Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yestarday while playing MUGEN I couldn't believe I managed to beat one round to Lucy Diclonius with a Perfect! :yescrying_by_theonionhead-d5qjetw:

AhFAEhj.png

And the best part was I did not use the "Bus" and "Armageddon" especial motions but just the "Mike Dawson's Greatest Hits" especial motion in a certain combo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some friend of mine commented me about the realese of a new character from the author known as "KAZ" named "Seikimatu Guile" Watching him  on Watch Mode againts other overpowered characters Guile beat them most of times but at least a Donald Edit named "Ultimate Ronald" from the author "Dark" managed to beat him one round. Both characters on their 12th palette on WinMUGEN, by the way.

ffXuGcG.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never seen the character "Marshall" be knocked out on his 12th palette. I discovered a Donald edit known as "Jealousy_0515" that is able to cause damage to Marshall's health bar but reducing it very slowly. So I had to wait a lot of time to can see something like this:

6zyFFWY.png

I found impressed myself thinking that finally I would see Marshall (12p) defeated. So I still watching the combat and it seemed that finally Jealousy_0515 was going to win.

bJkbrnY.png

So I was just watching and waiting...  Time passed and nothing happened... And I mean a lot of time. Then suddenly (and for my surprise) Marshall's health bar was fully recovered from one moment to another... But what a disappointment!  :th_0como: 

• 2 weeks later...