Touhou Project (Edits)

HelloMyNameIsAAA

Well, the author's links are down thank to Yahoo's closure, fixed all his links, and filled the rest with the version I have. If the author hosted his works somewhere else, his links will be appreciated.

Update:

Remilia: Added Zatracenie-K (kinomiya)

3 hours ago, HelloMyNameIsAAA said:

Well, the author's links are down thank to Yahoo's closure, fixed all his links, and filled the rest with the version I have. If the author hosted his works somewhere else, his links will be appreciated.

Update:

Remilia: Added Zatracenie-K (kinomiya)

EX-F-Meiling link is fixed: https://mega.nz/file/FUAziawY#DojEMPVblVVRXD7Jzs6bWLOGAVtmRAELuXwioqNjUzk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just chiming in to point out that several of the MEGA links in the first page are out of commission, and that I've come to provide some working substitutes:

Bloody Flandre / Holy Flandre / Flame and Wind of Immorality / Koumakan Sakuya / Koumakan Reisen / Hei Long / Snaelectric

Also, I can't help but notice that there's quite a few overlaps between this collection and the original Touhou collection (for example Altima Tenko & Zaku Alice), which raises the question of should the special edits from the latter (Orochi Marisa & Final Sakuya, to name a few) be featured here as well, for y'know.....consistency sake. Of course this is just my OCD talking so you're free to ignore it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...