Who is Anonnymous

Guest Heita Zinnai

*puts on scanner* Vegaz: "Analizing power levels of this thread. Scanner is showing 1,000,000 and rising!" Alpyne: "Man! That can't be right FOOL! Recalibrate your scanner and CHECK AGAIN!" Vegaz: "Ok. Recalibrating...Rescanning...HOLY CRAP! It's almost at 2,000,000!!! What do we do?!" Alpyne: "Doesn't seem like it's dropping anytime soon...so..WE ATTACK!! Vegaz: "LOOOOOL!!! FINE BY ME! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!! Vegaz and Alpyne: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" *both lunge head on into battle*

*puts on scanner*

Vegaz: "Analizing power levels of this thread. Scanner is showing 1,000,000 and rising!"

Alpyne: "Man! That can't be right FOOL! Recalibrate your scanner and CHECK AGAIN!"

Vegaz: "Ok. Recalibrating...Rescanning...HOLY CRAP! It's almost at 2,000,000!!! What do we do?!"

Alpyne: "Doesn't seem like it's dropping anytime soon...so..WE ATTACK!!

Vegaz: "LOOOOOL!!! FINE BY ME! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!

Vegaz and Alpyne: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

*both lunge head on into battle*

Their names were writen in the history books for ages.....

*in the heat of battle* Vegaz: "Uuughh!! IS THE THE BEST YOU'VE GOOOOOT?!" Alpyne: "Get up Vegaz! This aint over yet!" Vegaz: "Stupid THREEEEAAAD!" Alpyne: "I've got this. Yaaaaahhhhh!!!!" *Alpyne is struck and goes down without a sound* Vegaz: "Alpyne! AAAALLPPYYYYYNE!!!!" Alpyne: "..." :crywithno: Vegaz: "Nooooooo!!! This is the end..." *large explosion momentarily stumbles thread* Brock: "Looks like I'm too late..." Vegaz: "Brock!" Brock: "Vegaz! Take this!" *shares his energy with Vegaz* Vegaz: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Now...it's payback time...Take this! WRATH OF DA REALEST!!!!" *attacks with barrage of punches and kicks* Vegaz: "It's OVER!" *charges up for the final blow* :extremeanger: Vegaz: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" *large explosion...smoke clears* Brock: "It's...it's...still alive.." Vegaz: "This can't be...where's Alpyne?!" Brock: "His body vanished..." ...to be coninued.

*on the brink of destruction*

Brock: "Looks like were running out of options..."

Vegaz: "This...this thread keeps growing...And where the HECK is Alpyne!?"

Brock: "Who's that?!"

"Him": "Alpyne will be fine..."

Brock: "Who are you..."

Vegaz: "I know you...you the one they call "Him."

"Him": "I carried Alpyne to a safe place...where can recover"

Vegaz: "I take it your here to help..."

"Him": "Yes..."

Brock: "Good! We can use ALL the help we can get! Don't just stand there...ATTACK!"

*"He"charges up*

"Him": "I'll show you...THE ART OF THE SACRED ELDERS!!! Take this...ELDER STYLE: BGM KUUTTTTTEERR!!!"

*disc shaped blades attack the thread from multiple angles*

Vegaz: "Incredible..."

Brock: "We might just win this..."

....to be continued.