Thanks for showing your kindness laharl

thekillnator

similar to williams crappy topic here we can say great things about laharl and what he does to have a good rep. Laharl is a great person, loves great music, helps ppl when needed, and also makes great mugen stuff. deserves to be a mod for life. reply what you think about laharl in a good way please.

erm this wasn't really needed. rofl but um thank you. im not exactly very kind but I am fair when it comes to mod rulings. nice to know im appreciated I suppose this would of helped me in the past I was down in the dumps. but thank you for the kind words. @zombie thanks so much >>

Here

:=D: times 2! Yea he's cool...the lousy BUM!!!! Just teasing...

...AWWWWWW!!! That's so sweet my teeth are decaying as I type this! Hey Killa! WHERE'S MY COOKIES!!!! :=D:

Here you go here's a bag of double stuffed oreos for you.

Posted Image

enjoy them and thank you.

Hi Laharl. Mentally challenged :noway: that's a good one Ryon. Anyway, I guess we all get what we ask for whether we like it or not. But if Laharl and ZombieBrock are assholes then what is William X :donwan: ? Keep up the good work Laharl. Thanks.

if anything zombie deserves a freaking thread more so than me with all the help hes given the site. I mean i did my share of help too and still do at times but not nearly as much as him.

lol nah i got enough of an ego boost when i got made a G Mod, so im good, thanks for the kind words though.... yeah were all apart & have done our part for MFFA, so its all equal in my eyes