The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

4 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

@Tony Redgrave @Mister Fael @NijikakuFan61

Meanwhile LightFlare notices some guards getting close to his position. He lets out a whistle and begins to head further east hoping the others take notice...

2xZlwJX.jpg

(Time to relocate...)

Kyosuke simply walked away, putting his pistols in his pockets and whistling innocently in order to not get any attention drawn to himself.

51 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina: I, for one, am very comfortable with the first option. Seems rather easier. Of course, you are her galloping "gallant", so I guess you wouldn't want my knives piercing her bosom before she could ever give them to you.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Good grief. This little conversation was being amusing but then you had to go and say that."

Flare approached the two as he resched inside his gi top, pulled out what seemed to be a box of pocky and took one from it before storing it back.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"You're right, it's easy, especially if you disregard another life. It's fine to take it as long as it's not yours, right? Regardless of whether our friend's intentions involve going up her skirt or not, in the end the lady here is innocent. Killing her isn't saving her, if there's a way to actually save her, I would rather take that path instead."

He proceeded to take a bite out of his pocky stick.

29U7aJW.jpg

"Already have to deal with a psychopath on a regular basis, I would rather not deal with another."

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Yes. Here.

She took the red gem and the notes from her pocket and gave them to Kirimuri.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: According to the notes I read, there was an evil spirit in this jewel. However, it left through the crack and possessed Emilia. There are three ways we can save her. Killing her, exorcist or a magatama.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I, for one, am very comfortable with the first option. Seems rather easier. Of course, you are her galloping "gallant", so I guess you wouldn't want my knives piercing her bosom before she could ever give them to you.

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

*Carefully reads the notes* "Hmm... I reckon there's this one girl with thigh highs who can deal with spirits in the group that went to the slu-"

He turns at Melina after hearing her remarks about killing the nun and the size of her bust. The man secretly peeks at Melina's bosom and declares, unknown if he's referring to the choices available to banish the spirit that possessed the nun or to the size of Melina's chest:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

"There's always an alternative for everything."

"I'm not too interested in having a romantic relationship with someone else. If someone asked me straight up that they want to go intimate with me, maybe. But I'm certain that the innocent nun won't go for anything like that. In fact, I don't think anyone would do that..."

"...Wait, why am I even discussing about this?"

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The man explained that there hasn't been a martial law. But the guards have been put on high alert. They seemed stressed out, but we're confident that the KOTF would protect them...

Team 2

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: I see. Thanks for the info.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: What did you find?

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Someting about the Knight's of the Fallen protecting the people of the slums.

LfUQpNb.png

Ludger: Well...we've got a name at least.

Team 3

9 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

He decided to make that blatant by creating an explosion of flames behind him.

Suddenly, a strong gust of magic wind fanned the flames caused by the explosion, putting them out. It was Yui's doing.

OJjdmZ9.png

Yui: I know how you feel Tommy, I really do...But I don't think that you should blame your lost race for the anger you feel for someone else.

RPN3tjR.png

Yui: We will resolve this matter later...What you did right now certainly called some attention.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Hm?

9 hours ago, Sinjik said:

Investigation Team 3

(The team then heard a chuckle that sounded a bit like a kid)

(There was also a glowing web seen on one of the near by buildings)

ezgif-1-3a7880916f.png

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: What...

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Let's go Hina.

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Okay... (Is someone watching us?)

Team 1

8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

@Tony Redgrave @Mister Fael @NijikakuFan61

Meanwhile LightFlare notices some guards getting close to his position. He lets out a whistle and begins to head further east hoping the others take notice...

2xZlwJX.jpg

(Time to relocate...)

EzsxMz0.png

Ryuko: Bailing!

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: They never saw us here!

Taking notice of LightFlare's whistle, they kept following him.

11 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Team 3

Suddenly, a strong gust of magic wind fanned the flames caused by the explosion, putting them out. It was Yui's doing.

OJjdmZ9.png

Yui: I know how you feel Tommy, I really do...But I don't think that you should blame your lost race for the anger you feel for someone else.

RPN3tjR.png

Yui: We will resolve this matter later...What you did right now certainly called some attention.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Hm?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: What...

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Let's go Hina.

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Okay... (Is someone watching us?)

Tommy immediately realized that he had accidentally called some attention to his team.

tommy.png

Oh... I - I screwed up...

Tommy cringed slightly when he realized that. Suddenly, something else caught his attention.

9 hours ago, Sinjik said:

Investigation Team 3

(The team then heard a chuckle that sounded a bit like a kid)

(There was also a glowing web seen on one of the near by buildings)

ezgif-1-3a7880916f.png

The thing that Tommy had noticed confused him greatly.

tommy.png

...am I the only one seeing this right now...? Am I hallucinating or something...?

Meanwhile, Hakumen and Ocelot are planning their next move...

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Ocelot. How are things going on the ground?

liquid-ocelot-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of

The troops have seen no sight of the "blue knight" or the man in the karate gi. The people seem to be at ease and, from the most part still in favor of our presence...thanks to your..."undeniable chrisma"...

Indeed. It seems that we have gained the trust of the people of Slum Village. And with the King and Queen none the wiser. Soon we'll use the unrest that resides between..."these" people...and the people of "higher" society...as fuel to the fire that will burn down the government as we know it and usher in a New Order. Our order...

Yes...and I intend to support you as long as you...support me. If anything should arise, I shall dispatch my special forces to assist the Knight's already on the ground. Let's hope nothing happens before your speech today.

I'm sure things will be fine. Just be sure that all preparations are I order. I will address the people of this community and further instill reassurance...in "OUR" cause...

With that Ocelot nods his head in agreement and walks away...

(Heh..."our" cause and "my" cause may not necessarily be the same... General Hakumen...heh)

With Hakumen unaware of Ocelot's true intentions...it's only a matter of time before Ocelot makes his final play...

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Hmhm... I can definitely see... that you just rambled on without having defining a topic. Considering it was you jumping to something like romance, I am not surprised. After all, I have an idea that the "massage" you needed was going to take a very long while

B6v914L.png

Melina: And besides, Sir Darkflare, I feel insulted to be called a psychopath. It is not as if I was not looking for a way to not waste knives and a life. I am searching through those rooms after a magatama. There must be one hidden somewhere.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Well, I guess we can cut our discussion short. I have to keep searching. You are free to accompany me...

As she said that, Melina grabbed two knives and threw them near Kirimuri's right side, close to one of his eyes. It grazed on his face, but she did that on purpose. After they hit a wall, she called them back without needing to walk after them.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Oh my. I suppose they slipped out of my hand. I am very sorry, it would be horrible for you to have your eyes stabbed by them. Gladly it was not your mouth.

9 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

B6v914L.png

Melina: And besides, Sir Darkflare, I feel insulted to be called a psychopath. It is not as if I was not looking for a way to not waste knives and a life. I am searching through those rooms after a magatama. There must be one hidden somewhere.

ATFW2x0.jpg

If you don't want me to call you a psychopath, then don't talk or act like one. And Flare will suffice, I ain't the formal type."

21 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As she said that, Melina grabbed two knives and threw them near Kirimuri's right side, close to one of his eyes. It grazed on his face, but she did that on purpose. After they hit a wall, she called them back without needing to walk after them.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Oh my. I suppose they slipped out of my hand. I am very sorry, it would be horrible for you to have your eyes stabbed by them. Gladly it was not your mouth.

Kirimuri doesn't budge and retains his composure after nearly getting his right eye slashed by the knives. 

"...Why am I not surprised? ...Buying that cup of tea for you was a mistake..." *grumbles incomprehensibly*

"In any case, my job here is done now that I've lead my fella Flare here. I'll just go to the slums to look for the spirit whisperer..."

He proceeds to leave the church and head to the area; but not before checking on the sleeping nun again.

*pokes* *pokes*

e_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0y.png

*still remains immobile*

"...She's still breathing. I reckon...That's a good sign right?"

He travels to the slums in the northwest by foot in order to look for the others. As soon as he approached the area, he feels that he need to blend into the place without acting too suspiciously.

(Wearing all these shady clothes will turn all eyes on me. I gotta undress a little bit...)

The duelist puts his jacket, his mask and his hat away. At this point, nobody could recognize him apart Darkflare who saw his face earlier in the infirmary of the hangout.

cropped_no_clothes_by_duckmann18-dbl5okh

(This should do... Now, where to find the girl with thigh highs?)

Hera chuckled as she led the group out of the throne room and towards the north side of the castle.

e8765a1534.png

Hera: His Majesty most certainly would not mind your excitement! After all...he needs it at this point in time. But that is a story for another time, I suppose.

331cff838c.png

Hera: Since I am leading you, I do not suppose you would be willing to give me your names, Masters and Mistresses? I feel obliged to refer to guests by the names they wish to have!

3 minutes ago, A person said:

Hera chuckled as she led the group out of the throne room and towards the north side of the castle.

e8765a1534.png

Hera: His Majesty most certainly would not mind your excitement! After all...he needs it at this point in time. But that is a story for another time, I suppose.

331cff838c.png

Hera: Since I am leading you, I do not suppose you would be willing to give me your names, Masters and Mistresses? I feel obliged to refer to guests by the names they wish to have!

edward.png

Edward hesitated about telling his name, but eventually decided that it had to be done.

edward.png

...my name is Edward Thompson?

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

edward.png

Edward hesitated about telling his name, but eventually decided that it had to be done.

edward.png

...my name is Edward Thompson?

e8765a1534.png

Hera: Master Thompson, a fine name for someone such as yourself!

4 minutes ago, A person said:

e8765a1534.png

331cff838c.png

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: You will call me Yoru Mizu until further notice.

Llvdi4X.png

Jude: I am Jude Mathis. Nice to meet you.

3 minutes ago, A person said:

e8765a1534.png

Hera: Master Thompson, a fine name for someone such as yourself!

edward.png

(God, why does she even think that I'm a "fine person"? I'm not a fine person... honestly, there's almost nobody I care about other then my brother... I stopped caring about most things a long time ago after most of my family died...)

Just now, Mister Fael said:

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: You will call me Yoru Mizu until further notice.

331cff838c.png

Hera: Mistress Mizu, a name fit for a woman of mystery!

1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

Llvdi4X.png

Jude: I am Jude Mathis. Nice to meet you.

48aab46509.png

Hera: Master Mathis...have you, perchance, visited the castle previously? I recall someone with the same name visiting at an earlier time...

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

edward.png

(God, why does she even think that I'm a "fine person"? I'm not a fine person... honestly, there's almost nobody I care about other then my brother... I stopped caring about most things a long time ago after most of my family died...)

Idealis took notice of Edward's behavior.

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Something on your mind, Edward?

47 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri doesn't budge and retains his composure after nearly getting his right eye slashed by the knives. 

"...Why am I not surprised? ...Buying that cup of tea for you was a mistake..." *grumbles incomprehensibly*

"In any case, my job here is done now that I've lead my fella Flare here. I'll just go to the slums to look for the spirit whisperer..."

He proceeds to leave the church and head to the area; but not before checking on the sleeping nun again.

*pokes* *pokes*

e_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0y.png

*still remains immobile*

"...She's still breathing. I reckon...That's a good sign right?"

He travels to the slums in the northwest by foot in order to look for the others. As soon as he approached the area, he feels that he need to blend into the place without acting too suspiciously.

(Wearing all these shady clothes will turn all eyes on me. I gotta undress a little bit...)

The duelist puts his jacket, his mask and his hat away. At this point, nobody could recognize him apart Darkflare who saw his face earlier in the infirmary of the hangout.

(This should do... Now, where to find the girl with thigh highs?)

Outside one of the entrances to Slum Village...the guards look Kirimuru up and down, but he deserves not fit the description of the assailants they were looking for. They watch as he passes...

latest?cb=20100525015837

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Outside one of the entrances to Slum Village...the guards look Kirimuru up and down, but he deserves not fit the description of the assailants they were looking for. They watch as he passes...

latest?cb=20100525015837

He approaches the guard, pretending to be a tourist just to assure his cover.

"Scuse me my friend, I am tourist from anotzerr countree. Can you show me wherr is tza clozest bank? I need to exchanje my money voor tza bling-bling tzat you peopel of dis magniiiiiiiifizent kingdum use."

5 minutes ago, A person said:

48aab46509.png

Hera: Master Mathis...have you, perchance, visited the castle previously? I recall someone with the same name visiting at an earlier time...

The question got Jude by surprise. He was certain this was his first time in the castle.

D17KQFp.png

Jude: No...This is my first time in this place. Why do you ask?

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Edward didn't want his thoughts to be revealed.

edward.png

N - no... it's nothing. I'm fine.

d098efaf00.png

Idealis: Hmmm...if you say so.

She turned her head to glance at Hera.

db406c2ff7.png

Idealis: My name is Idealis Furtivus...

It was pretty obvious that she was uncomfortable with sharing her name with anyone, even those she trusted. Hera was either completely oblivious to it or simply ignored it.

a4e6355889.png

Hera: Mistress Furtivus...now that is a name I would not expect! A fitting name, too!

Idealis looked away nervously.

2 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

The question got Jude by surprise. He was certain this was his first time in the castle.

D17KQFp.png

Jude: No...This is my first time in this place. Why do you ask?

143f3a3745.png

Hera: Strange...might you have a brother, then? 

9 minutes ago, A person said:

143f3a3745.png

Hera: Strange...might you have a brother, then? 

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: I'm an only child...

Then, his suspicions about the king being powered by a Great Spirit resurfaced.

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: This other me...did he mention Spyrite Technology?