Neo Geo Pocket Collection

Basara-kun

OK, now I give me the time to upload all the images, so now all the edited chars have their image now, yay!! =D

But sadly, I found that Pocket Marco's link just had the DEF and not the complete character. And since in his archived site can't be downloaded, I left it on red u_u

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Found some stuff recently:

-Added CVS Guards by Charles_2011

-Added more KOF versions of Miss X (and yet there's no pocket version of her/him, too bad)

EDIT:

-Added AnimugenZ's Gals Fighters fullgame

-Added RX's screenpack based on Gals Fighters

-Added Yuki Kushinada by Duracelleur

Oh, I just noticed it... Ulisan's projects were made with Fighter Maker 2nd and PFEX with Unity. Both creators have been deleted, and also:

-Car Bonus went offline, marking red until I can reupload it again

-SD's Pocket World's site with their fullgame went offline and unavailable via Wayback Machijne, so I marked it red as well

• 3 weeks later...

N.A.P is working King and Kyo :

Also, Chamat's characters' sprite previews aren't accurate, since those previews uses sprites from Ulisan's SNK vs Capcom Rivals 2, and those characters actually uses sprites similar to those from Pocket World.

Both chars added as WIPs, thanks 😉 

6 hours ago, snowy997 said:

Also, Chamat's characters' sprite previews aren't accurate, since thos previews uses sprites from Ulisan's SNK vs Capcom Rivals 2, and those characters actually uses sprites similar to those from Pocket World.

I used these sprites from Chamat's DeviantArt directly, and those are the first versions of his NGP sprites. Later those were recolored and edited for the MUGEN versions of them, so they're correct

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Cool, added to the main post 😄

BTW, got a PM in Discord about marking Abuhachi's chars as NSFW. Not sure if his NGP chars also have this content as his other chars, but I'll mark them anyway (someone confirm if his stuff has NSFW content or not to delete the note)