Games You Wish Nintendo Would Remake?

Kanbei

I wish Nintendo would remake these 4 games! 1. Nazo No Murasamejou (Mursame Castle not ported in Samurai Warriors! maybe a Legend of Zelda approach) 2. A new Sukapon for WiiU 3. Kung Fu Master probaby for WiiU 4. Mach Rider for 3DS because of the Gyro control!

i never heard of that? the guy got cold feet? crazy. I wanna see them remake.. Lost Kingdoms, it was on gamecube and somewhat recent but if they remade it on 3DS or Wii U i'd fall in love.

i never heard of that?

the guy got cold feet? crazy.

I wanna see them remake.. Lost Kingdoms, it was on gamecube and somewhat recent but if they remade it on 3DS or Wii U i'd fall in love.

Oh Crap Forgot About That Game. I Bought Loved Them, I Hope They Remake It!

X. DO X. WE NEED THAT DAMN EXPANSION KIT NAO!!!

...funny that I'm typing this while listening to the Rainbow Road remix that was present ONLY IN THE EXPANSION KIT >:O

It's one heck of an awesomesauce

I Know The Expansion Was Crazy Thats Why I Hacked It For The Parts And Characters But The Difficulty Was Amazing Still Stuck On Chapter 4 Beat The Game On Normal! The Higher Difficultys Where Insane... But :troll: SEGA Did Something Right For That Nintendo Game.

chibi robo would be nice as it was on the gamecube earth bound/mother all 3 games megaman but this time you can choose to play all of the robot master rather then megaman or zero all the damn time or maybe a sigma story that let you play as him i really like eternal darkness on the gamecube would be nice to have it on another console or computer lunar 3 would be awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, I'm really holding out for a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake, because I was largely disappointed with Black/White, and am debating whether I want Black 2/White 2, because they sound almost as disappointing, especially compared to the gen 3 and 4 games. I swear, though. If they do bring back Ruby/Sapphire for the DS, and they completely remove Pokemon Contests and the Battle Frontier, as well as other fun things, and limit secret bases and berry growing to Online-Only, like they did in Black/White, and replace it all with more and more generic battling and exploring, as well as a single crappy minigame like Pokemon Musical or Pokestar Studios, I will be super cross at Gamefreak.

Right now, I'm really holding out for a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake, because I was largely disappointed with Black/White, and am debating whether I want Black 2/White 2, because they sound almost as disappointing, especially compared to the gen 3 and 4 games. I swear, though. If they do bring back Ruby/Sapphire for the DS, and they completely remove Pokemon Contests and the Battle Frontier, as well as other fun things, and limit secret bases and berry growing to Online-Only, like they did in Black/White, and replace it all with more and more generic battling and exploring, as well as a single crappy minigame like Pokemon Musical or Pokestar Studios, I will be super cross at Gamefreak.

Beleave Me Dude Every Wants A Remake Of Ruby And And Sapphire Your Not The Only One.

Beleave Me Dude Every Wants A Remake Of Ruby And And Sapphire Your Not The Only One.

Yeah, but I hope it's not just going to be limited to generic battling and exploration with everything else limited to Online-Only features (like Black/White). The diversions like Pokemon Contest and Pokeathelon were some of the things in Pokemon that made Pokemon even more fun, and got me interested to drive through the entire game in days.

I'd like to see another fire emblem

These Is A 3DS One On The Way And It Has DLC Of All The Old Fire Emblem Heros Of Past Games. I Believe There Is A Release Date For 2013

Trailer

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g02vd83yqU[/url[/media]

In The Trailer The Shadow Character/The Masked Man Is Marth One Of The Playable Character In The Game

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PNnTpLa2do&feature=fvwrel

Marth DLC Footage

It Seems Like You Get All The Heros And The Final Bosses Of Those Games As DLC Even Roy And Ike Have New Renders

Roy

Posted Image

Ike

Posted Image

Well... I would love to see a sequal to Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat I loved beating up those boss apes with the bongos! and a New Pokemon Stadium would be nice or a Pokemon Colesseum 3! I loved catching shadow pokemon! and last but not least, where are you Mischief makers!? Marina Liteyears!? Come back we need you! your game was great!