The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

24 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

Kirimuri: *grumbles faintly* "Fine, I'll just rest here and then pass out..."

Ironically, he becomes unconscious then falls asleep again.

TtEMVAX.jpg

"His wounds seem unusual. There's nothing in my databanks that can recognize the cause. Was that the reason he chose to seperate himself from the others? It does seem that a simple rest will suffice."

Investigation Team 3 (Agni and Mirfah)

As they listened to the answers, a sudden question called their attention. Agni knew Tommy was a little "different", but Mirfah wasn't taking it as an excuse.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I see. Well, thank you, miss. And sorry if I bothered you.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Yeah, I feel what you're saying. Anyway, thanks a lot, dude! Walk in the shadows!

Agni and Mirfah went back to the others a little, with the latter snapping as he came back. He didn't scream loud though.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: You idiot! What the hell are you doing?! This is the second time you blow it up! If your loud "no" wasn't enough back at the bus, now you throw random questions at people!

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: M-Mirfah, calm down.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Goddamnit... I'm going back to ask around some more before I end up screaming and giving us away! Tommy, you better not mess this up! I'm not up to fall into a trap because you're stupid!

Mirfah left to ask some more people in the area. He was unable to know if this was related to before, when he was lost, but Agni sighed eitherway.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: *sigh* How energetic...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Tommy, if you try to ask someone and forget what you're asking, don't throw the first question in your head. Properly say that you're sorry for disturbing them and come to me or someone else.

25 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team 3 (Agni and Mirfah)

As they listened to the answers, a sudden question called their attention. Agni knew Tommy was a little "different", but Mirfah wasn't taking it as an excuse.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I see. Well, thank you, miss. And sorry if I bothered you.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Yeah, I feel what you're saying. Anyway, thanks a lot, dude! Walk in the shadows!

Agni and Mirfah went back to the others a little, with the latter snapping as he came back. He didn't scream loud though.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: You idiot! What the hell are you doing?! This is the second time you blow it up! If your loud "no" wasn't enough back at the bus, now you throw random questions at people!

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: M-Mirfah, calm down.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Goddamnit... I'm going back to ask around some more before I end up screaming and giving us away! Tommy, you better not mess this up! I'm not up to fall into a trap because you're stupid!

Mirfah left to ask some more people in the area. He was unable to know if this was related to before, when he was lost, but Agni sighed eitherway.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: *sigh* How energetic...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Tommy, if you try to ask someone and forget what you're asking, don't throw the first question in your head. Properly say that you're sorry for disturbing them and come to me or someone else.

Tommy: Okay!

Tommy hugged Agni.

Tommy: Anything you say, brother.

Tommy approached another random person, prepared to ask the exact questions that Agni wanted him to ask.

Tommy: Excuse me, ma'am; I happen to be a private detective, and I'm currently investigating an ongoing problem; do you have any idea about what's happened to the guards?

ARRIVAL AT AILIECH CASTLE THRONE ROOM

The doors into the next room opened, presenting them with an absolutely massive throne room. At their feet was a gold-trimmed red carpet upon a marble floor leading straight to the two stone slab steps which led up to the two thrones upon them. To either side of the carpet were marble pillars linked by a stone archway which held more pillars upon it. Beyond those, to the left, was a row of windows that allowed in the bright afternoon sun, allowing the light to splash onto the floor and carpet. Beyond the right set of pillars was a row of three doors; where they led was currently unknown. The thrones were somewhat high off of the ground, the seats themselves being in the shape of a flattened C with two large armrests, one on either side, and red cushions with purple embroidery woven into the sides of them. The tops of the thrones were also decorated, both having a black stone symbol with three rounded points, the top of which was the largest and held a large, red gemstone of some kind whilst the two lower points were smaller and held small, but still large, purple gemstones in them. Behind the thrones was a cobblestone wall with four banners draped upon it: two longer banners hanging down with the same red/purple coloration as the throne, each having a vine design embroidered in its center with a purple trim to match it, and two smaller, but wider banners each draped slightly higher than either larger banner and above each throne with the same red/purple coloration, though this time each had a symbol depicting an angel embroidered in its center, a purple trim woven in at the edges. At the top of the cobblestone wall was a stained glass window with the single image of a sword within it, the multi-colored light splashing down upon the floor below, though it was blocked out by the stronger, undiluted sunlight from the other windows.. To the side of each throne was what seemed to be candle rods, each with three lit candles upon them. Upon each central pillar was a rod holding a banner which depicted the same vine pattern as the banners upon the back cobblestone wall. Above them was an arched ceiling with chandeliers hanging from them; it was hard to tell if they held actual candles or fake ones. Standing on either side of the carpet were more guards, at least eight, with their hands behind their backs, and sitting atop each throne was the king and queen, the king upon the left, and the queen upon the right. They both stood up upon noticing the entry of the group with the guards, the guards stopping the group at the entrance, and the king spoke first. 

1362f596ec.png

King Randolph: Come.

He spoke with a voice that shook the very atmosphere; a deep, commanding voice that all were compelled to obey, no matter who they were sided with or what they thought of him. The guards slowly led them to the King and Queen, Nemesis proceeding to remove her coat and hand it off to one of the side guards before adopting a more respectful walk. The king seemed to be examining each of them quietly, which gave the Queen a chance to speak after him.

d96e6ae671.jpg

Queen Rupina: So, these are the ones that were spoken of...

Nemesis nodded as she approached them.

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: That we are.

Once the guards brought them in front of the King and Queen, Nemesis bowed without hesitation.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: If I may spend some time to explain our situation to you...

Right then and there, she began to explain everything to them so that they may be able to hear the full story.

After a moment of sleeping like a log on the infirmary's bed, Kirimuri suddenly wakes up, feeling refreshed and full of energy.

Kirimuri: *incomprehensible mumbling* "zzz... Whoa! I'm still alive. And great as well. Seems like the debuffs wore off."

He proceeds to get out of his bed and stretches his limbs. Then, he takes off his jacket, his mask and his cap, then picks up a pair of training nunchucks from his bag and proceeds to swing it to get his muscles working normally.

13 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

After a moment of sleeping like a log on the infirmary's bed, Kirimuri suddenly wakes up, feeling refreshed and full of energy.

Kirimuri: *incomprehensible mumbling* "zzz... Whoa! I'm still alive. And great as well. Seems like the debuffs wore off."

He proceeds to get out of his bed and stretches his limbs. Then, he takes off his jacket, his mask and his cap, then picks up a pair of training nunchucks from his bag and proceeds to swing it to get his muscles working normally.

(OOC: 

19 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"I believe I told you before that weapons were only allowed in the arena."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Aside from that, you mind explaining yourself? Hisui told me those wounds of yours were rather unusual, but I got a hunch there's more to it than that."

Eventually, Nemesis would finish explaining the situation, then would nod solemnly. 

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: ...and that is where we are at this moment, Your Majesty.

Her words hung in the air, both the King and Queen remaining silent as they let her explanation register in everyone.  Finally, the king proceeded to speak up.

1362f596ec.png

King Randolph: So, it is answers that thou seekest...

Nemesis nodded again.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: That is correct, Your Majesty. We are here to discover what you know, not only about the portals, but also about the cause of these creatures that seem oh so intent on attacking the kingdom and its inhabitants, if you are so willing to bestow your knowledge upon us.

The king nodded his head understandingly.

1362f596ec.png

King Randolph: I see...what of thine allies? What is it that they seek along with thee?

Nemesis turned her head to look back at them, a pleading look upon her face for once.

15 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"I believe I told you before that weapons were only allowed in the arena."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Aside from that, you mind explaining yourself? Hisui told me those wounds of yours were rather unusual, but I got a hunch there's more to it than that."

kirimuri_without_mask__hat_and_stuff_by_

Kirimuri: "Oh, my mistake. Again."

He quickly puts his nunchucks away and starts explaining the situation.

cropped_no_clothes_by_duckmann18-dbl5okh

Kirimuri: "Where do I start... I didn't go with any of the 2 groups and went to an abandoned church instead. I wanted to check certain things just for precaution. Met a young nun who was possessed by some thot-of-a-spirit who kills under the name of her magical sky wizard. Tried to kill me by summoning a huge ass thunder of light. It surprisingly doesn't do much physical damage, it just basically saps the energy out of my legs and made me feel lethargic as fuck. Then I subdued her and currently she's sleeping quietly while being tied up back there. There's also the shady loli in purple who's inspecting the place..."

12 minutes ago, A person said:

1362f596ec.png

King Randolph: I see...what of thine allies? What is it that they seek along with thee?

Nemesis turned her head to look back at them, a pleading look upon her face for once.

ezgif-1-87310ce289.pngI too seek answers. And maybe a way to return to are own dimensions.  I don't care if i have to kill somebody to do it...

16 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri: "Where do I start... I didn't go with any of the 2 groups and went to an abandoned church instead. I wanted to check certain things just for precaution. Met a young nun who was possessed by some thot-of-a-spirit who kills under the name of her magical sky wizard. Tried to kill me by summoning a huge ass thunder of light. It surprisingly doesn't do much physical damage, it just basically saps the energy out of my legs and made me feel lethargic as fuck. Then I subdued her and currently she's sleeping quietly while being tied up back there. There's also the shady loli in purple who's inspecting the place..."

III9azA.jpg

"You did WHAT? Tied up? Shady loli? Ugh, I'm coming with. It's going to gnaw in my mind if I don't."

8 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

III9azA.jpg

"You did WHAT? Tied up? Shady loli? Ugh, I'm coming with. It's going to gnaw in my mind if I don't."

Kirimuri: "I'll stay here and chill... You might need to have a look at the thug who was homosensually abused by the yakuza who brought me here earlier..."

5 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri: "I'll stay here and chill... You might need to have a look at the thug who was homosensually abused by the yakuza who brought me here earlier..."

III9azA.jpg

"HELL NO! You're coming with me! Besides, I need you to lead me to the church."

As Kiryu is walking down a narrow path way he went through to avoid the large number of people on the main street he is stopped as he looks up on a steel fence to see a. Rather familiar face

lT8LTKZ.png-my my it seems you are doing well Kiryu

Kiryu looks at Morrigan than looks at her with a rather curious look

OO2h2rk.png-so where did you go? I was only in the bathroom for like 5 minutes I came out and you were gone

llrpXUJ.png-I was doing a little sight seeing this city is huge and its rather interesting....very interesting why are you so curious? did you miss me that much? were you lonely?

Kiryu sighs and folds his arms and tries to explain

xUt4aFm.png-nah not really was just asking out of curiosity and you are right this city is huge and....I get this uneasy feeling when I walk through it I don't know why....it could be uncertainty for all I know

K9TT4Jt.png-hmm that could be it could be something else entirely who knows....also I saw you at that Karaoke bar Kiryu you have quite the voice you know I could have sang a duet with you haha

Kiryu's karaoke song -10 minutes ago

xUt4aFm.png-yeah well I had a lot of practice a friend of mine Nishiki used to make me do it a lot....I sorta just got the hang of it

Morrigan chuckles heartily and then looks at the sky she looks back down to Kiryu

llrpXUJ.png-if we ever get the chance you should introduce me to your friend he sounds nice...we could all get to know eachother....well I best be off Kiryu take care of yourself I will see you soon I'm sure

Morrigan flies off above the buildings till she cant be seen Kiryu tries to tell her to stop but she didn't listen

xUt4aFm.png-(......that women is a handful she treats everything like its entertainment yare yare daze....)

Kiryu proceeds to walk through the alley and comes into what seems to be a shopping centre complete with a fountain in the middle he walks by and buys some homemade riceballs from an old lady and her food wagon then sits on a bench near the fountain and begins to eat the riceballs

1 hour ago, A person said:

1362f596ec.png

Track: Supremacy

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: (Seeing Nemesis face like this reminds me of the time I had an audicence with Gaius. I could barely look him in the eye when answering his questions. He always had such a strong a resolve...and he still does, and I always respected him for that.)

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: I'm also in search for answer. Anything that can help my friends out of this situation.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: We've pretty much ran into a dead end, and the only option we've found so far was to request your assistance Your Majesty.

7 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"Lead the way. And don't get distracted until we get there."

Kirimuri: "I'll try to not be distracted by something like a huge fookin' thunder of light..."

He quickly leads Darkflare to the church, where Melina and the unconscious Emilia are found.

10 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"This broken down church, huh. Well, I see our tied up nun. I assume you two already started to look for a way to get her unpossessed."

The man in black approaches the unconscious nun and proceeds to poke her with his long, hard staff.

*pokes* *pokes*

e_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0y.png

*stays immobile*

"..."

"...She's still high on smoke. Let's go inside and look for the loli."

@Agni Blackheart

1 hour ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-87310ce289.pngI too seek answers. And maybe a way to return to are own dimensions.  I don't care if i have to kill somebody to do it...

28 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Track: Supremacy

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: (Seeing Nemesis face like this reminds me of the time I had an audicence with Gaius. I could barely look him in the eye when answering his questions. He always had such a strong a resolve...and he still does, and I always respected him for that.)

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: I'm also in search for answer. Anything that can help my friends out of this situation.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: We've pretty much ran into a dead end, and the only option we've found so far was to request your assistance Your Majesty.

1362f596ec.png

King Randolph: So you are all here to achieve the same goal.

King Randolph glanced at each of them, giving a chance for the Queen to speak, which she swiftly took advantage of.

d96e6ae671.jpg

Queen Rupina: And you have attempted to follow every other route to its end? You do know that there are far more important matters to concern ourselves with at this point in time, do you not? Or have you not seen or heard the rumblings of a rebellion within the chatter of the townsfolk?

Her tone was sharp and judgmental, an obvious impatience prevalent within her tone. After a brief pause, she continued.

d96e6ae671.jpg

Queen Rupina: Were it not for your circumstances, we would not have wasted our time with this matter. That is to say...you are certainly not alone in the matter of how you have found yourselves here.

Her comment seemed to be directed towards Nemesis, Seth, and Edward.

d96e6ae671.jpg

Queen Rupina: Your situations are alike to many others that have occurred all around the world in that they were brought here against their will by transportation via portal opened either intentionally or unintentionally. 

She glanced at Seth, then pointed her staff at him.

d96e6ae671.jpg

Queen Rupina: You...what is your name?

6 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

The man in black approaches the unconscious nun and proceeds to poke her with his long, hard staff.

*pokes* *pokes*

e_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0y.png

*stays immobile*

"..."

"...She's still high on smoke. Let's go in."

@Agni Blackheart

GSj1BsV.jpg

"High on...? What the hell did you-...? Forget it, best if I don't know. Go search around, I'll watch over her for now."

@Agni Blackheart

Kirimuri goes deeper in the church to look for Melina, but he needed to inform her of his presence.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

(I need to gently walk inside and call my name just in case if she gets startled and tries to slit my throat out of surprise)

"Pssst. 'Ey. It's Kirimuri. The guy dressed in black. The guy who was spiritually abused by a nun on drugs. The guy who was hit by a fookin' thunder of light and was left paralyzed for a moment. The guy who was brought back to the hangout by a yakuza who homosensually abused a thug. The guy who was brought to the infirmary by a nice mecha maid who wouldn't allow him to eat pasta and have a nice massage. The guy who had to lead a tanned bloke whose arm is bigger than his own head."

9 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

@Agni Blackheart

Kirimuri goes deeper in the church to look for Melina, but he needed to inform her of his presence.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

(I need to gently walk inside and call my name just in case if she gets startled and tries to slit my throat out of surprise)

"Pssst. 'Ey. It's Kirimuri. The guy dressed in black. The guy who was spiritually abused by a nun on drugs. The guy who was hit by a fookin' thunder of light and was left paralyzed for a moment. The guy who was brought back to the hangout by a yakuza who homosensually abused a thug. The guy who was brought to the infirmary by a nice mecha maid who wouldn't allow him to eat pasta and have a nice massage. The guy who had to lead a tanned bloke whose arm is bigger than his own head."

29U7aJW.jpg

(I can hear you, you idiot...)