The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

Investigation Team 3

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Wait. Leave this to Hina.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: But this "Chelicerata" guy...!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Trust me, she'll win. Even if the cards are rigged against you, play until you can no longer bet. That's the reason behind my power... the EXS of Long Belief "Risk Taker".

They backed off, giving space to Hinamori. This was her fight, one he was sure she would win.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: Hina, don't raise the white flag, no matter what. You'll win against him, I'm sure of it!

5 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team 3

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Wait. Leave this to Hina.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: But this "Chelicerata" guy...!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Trust me, she'll win. Even if the cards are rigged against you, play until you can no longer bet. That's the reason behind my power... the EXS of Long Belief "Risk Taker".

They backed off, giving space to Hinamori. This was her fight, one he was sure she would win.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: Hina, don't raise the white flag, no matter what. You'll win against him, I'm sure of it!

Tommy sincerely wanted to help Hina out, but that was against Agni's wishes, so he chose to back out instead.

Tommy: At the very least, can I play some fight music? I'm sure it'll be useful for getting her motivated.

Tommy pulled out his guitar just in case Agni said yes.

15 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy simply stared at the figure that was in front on him; he didn't show an ounce of fear on his face as he aimed it at the strange figure.

Tommy: You lay a finger on my friends and I'll make sure that your head'll be served on a plate, you bastard.

(The person starts to stare at Tommy as if annoyed)

ezgif-1-17d2355ab2.png 

You... That's some talk coming from you...

ezgif-1-be57f9d361.png 

I think somebody else in this world will teach you real nightmare... You better pray it isn't gonna be me...

5 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(The person starts to stare at Tommy as if annoyed)

ezgif-1-17d2355ab2.png 

You... That's some talk coming from you...

ezgif-1-be57f9d361.png 

I think somebody else in this world will teach real nightmare... You better pray it isn't gonna be me...

Tommy stared down the stranger, holding his guitar the entire time, still not afraid of him.

Tommy: Then I'll face that nightmare and take it down, no matter how many times it hurts me back.

26 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Hina, be careful. He has a power destined to kill. I don't know it, but it's strong.

18 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-a544d10a7f.png

Rebellion?!  Heheh, hahaha, HAHAHAHA.  I could care less.  The only thing that's good for is a riot, killing, bloodshed... That kind of stuff.

(He then turns to Agni)

ezgif-1-3ff9df488a.png 

You seem interested in my EXS, so i mind as well tell it, in case i accidentally kill her.  The EXS of Dark Spike, "Chelicerata"

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: It's less about his ability and more like how his bloodlust makes him use it....But enough talk...I'll make him feel the pain of those souls...I'll make it short!

She lifts her left arm, aiming straight at Byakuya. It was enveloped in some kind of dark flames. One would think she would go for a fireball spell.

Track: Fake Ragnarok

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: GRAVE!!!

Then, she clenches her right hand instead, making a multitude of earth spikes grow under Byakuya.

1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: It's less about his ability and more like how his bloodlust makes him use it....But enough talk...I'll make him feel the pain of those souls...I'll make it short!

She lifts her left arm, aiming straight at Byakuya. It was enveloped in some kind of dark flames. One would think she would go for a fireball spell.

Track: Fake Ragnarok

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: GRAVE!!!

Then, she clenches her right hand instead, making a multitude of earth spikes grow under Byakuya.

ezgif-1-814063d260.png Wha? Gah!

Just now, Mister Fael said:

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: DARK FIRAGA!!!

Seeing that her previous spell worked, she followed up with a dark fireball spell.

ezgif-1-3ff9df488a.png Not bad at all... Except...

(He then placed a web in front of him, he knew her attack would pierce through, but he had something else in mind)

2 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-3ff9df488a.png Not bad at all... Except...

(He then placed a web in front of him, he knew her attack would pierce through, but he had something else in mind)

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: (So he can just delay my shots with those webs huh?)

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (Won't do him any good I'm afraid.)

Then, she used both hands to fire another Dark Firaga at Byakuya, doubling its power.

Just now, Mister Fael said:

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: (So he can just delay my shots with those webs huh?)

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (Won't do him any good I'm afraid.)

Then, she used both hands to fire another Dark Firaga at Byakuya, doubling its power.

ezgif-1-17d2355ab2.pngLooks like i underestimated her power... I Guess plan B would do something.

(Byakuya puts he spider like weapons In front of him to block, the force pushed him back a bit)

ezgif-1-6a5e795a3b.png Did those spirits of your ever tell you how painful death was?

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

@Mister Fael @Tony Redgrave @NijikakuFan61

Once team one had assembled again , and where away from the guards LightFlare spoke to the others...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Ok, looks like we avoided the guards for now. So what have you guys found out?

Kyosuke: Seems like some dickhead named Hakumen's going to be giving a speech at the north part of Slum Village... hopefully it's not laced with arsenic and bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-17d2355ab2.pngLooks like i underestimated her power... I Guess plan B would do something.

(Byakuya puts he spider like weapons In front of him to block, the force pushed him back a bit)

ezgif-1-6a5e795a3b.png Did those spirits of your ever tell you how painful death was?

A sudden lightbulb appeared over Tommy's head. He sent a fireball over to the stranger, hoping it would hit him.

Tommy: Did anybody ever tell you how painful getting burned was?

3 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: Many times...ever since I was a kid...and even until this day I'm tormented with their pleas of vengeance because of my spiritual awareness...to the point I have to take sleeping pills every night...Yet, I'm unable to dream.

RPN3tjR.png

Yui: Eh? (She never told me that....)

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Maybe you would like to hear it as well? I have the power to make that true. (Yes...the reason why I lived most of my live isolated from society...)

She charged her hands with dark energy again then lunged at Byakuya, seeing that he had a stronger defense this time around, she needed to find a way to grab him in order to apply her trump card.

Investigation Team 3

The fight seemed to be going well. Hina was holding herself quite nicely. However, Tommy threw a fireball at him. Agni summoned one of his dual guns and shot the fireball with his Black Bullet before it could ever get close to Byakuya. The projectiles clashed and vanished.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: H-Hey, Agni...!!

ekXitMm.png

Agni: I said that's Hina's fight! Don't interfere!

11 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: Many times...ever since I was a kid...and even until this day I'm tormented with their pleas of vengeance because of my spiritual awareness...to the point I have to take sleeping pills every night...Yet, I'm unable to dream.

RPN3tjR.png

Yui: Eh? (She never told me that....)

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Maybe you would like to hear it as well? I have the power to make that true. (Yes...the reason why I lived most of my live isolated from society...)

She charged her hands with dark energy again then lunged at Byakuya, seeing that he had a stronger defense this time around, she needed to find a way to grab him in order to apply her trump card.

ezgif-1-b231972598.png Hehehe, maybe playing with you wasn't such a bad idea

(He then whispered to himself)

ezgif-1-21f9182499.png "Were should i lay this"

(Summoning more webs as if making an obstacle course

7 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team 3

The fight seemed to be going well. Hina was holding herself quite nicely. However, Tommy threw a fireball at him. Agni summoned one of his dual guns and shot the fireball with his Black Bullet before it could ever get close to Byakuya. The projectiles clashed and vanished.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: H-Hey, Agni...!!

ekXitMm.png

Agni: I said that's Hina's fight! Don't interfere!

Tommy simply looked at Agni with a "what the hell, man!?" look on his face.

Tommy: B - but... brother... I was only trying to help... 

Just the thought of Agni, one of his own "brothers", getting upset caused Tommy to get upset as well; he became so demotivated that he ended up dropping his guitar. Tommy looked at the guitar, and suddenly smirked as he realized what he could do to help, picking up his guitar.

Tommy: ...I have an idea...

BGM: The Way You Used to Do

Tommy: Even if I can't interfere, I can still find ways to help Hina out!

Tommy began playing his guitar; he didn't care if he'd end up getting the stranger's attention, that was the whole point. Tommy was using himself as a distraction.

1 minute ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-b231972598.png Hehehe, maybe playing with you wasn't such a bad idea

(He then whispered to himself)

ezgif-1-21f9182499.png "Were should i lay this"

(Summoning more webs as if making an obstacle course)

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (He's probably going to attack me when I'm dodging his webs...might as well brace myself then.)

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: HYAAA!!!

Hinamori starts overcoming his obstacle course, doing her best to not fall in one of his webs.

After another moment looking for Hinamori in order to request her to free the evil spirit possessing Emilia, Kirimuri finally arrives and find Agni's group spectating the fight between the spirit whisperer and the unknown assailant.

cropped_no_clothes_by_duckmann18-dbl5okh

"Yo, I need your he-...Nevermind. You're busy fighting. I'll come back when you knock that edgy emo dude out cold."

He pulls out his MP3 and his e-cig, then listens to a song while vaping, waiting for the battle to finish:

Investigation Team 3

Agni saw that Tommy got sad that he cancelled his fireball, but it's better that way. However, he knew Byakuya was going to do something.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Yeah, Hina!! Blast him off!!

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: (This guy is definitely planning something with all of this... she knows that, but is still going on with it. I hope this doesn't end horribly...)

Then, when he looked around, he saw a strange guy that seemed to be going towards them. In a way or another, he was similar to someone else...?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: (Hold on a moment, who is he? And why he looks... or rather, his aura looks familiar somehow?)

Audience Team

As he tried to contact Agni, another signal was caught. Gladly, it was from an ally Agni told him about.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: ... Yokuman of the Unlimited Force. Huh, so I finally managed to know you. This is Seraph Artwaltz speaking. My brother Agni told me about you and your squad.

Melina

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: No one ever knew about my part in the Intelligence Division. Other than obvious reasons, it was because my father covered me up on that part. In terms, to the people of Bariura I am nothing but an innocent kid.

They eventually reached the end of the corridor, with the last three rooms. Melina put her hand on the doorknob, but looked back at Darkflare.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Before we can enter this room, is there anything else you wish to know, Flare? Considering that I am a psychopath to you, even walking near me seems like a risk. Like I have said before, I have nothing to lose here in this world and I have no intention of making you as my enemy.

B6v914L.png

Melina: Also, differently from that peanut-brained, perverted, foolish "assassin" that Kirimuri is, you are far more mature. This means that I can freely speak without the need of enduring someone going off-topic while looking at my "loli" body. God, how I wished to kill him for saying something so absurd like that...