j

Ryon

To enlighten those who do not know what a penis is, here's the correct and undeniable definition :

Penis : The tool used to wean and convert lesbians and virgins into useful, productive members of society.

No. Just no.

If Leon Kuwata was a Stand, his battle cry would be:

"AHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHO"

Nah. Team Flare would obviously win. You Flares don't even have armies. :V

Exactly what I wanted you to think.  

And can be used to slap a feminist across the face with too for good measure. At which time you tell her to march her ass back into the kitchen to make you some tacos. And the beer. Don't forget the beer.

Clearly, you have not met one capable and willing to rip it off if you try that.

i listened to one of those songs made by fans that happened to have rap in it

u know how ppl say you can't understand what they are saying when they rap? well guess wat

YOU REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT

all i heard was

maplpalpalmalpmalpamlpamlpamlamlpaaamalapmapamapapaplm mamammalpplplppalolpaplpaopalpapalpeopeloa

and a deeper version of that^

Ma Faggot Detector is off the scales

:watchout:

One day we will have an amazing battle while epic battle music plays that will determine once and for all who is the strongest "Flare".

I'll win cause I'm really the hero.

An epic battle sounds good. But dont kid yourself, Dorkflare. Unless everyone in the forum suddenly turns into Laharl...

...you...are not the hero.

Posted Image