is holy comment

Guest Arknard Sieghart

This thread is an utter failure. Shows how low your cognitive intelligence level is. I'll be doing something productive while you guys decay your brains.

Heh...

:troll:YOU MAD, BRO!?

decay our brains? If i didnt know better i'd say.... you...are...

GAY!

:=D: I'm LightFlare_Da_Realest, and I approve this message!

Love those boobs!!!!

and if you not........

YOU ARE A WEIRD!!!!!!!!

:=D: Well put, my friend...

Guest Arknard Sieghart

This thread is an utter failure. Shows how low your cognitive intelligence level is. I'll be doing something productive while you guys decay your brains.

You mean your Intelligence Quotation

Posted Image

decay our brains? If i didnt know better i'd say.... you...are...

GAY!

He maybe I'm not Assuming

Guest Arknard Sieghart

Actually I'm about to lock this thread cause nobody here has a sense of humor plz if your looking to Criticize then don't Comment good

Figures there are people who goes straight to the stereotypical point. I'm a certainly straight, I don't have to enjoy every women's private parts as I see them. If you see your lovely women breasts on an ugly person, how would you think? This is my standpoint. No need to ask any more questions about what I said above. For a lack of understanding for (Flare/Celest/Ryon), this is vulgar to me and I don't like it at all. I have my opinions and my personal view of beauty, while you guys just drool or any nude women parts you see >_> The more threads that is made like this, I'm pretty sure this will derail the community on par with opposite genders.

Can you stop wit the big words?

I'm a certainly straight, I don't have to enjoy every women's private parts as I see them. If you see your lovely women breasts on an ugly person, how would you think? This is my standpoint.

That's all you needed.

my answer to that question is.......Pop a paper bag wit some eye holes on her head.

Also, Celest/Ark is 12, are you surprised that he would get giddy over boobs, no matter the size?

@ SxVector

Come on dude you know me, I joke. I wouldnt mean that.

I know it was meant to be a joke, but I was self-defending myself lol. Don't mind me, was trying to bring up the morale in the topic, since there might be possible issues erupting to/if a female is viewing this topic.

@DBS - I liked to type long answers when I needed to, so read what you need to read =P and I'm pretty sure I didn't use really sophisticated words o-O

Guest Arknard Sieghart

since there might be possible issues erupting to/if a female is viewing this topic.

:areyoukidding: Why didnt u say that before?