Thanks for showing your kindness laharl

thekillnator

Hospital, not for suicide, I got bit by a chick I know multiple times, she did it cause she was upset at me for not going out with her. She doesn't consider me taken.

your not cause i be rapin you everry nite all nite

similar to williams crappy topic here we can say great things about laharl

and what he does to have a good rep.

Laharl is a great person, loves great music, helps ppl when needed, and also makes great mugen stuff.

deserves to be a mod for life.

reply what you think about laharl in a good way please.

if one doesnt no you much one would say you have a crush on him or something haha

Well as much as Laharl and I constantly disagree and argue...I just want to know that I have a lot of respect for him as a both a mugen creator and a moderator. Your contributions, Laharl , to the mugen community and the quick assistance you render to members in need is highly commendable. So yeah. Keep on doing what you do best, mate. Thank you and good luck in your future endeavors and projects (mugen and otherwise).

:troll: .. this is just how these 2 are to each other lmao ..itll get more disturbing ,,,,,,,,,,,, just wait n see :=D:

& Dont let Sally hear the word "Rape" & it has to do wit Ry or he'll make it into a whole new level of disturbing