The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

3 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oi oi, what's all this noise? Keep it down."

Flare approached the group.

29U7aJW.jpg

"If you can't even trust each other, then the bad guys have already won. You people will end up destroying each other before they have a chance."

He then pointed toward Kirimuri

29U7aJW.jpg

"Put your damn weapons away. You're only allowed to draw them in the arenas here."

more_battle_portraits____by_duckmann18-d"My bad."

Kirimuri puts his twin batons away.

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"But I'm still allowed to use my fists in case if anything happens... Right?"

15 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Seeing that a fight almost broke out, Kirimuri approaches the group and proceeds to stand between the angels and Melina and Mirfah in order to stop them from getting near to each other.

kirimuri_close_up_by_duckmann18-dbk9kb4."Let's try to communicate without trying to kill each other, will y'all? Now is not the time."

He pulls out his twin batons then warns:

more_battle_portraits____by_duckmann18-d"I won't be hesitant to put any of you to sleep if you tried anything rash."

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: Point that at Mirfah instead...I was just feeling that I wasn't being told the whole history. That's all.

3 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

more_battle_portraits____by_duckmann18-d"My bad."

Kirimuri puts his twin batons away.

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"But I'm still allowed to use my fists in case if anything happens... Right?"

Nemesis let out an audible growl.

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: Could you do me a favor and shut up? If you keep talking about it, something is most definitely going to happen at this rate. It's just going to provoke them, not calm them down.

She glanced at Darkflare.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Anyway...I'm wondering if you, too, know anything about what's going on.

7 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"Any fighting here is strictly in the arena."

6 minutes ago, A person said:

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: And...I'm wondering if you, too, know anything about what's going on.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Fraid I know about as much as you in this matter, m'lady."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The only anomalies we've detected were those portals you guys came from. As to what caused them and why, I'm about as stumped as you are. So much crazy shit happens around this world that it's hard to be surprised by anything. We don't even know if other portals appeared and dragged more people here."

38 minutes ago, A person said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nemesis held her head down, letting out a long, drawn out sigh, then shot her head to look at the group.

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: The last thing we need is for the party to turn upon one another. Whether or not they did it doesn't matter right now; the only thing that does matter is if this has been going on before, and from what Hugh said, it sounds like it has. Now, I'm going to put my trust into them and assume that they're innocent, but there's clearly other forces at work that are beyond their knowledge if even the gods themselves don't know what's going on.

She waved Lightflare over.

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: I think it would do us some good if you told us what you knew about this place, too.

She pointed at the angels, and then the search party.

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: As well as you, and you. I'm leaving no stone unturned until we find some sort of conclusion to these events, and I don't care how long it takes for us to find that conclusion or what it even is, just as long as one is found.

01_mod01.jpg

Sure. I don't know much about this place, but I know the my neighborhood is called Slum Village. But the name is quite misleading. It's actually a decent looking neighborhood. In comparison to the rest of the city it's not as extravagant, but an OK place to live none the less. It's name comes from the "upper class" people, who veiw it as "beneath them" and thus gave it the nickname "Slum Village." I'll admit, there are some thuggish individuals that hangout there, but most them harbor resentment for the rest of the city that seemingly shuns them. 

01_mod06t.jpg

When I parted ways before, I went home to check up on things. Of course I wasn't expecting Shovel Knight to accompany me, but I'm glad he did. He helped me avoid some unneeded confrontation. Although we couldn't avoid it all...heh.  What we found were some strange soldiers patrolling the area. They attacked us on site. Which leads me to believe that they are not city soldiers. Perhaps some rogue group composed of the locals fed up with the rest of the city. I really don't know. I only moved here a few months ago and I haven't been home much. 

01_mod06t.jpg

I'm a fighter. And that's how I make my money. So I travel this world and compete in high level fighting tournaments. So even though I live here, I'm hardly ever home. There are many kinds of "beings" walking this planet. Humans. Extraterrestrials. Humanoid Beasts. I faced them all. But I came here to try something different. I've moved around all my life. I really don't know how long I'll be here in Candor City, but so far so good.

ryusf3end3.gif

But like I said, I'm a fighter, not a historian. 

4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"Any fighting here is strictly in the arena."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Fraid I know about as much as you in this matter, m'lady."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The only anomalies we've detected were those portals you guys came from. As to what caused them and why, I'm about as stumped as you are. So much crazy shit happens around this world that it's hard to be surprised by anything. We don't even know if other portals appeared and dragged more people here."

She figured that would be his answer. She nodded solemnly. 

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Well, that still helps...thanks, though.

She decided to wait upon a response from the others before making a conclusion on what to do.

1 minute ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01.jpg

Sure. I don't know much about this place, but I know the my neighborhood is called Slum Village. But the name is quite misleading. It's actually a decent looking neighborhood. In comparison to the rest of the city it's not as extravagant, but an OK place to live none the less. It's name comes from the "upper class" people, who veiw it as "beneath them" and thus gave it the nickname "Slum Village." I'll admit, there are some thuggish individuals that hangout there, but most them harbor resentment for the rest of the city that seemingly shuns them. 

01_mod06t.jpg

When I parted ways before, I went home to check up on things. Of course I wasn't expecting Shovel Knight to accompany me, but I'm glad he did. He helped me avoid some unneeded confrontation. Although we couldn't avoid it all...heh.  What we found were some strange soldiers patrolling the area. They attacked us on site. Which leads me to believe that they are not city soldiers. Perhaps some rogue group composed of the locals fed up with the rest of the city. I really don't know. I only moved here a few months ago and I haven't been home much. 

01_mod06t.jpg

I'm a fighter. And that's how I make my money. So I travel this world and compete in high level fighting tournaments. So even though I live here, I'm hardly ever home. There are many kinds of "beings" walking this planet. Humans. Extraterrestrials. Humanoid Beasts. I faced them all. But I came here to try something different. I've moved around all my life. I really don't know how long I'll be here in Candor City, but so far so good.

ryusf3end3.gif

But like I said, I'm a fighter, not a historian. 

Nemesis nodded in understanding.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: It was worth a try, I guess, though the tournament thing sounds pretty interesting. And the fake guards attacking you...I wonder how they managed to get away with it. I could swear that I saw at least five guards around no matter where I was!

12 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis nodded in understanding.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: It was worth a try, I guess, though the tournament thing sounds pretty interesting. And the fake guards attacking you...I wonder how they managed to get away with it. I could swear that I saw at least five guards around no matter where I was!

ryusf3end3.gif

That's the funny thing. They aren't there when I left. And it was only a couple days ago. They seem to appeared outta nowhere.

13 minutes ago, A person said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

That's easy, because it's in Slum Village. Hisui probably warned you not to go there, right? It's a dangerous area because all the scumbags tend to stick around there. Our government has been trying to fix that problem, but it's roots are pretty deep. Doesn't help that the rest of the city views it as a waste of resources even if at least their efforts have kept the scums from spreading further."

29U7aJW.jpg

"By the way, M'lady. You wouldn't happen to have a way to communicate with me when you're further away, would you? The hangout attracts people from all over and they tend to bring information every once in a while. Perhaps eventually there will be some that will know about what's going on."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"And Light? Seriously? Slum Village? You ARE aware there are affordable places outside of Slum Village, do you?"

Just now, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

That's easy, because it's in Slum Village. Hisui probably warned you not to go there, right? It's a dangerous area because all the scumbags tend to stick around there. Our government has been trying to fix that problem, but it's roots are pretty deep. Doesn't help that the rest of the city views it as a waste of resources even if at least their efforts have kept the scums from spreading further."

29U7aJW.jpg

"By the way, M'lady. You wouldn't happen to have a way to communicate with me when you're further away, would you? The hangout attracts people from all over and they tend to bring information every once in a while. Perhaps eventually there will be some that will know about what's going on."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"And Light? Seriously? Slum Village? You ARE aware there are affordable places outside of Slum Village, do you?"

She shook her head.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Unless you want me to use a carrier pigeon, I've got nothing.

15 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod06t.jpg

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ryusf3end3.gif

That's the funny thing. They aren't there when I left. And it was only a couple days ago. They seem to appeared outta nowhere.

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Seems like we have a place to invetigate now...

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: What makes you think that?

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: I'll answer that with another question...Which place got more of these black hole incidents, our city, or this place?

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Um...

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: This place. I've counted. Our city just gets cases like this like once in a while.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Exactly, and since even the guy that lives there, although only partially, doesn't know much, I suggest we investigate that place now.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: But how do we plan on doing that since even the "king that got blessed by god" can't handle that place? We were instructed by his own guards not to go there.

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: We'll speak directly to him to ask for his help.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Can you go through that me again?

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: No. I don't see why it's so surprising.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Well, if he refuses to help us, we can just storm the slums by ourselves.

2eaO6SL.png

Ryuko: I agree with that solution.

LvMCuOR.png

Etomo: Why I'm not surprised you would agree with that?

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: I'm sure Yoru only meant it in jest.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: I do agree with the idea of speaking with the king. Mister Darkflare, do you know of a way to get an audience with him?

@Darkflare

Seraph looked at the situation. It seems that they were all on the same boat, riding aimlessly at an uncertain horizon. He'd prefer not to involve other people, but since they were already involved.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: It seems as if most of us are in the same condition. I suppose we should begin to work together. Like she said, we can't leave every stone unturned. Clues are lying in every part and we must find them.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Our issues with trust will be resolved in the way. What I can affirm you is that I will get to the bottom of this.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: I agree with him.

BGM: Non sola sum (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable)

Out of everyone, Elizabeth started talking. She seemed to not care much about it, though.

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Well, to be pretty frank, I really... don't care. All I want is to become an idol and make my very own success. I was forced to join this whole shenanigan because of that damned Victoria...

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: But since I'm in this, I'll make the most of it. Who knows, maybe my success awaits me here!

... At the very least, she was being sincere. Through her convinced words, Elizabeth affimed that she would work together with them.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: You know, I might be a dumb and hot-head idiot, but I really want to know what's going on. If there's a chance I can help again, I won't even stand back watching.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: We're all returning to our homes! I'll make it happen, even if I'm not that smart!

B6v914L.png

Melina: ... There are many things right now that bother me. I will not even say them because of my manners. But I would like nothing more than return to my uncle.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I have no choice, either way. I shall lend my ability to you all.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: You don't even have to ask. Of course I'm going! I'm a commander of the Multiversal Heaven, after all!

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: Plus, I won't back down on a fight! Not until the bell fully rings!

They smiled at each other. If it was a real or a fake, no one would know. But at the very least, they agreed to work together instead of bickering between each other. Seraph was satisfied with that much.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Well, glad that you managed to reach a decision. What about you, Agni?

*BGM ends*

But he received no response. His brother didn't say "yes" or "no" and not even a commentary of how cheesy the routine was.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Agni?

BGM: Conturbatio (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: (Again... they had to cover for me again... why did I stood quiet like that... why didn't I say anything? Every single time... someone has to step on forward because I'm afraid of hurting someone by saying no...)

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: (It's just like back then with Magio...)

Multiversal Heaven

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: A mission...?

bo8w2Ay.png

Magio: Yeah. A search party has gone missing in another world. Before I can continue my travels, I'll be going there to investigate it.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: They went missing? How?

aQLtu9y.png

Magio: I don't know and that's what worries me. They might have been attacked. I want to get there and make sure they're fine.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I see. Well, then I'll grab my things and-

IL1tHDl.png

Magio: There's no need, Agni. Lucina and Argento are already coming with me. We'll be fine.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: But what if something happens? Don't you think four people are better?

WpPBDmo.png

Magio: You're already busy with your things here as the Second. I don't want to bother you with more worries.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: E-Even so, that still leaves me-

M2QNnrw.png

Magio: *hugs Agni* I'll be fine. Believe in me. I'll get back and tell you how it was in detail. So do your work here well.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Magio...

"OK, I'll leave it to you three then."

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: (If I hadn't spoken that, Magio would be definitely here... and Lucina wouldn't have to risk herself throughout the worlds... it's all my fault, just because I said it was OK...)

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: (I, the Second, can't decide by myself! What the hell is wrong with me?! Am I to repeat the same mistakes from before?!)

Agni closed his face and stood quiet thinking. The guilt was taking upon him and he felt weak. Having to be defended without being able to defend back... doing nothing and leaving things as it is instead... unable to do things alone... if those things were wrong or not, he didn't know for sure. At the moment, they felt like the worst thing possible.

25 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Seraph looked at the situation. It seems that they were all on the same boat, riding aimlessly at an uncertain horizon. He'd prefer not to involve other people, but since they were already involved.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: It seems as if most of us are in the same condition. I suppose we should begin to work together. Like she said, we can't leave every stone unturned. Clues are lying in every part and we must find them.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Our issues with trust will be resolved in the way. What I can affirm you is that I will get to the bottom of this.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: I agree with him.

BGM: Non sola sum (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable)

Out of everyone, Elizabeth started talking. She seemed to not care much about it, though.

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Well, to be pretty frank, I really... don't care. All I want is to become an idol and make my very own success. I was forced to join this whole shenanigan because of that damned Victoria...

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: But since I'm in this, I'll make the most of it. Who knows, maybe my success awaits me here!

... At the very least, she was being sincere. Through her convinced words, Elizabeth affimed that she would work together with them.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: You know, I might be a dumb and hot-head idiot, but I really want to know what's going on. If there's a chance I can help again, I won't even stand back watching.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: We're all returning to our homes! I'll make it happen, even if I'm not that smart!

B6v914L.png

Melina: ... There are many things right now that bother me. I will not even say them because of my manners. But I would like nothing more than return to my uncle.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I have no choice, either way. I shall lend my ability to you all.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: You don't even have to ask. Of course I'm going! I'm a commander of the Multiversal Heaven, after all!

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: Plus, I won't back down on a fight! Not until the bell fully rings!

They smiled at each other. If it was a real or a fake, no one would know. But at the very least, they agreed to work together instead of bickering between each other. Seraph was satisfied with that much.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Well, glad that you managed to reach a decision. What about you, Agni?

Nemesis stared at them, a confused look upon her face.

719caea925.png

Nemesis: U-umm...s-so, that...makes...another addition to the party, then...?

25 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

*BGM ends*

But he received no response. His brother didn't say "yes" or "no" and not even a commentary of how cheesy the routine was.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Agni?

BGM: Conturbatio (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: (Again... they had to cover for me again... why did I stood quiet like that... why didn't I say anything? Every single time... someone has to step on forward because I'm afraid of hurting someone by saying no...)

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: (It's just like back then with Magio...)

Hide contents

Multiversal Heaven

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: A mission...?

bo8w2Ay.png

Magio: Yeah. A search party has gone missing in another world. Before I can continue my travels, I'll be going there to investigate it.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: They went missing? How?

aQLtu9y.png

Magio: I don't know and that's what worries me. They might have been attacked. I want to get there and make sure they're fine.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I see. Well, then I'll grab my things and-

IL1tHDl.png

Magio: There's no need, Agni. Lucina and Argento are already coming with me. We'll be fine.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: But what if something happens? Don't you think four people are better?

WpPBDmo.png

Magio: You're already busy with your things here as the Second. I don't want to bother you with more worries.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: E-Even so, that still leaves me-

M2QNnrw.png

Magio: *hugs Agni* I'll be fine. Believe in me. I'll get back and tell you how it was in detail. So do your work here well.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Magio...

"OK, I'll leave it to you three then."

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: (If I hadn't spoken that, Magio would be definitely here... and Lucina wouldn't have to risk herself throughout the worlds... it's all my fault, just because I said it was OK...)

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: (I, the Second, can't decide by myself! What the hell is wrong with me?! Am I to repeat the same mistakes from before?!)

Agni closed his face and stood quiet thinking. The guilt was taking upon him and he felt weak. Having to be defended without being able to defend back... doing nothing and leaving things as it is instead... unable to do things alone... if those things were wrong or not, he didn't know for sure. At the moment, they felt like the worst thing possible.

She noticed Agni's behavior, concern soon forming upon her face.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Is something wrong, Agni? You look...upset. Which one of them got on your bad side?

36 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

29U7aJW.jpg

GSj1BsV.jpg

ryusf3end3.gif

(Not you too, Darkflare...I guess everyone has there assumptions about that neighborhood)

2xZlwJX.jpg

I think the people are misunderstood.  

40 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Seems like we have a place to invetigate now...

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: What makes you think that?

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: I'll answer that with another question...Which place got more of these black hole incidents, our city, or this place?

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Um...

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: This place. I've counted. Our city just gets cases like this like once in a while.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Exactly, and since even the guy that lives there, although only partially, doesn't know much, I suggest we investigate that place now.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: But how do we plan on doing that since even the "king that got blessed by god" can't handle that place? We were instructed by his own guards not to go there.

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: We'll speak directly to him to ask for his help.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Can you go through that me again?

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: No. I don't see why it's so surprising.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Well, if he refuses to help us, we can just storm the slums by ourselves.

2eaO6SL.png

Ryuko: I agree with that solution.

LvMCuOR.png

Etomo: Why I'm not surprised you would agree with that?

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: I'm sure Yoru only meant it in jest.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: I do agree with the idea of speaking with the king. Mister Darkflare, do you know of a way to get an audience with him?

@Darkflare

2xZlwJX.jpg

If you intend to investigate the events of Slum Village I'd like to accompany you. I need to know what's going on in my won neighborhood. Maybe I've ignored it long enough...

Nemesis cleared her throat.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Just keep in mind that, if we DO go through the slums and get rid of the fake guards, we probably shouldn't kill any of them. Yet. We need to find out as much info from each of them as we can before we even think about getting rid of them just in case they have some kind of connection to this portal incident. Oh, and so that we don't wind up with citizens and guards coming for us.

20 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

i8la1Dd.png

ATFW2x0.jpg

"It's a long process. I had to go through it to get the permissions to build this facility. But your situation is different. You might have a chance to get one quickly considering what happened to you."

48 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"Boy, speak up! You got a working tongue, don't you?"

10 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis cleared her throat.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Just keep in mind that, if we DO go through the slums and get rid of the fake guards, we probably shouldn't kill any of them. Yet. We need to find out as much info from each of them as we can before we even think about getting rid of them just in case they have some kind of connection to this portal incident. Oh, and so that we don't wind up with citizens and guards coming for us.

2xZlwJX.jpg

Heh...I'll try not to hurt "all" of them...

LightFlare chuckles as teases Nemesis...

8 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"It's a long process. I had to go through it to get the permissions to build this facility. But your situation is different. You might have a chance to get one quickly considering what happened to you."

29U7aJW.jpg

"Boy, speak up! You got a working tongue, don't you?"

2xZlwJX.jpg

Take it easy, Darkflare. Agni...you ok?

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Yui couldn't help but be worried. She approached him and decided to ask.

3YpC4Jt.png

Yui: Huh? Ni-ni..Is something the matter? You can tell me.

21 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: I see. It's worth a try. Thanks for the advice.

Agni: ... no...

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Agni?

BGM: Decretum (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

ekXitMm.png

Agni: No, I'm not OK!!

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: A-Agni?!

Agni: Every. Single. Time. Someone has to speak up for me, someone has to take the lead because I just decided to stay quiet and comfortable with the situation!!

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: ...

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: If I'm searching Magio right now, it's because I thought everything would be OK when it wouldn't! I had a feeling back then... that whatever he would do was going to be dangerous... but I was accessary with the whole situation! I just said OK and let him go!

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: I'm so stupid!! I keep losing important people because I decide to not hurt them by saying "no" or disagreeing with them!!

It was an unnecessary self-loathing, but at least Magnum and Seraph were surprised... and worried. This was the first time they heard Agni heavily frustrated with something. Seraph kneeled and looked at his brother, who was almost in the verge of tears.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: ... Agni.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: What?

Seraph: Do you know your biggest error? You nitpick at every single flaw. It's true, you stood quiet. However, what if going along wouldn't have changed the result? If you disappeared instead? Wouldn't he be worried?

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: And what about me? Your brother... how would I feel?

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Brother?! Wait, you two are-

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Don't ruin it now, idiot!

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: I think LightFlare can confirm it. All the things you did back at Kalos... were they all a lie? Have you truly done nothing to help them back there?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: B-But-

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: For once, stop blaming yourself and move forward! It's not the time for you to hold yourself in the past! And if you don't have the spirit to take a decision alone, talk to me! I'm here for you!

Seraph's face made Agni realize one thing that was important. He never truly needed to do anything alone. There were people to back him up. His brother, Magnum... even if he didn't speak up when Mirfah questioned him, he never needed to stay so conflicted.

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: I'm going to find him... and I will take everyone back home. I won't lost anyone important anymore...

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: That I swear as the Second Archgeneral of Heaven!

P9sJKE1.png

Seraph: ...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: But... I can't do that alone... so let's help each other! On our goals!

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: ... You finally said it. And don't worry, I guarantee I'll always be there for you.

BGM: Provincial Makai City Esoteria (Touhou Seirensen: Undefined Fantastic Object)

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Ahem. That might be a beautiful moment, but your rant is wasting our time. We need to figure out how to have an audience with the king.

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Melina, you little insensitive-

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: No, she's right. I'm sorry for the rant, but I needed to let this out or else it'd be hard to move on.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: As long as it does not happen anymore. We do not have much spare time to understand each other's problems, so let us make haste.

Seraph got back on feet and looked at Darkflare.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Darkflare, is there anything peculiar about the king you can say? How was your meeting?

28 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Seraph got back on feet and looked at Darkflare.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Darkflare, is there anything peculiar about the king you can say? How was your meeting?

Nemesis seemed to be confused by his question. Of what importance was a quirk?

719caea925.png

Nemesis: Huh? Why does that matter? Do you think there's going to be some kind of problem?

31 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis latched onto the plan quickly.

719caea925.png

Nemesis: Wait, wait, wait wait wait, are you planning on spreading a LIE about the king?! That could get us killed!

ATFW2x0.jpg

"That's not at all what he said. He simply wants to know what to expect. It's been a long time so I may not be correct anymore. The King and Queen have presence so to say. You could say they have an aura on them that demanda you show them respect. This is obvious but try not to pick a fight with them. It was easy to tell that both of them were extremely powerful. The queen was a former guard and there's rumors that the king's power range from being absolutely merciless to his enemies to being able to heal diseases that were thought to be incurable. It's just a rumor but it's true that he's definitely more than capable of handling himself. With that said, your best bet is probably to be direct and never look like you're hiding anything. If at any time they suspect you could be a threat to their people, you would have wasted your time and everything will be harder from there. Remember that the people love them and for good reason. In the end, despite their great power and responsability, they're not that much different from you and I."

7 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy ran over to the others carrying a mysterious-looking man by the hoodie.

kyosuke.jpg

H - Hey! What the hell are you doing!? Put me down, goddamnit!

tommy.png

HEY, GUYS! CHECK OUT MY NEW FRIEND! HIS NAME IS MR. "TWO GUNS"!

kyosuke.jpg

T - two guns!? Are you a complete dumbass!?

They didn't need another one. She shot a sharp glare at Tommy.

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: TOMMY, PUT HIM DOWN, NOW.

2 minutes ago, A person said:

They didn't need another one. She shot a sharp glare at Tommy.

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: TOMMY, PUT HIM DOWN, NOW.

tommy.png

B - b - but he's my new friend!

kyosuke.jpg

Lemme go before I put a bullet in your brain, goddamnit!

That somehow distracted Tommy as he thought just how a bullet would hurt him. Kyosuke fell face first to the floor, but got back up.

kyosuke.jpg

NICE JOB BREAKING MY FACE, DUMBASS!

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"That's not at all what he said. He simply wants to know what to expect. It's been a long time so I may not be correct anymore. The King and Queen have presence so to say. You could say they have an aura on them that demanda you show them respect. This is obvious but try not to pick a fight with them. It was easy to tell that both of them were extremely powerful. The queen was a former guard and there's rumors that the king's power range from being absolutely merciless to his enemies to being able to heal diseases that were thought to be incurable. It's just a rumor but it's true that he's definitely more than capable of handling himself. With that said, your best bet is probably to be direct and never look like you're hiding anything. If at any time they suspect you could be a threat to their people, you would have wasted your time and everything will be harder from there. Remember that the people love them and for good reason. In the end, despite their great power and responsability, they're not that much different from you and I."

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: I see...You heard that Hughie?

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: Screw you!

VLFFwGb.png

Hinamori: We certainly can't take Maxy with us.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: You're right...being polite isn't really his thing.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: What the hell?

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Hahahahahahaha!

ueJmYJ9.png

Etomo: The same applies to you.

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: Awww....

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: Long story short, treat them like we would treat King Gaius if we never knew him personally.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger Right.