The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

Indeed. It was a nice warm up...but the real fun was underground. Speaking of which, where is Abel, excuse me..."Grant" these days? With all this success I'm sure he stuck around for his fair share of the benefits.

ATFW2x0.jpg&key=264872ff864d0d6fe8032ac8

"Working with Kain back in Second Southtown, I believe. Despite being well recommended, mercenary businesses has been slow. A lot more "heroes" these days. I do still see everyone from time to time, especially Ren. She says she stops by to check on things since her company was one of the investors but I'm sure she only comes to keep her bloodlust in check."

11 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Llvdi4X.png

Jude: I see. Thanks for sending her to help us.

gFSSdD6.png

Ryuko: Sounds like a plan! Let's go in.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: (A bit of workout will keep her busy.)

YwkSXAH.png

Ludger: We're going in too Elle.

Qwz7ag3.png

Elle: Okay. Blue Guy, you too.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Fine...

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: You're coming too Doctor Mathis?

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: I assume we're going to discuss our current situation, so I'll join you guys later.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: I see. Yui, are you coming too?

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: In a bit...Huh? I'm not seeing Nemmy around.

"Sure, no problem. You're welcome to come in. In fact, you should probably get a move on. There's a registration process you need to go through first."

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

"Working with Kain back in Second Southtown, I believe. Despite being well recommended, mercenary businesses has been slow. A lot more "heroes" these days. I do still see everyone from time to time, especially Ren. She says she stops by to check on things since her company was one of the investors but I'm sure she only comes to keep her bloodlust in check."

2xZlwJX.jpg

Ren. She was...intense. I still remember when she chased down a clone. He was on a bike. She...was on FOOT! Glad she was on our side. Although for whatever reason she seemed..."interested" in me. But not necessarily in a good way...

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

"Sure, no problem. You're welcome to come in. In fact, you should probably get a move on. There's a registration process you need to go through first."

01_mod01t.jpg

Registration? You really have gone official. Ok...I'd like to register as well. Then you can give me the "brother from another mother" tour, eh "Dorkflare"?! 

LightFlare pats Darkflare on the back really hard...

50 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Ren. She was...intense. I still remember when she chased down a clone. He was on a bike. She...was on FOOT! Glad she was on our side. Although for whatever reason she seemed..."interested" in me. But not necessarily in a good way...

"That was her way of sizing you up. Not surprising she considers you a worthy opponent."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Not that I don't think you can take her on, but I have to warn you against sparring with her. You've seen her in action, she can be quite brutal. The concept of a formal duel is foreign to her, I can assure you that she won't lose any sleep if she accidentally kills her opponent."

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

Registration? You really have gone official. Ok...I'd like to register as well. Then you can give me the "brother from another mother" tour, eh "Dorkflare"?! 

LightFlare pats Darkflare on the back really hard...

III9azA.jpg

"URK!

"It's part of a system I have set up meant to benefit members. It should.be explained further during the process. There's normally a fee for this, but I'll waive it off this time in light of the circumstances. Consider it a complimentary trial."

LuXkfPB.jpg

"Except for you, Light. You live in this world, you don't have an excuse."

20 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

"That was her way of sizing you up. Not surprising she considers you a worthy opponent."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Not that I don't think you can take her on, but I have to warn you against sparring with her. You've seen her in action, she can be quite brutal. The concept of a formal duel is foreign to her, I can assure you that she won't lose any sleep if she accidentally kills her opponent."

III9azA.jpg

"URK!

"It's part of a system I have set up meant to benefit members. It should.be explained further during the process. There's normally a fee for this, but I'll waive it off this time in light of the circumstances. Consider it a complimentary trial."

LuXkfPB.jpg

"Except for you, Light. You live in this world, you don't have an excuse."

01_mod06t.jpg

Lol! Fair enough. I guess that's what I get for living right here in Candor and not paying you a visit yet. But now seemed like a good time. I guess I do fill honored. Ren is a warrior if I ever seen one. But if Grant is gone and Ren is..."hunting" perhaps...then there is one other man I never got to meet personally but I've been told he's the king around here...his Royal Highness...

ryusf3end3.gif

...Ky Kiske.

01_mod01t.jpg

But...I know that's out of the question. At least for a fight. But a warrior such as him is world renowned. And for  that... I have much respect for him. If HE trained here, then maybe I SHOULD give your methods more consideration...oh...and also because your "kinda" strong yourself.

LightFlare smiles and gives a quick but light jab to Darkflare's bicep...

48 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod06t.jpg

Lol! Fair enough. I guess that's what I get for living right here in Candor and not paying you a visit yet. But now seemed like a good time. I guess I do fill honored. Ren is a warrior if I ever seen one. But if Grant is gone and Ren is..."hunting" perhaps...then there is one other man I never got to meet personally but I've been told he's the king around here...his Royal Highness...

ryusf3end3.gif

...Ky Kiske.

01_mod01t.jpg

But...I know that's out of the question. At least for a fight. But a warrior such as him is world renowned. And for  that... I have much respect for him. If HE trained here, then maybe I SHOULD give your methods more consideration...oh...and also because your "kinda" strong yourself.

Riva was visibly bothered by Light's comment, though she decided against saying something in response to it. She proceeded to pick her sword up, the blade seeming to dissolve into the air.

d76cca1eb9.png

Riva: Hmhm! I suppose I shall see you all within!

With a wave, a wink, and her usual chuckle, she proceeded to walk into the hangout, though it was obvious that something was on her mind.

6 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy heard what was said and immediately came back outside.

tommy.png

... (sigh) And I thought that I was done looking for teammates... 

Tommy crossed his arms.

tommy.png

I'll go find her myself... she can't be too far away...

DQ8DiQC.png

Didn't you just get scolded for leaving the first time?

ltFehN8.png

Besides, if I had to be completely honest, I think there are others here who could handle that better.

1 hour ago, A person said:

Riva was visibly bothered by Light's comment, though she decided against saying something in response to it. She proceeded to pick her sword up, the blade seeming to dissolve into the air.

d76cca1eb9.png

With a wave, a wink, and her usual chuckle, she proceeded to walk into the hangout, though it was obvious that something was on her mind.

9vuEVdX.png

She sure leaves quite the impression, doesn't she?

01_mod06t.jpg

ryusf3end3.gif

...Ky Kiske.

01_mod01t.jpg

29U7aJW.jpg

(Wait, you actually LIVE here and never visited this place before?)

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Not here, per se. The kingdom of Illyria. Ky is one three kings from there. He's considered the first king so he has the most power. And I hate to admit it, but Ky didn't really need much training, just enough to keep himself sharp. He's always been a prodigy even back during his time as part of the Holy order. He has yet to lose his touch."

2 hours ago, A person said:

d76cca1eb9.png

ATFW2x0.jpg

(That girl has been coming here looking for a sparring partner for a while. She did seem to be bothered by Light's praise of Ky. She will inevitably find out that Ky IS here. If I'm right, that pride of hers will make her challenge him.)

"If you'll excuse me, I must head back inside. When you're done with your preparations please come inside. I'll have someone prepare your registration."

With that, he walked back inside.

6 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy heard what was said and immediately came back outside.

tommy.png

... (sigh) And I thought that I was done looking for teammates... 

Tommy crossed his arms.

tommy.png

I'll go find her myself... she can't be too far away...

18 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

DQ8DiQC.png

Didn't you just get scolded for leaving the first time?

ltFehN8.png

Besides, if I had to be completely honest, I think there are others here who could handle that better.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: I'll do it instead.

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: Oh yeah, Hina can talk with spirits right?

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: *nods* They'll guide me to her location. I'll be back soon.

3uLSyrv.png

Yui: Good Luck!

Then, Hinamori leaves the group in order to search for Nemesis.

6 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: Ok then, If you say so.

0NcaIZa.png

Yui: ...Me too.

Then, both Jude and Yui enters the Hangout.

18 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

(Wait, you actually LIVE here and never visited this place before?)

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Not here, per se. The kingdom of Illyria. Ky is one three kings from there. He's considered the first king so he has the most power. And I hate to admit it, but Ky didn't really need much training, just enough to keep himself sharp. He's always been a prodigy even back during his time as part of the Holy order. He has yet to lose his touch."

ATFW2x0.jpg

(That girl has been coming here looking for a sparring partner for a while. She did seem to be bothered by Light's praise of Ky. She will inevitably find out that Ky IS here. If I'm right, that pride of hers will make her challenge him.)

"If you'll excuse me, I must head back inside. When you're done with your preparations please come inside. I'll have someone prepare your registration."

With that, he walked back inside.

2xZlwJX.jpg

(No need to wait around...) Agni, you guys gonna sit out here all day? I say we go in and see what my old friend has been up to...

With  that, LightFlare walks in a goes up to the registration table...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Excuse me, I'd like a registration please.

4 hours ago, A person said:

d76cca1eb9.png

ezgif-1-5af2b1c175.png  Somethings off about her.  Then again, i can't let my curiosity get the best of me.

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: I'll do it instead.

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: Oh yeah, Hina can talk with spirits right?

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: *nods* They'll guide me to her location. I'll be back soon.

Yui: Good Luck!

3uLSyrv.png  

Then, Hinamori leaves the group in order to search for Nemesis.

tommy.png

Oh... okay then...

Tommy looked on the bright side of things suddenly.

tommy.png

Well... at least I can still play my guitar in the hangout... and maybe even take a bite out of something...

Tommy went back inside the hangout, his guitar in one of his hands.

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria, Elizabeth Bathory and Mirfah

She would never admit to Riva that she was actually staring at her. That would break her pride. Elizabeth knew that her smile wasn't actually that enjoyable, but she felt no fear. She used to do that, after all.

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Well, aren't you insistent. If you firmly believe I was staring at you, then I won't say anything. But I wasn't.

They went inside and looked at the interior. The explanation coming from Darkflare seemed to suffice a little.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: So this is a training facility...

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Sounds more like a fight club to me. I'm fine with both, anyway.

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: ...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Why are you so silent? You don't seem like the type to stay quiet like that.

Mirfah: Oh... well, it's...

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Mirfah, you understood what I mean't, didn't you? I didn't say that because I was angry.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: I know, I know! But even so, they-

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Look, they're like that. Changes won't happen in a second. Just ignore it and keep moving on. I don't want to see you down because of that.

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: *grabs Agni's arm* Agni, come on! Let's have our registrations done!

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: OK, OK! Don't pull me like that!

Magnum pulled Agni with him. They were like brothers, yet not from the same family. Looking at that scene and seeing how he acted, Mirfah reflected on a past friend... an important comrade that died to let him live.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: (He reminds me of Krantz... is this the reason why I can't get flustered on how kind he is?)

BGM: Twisted Base

If the outside wasn't enough of an indicator, the inside made it clear exactly how huge the place really was. As if that wasn't enough, stepping inside felt as if one would have taken a time warp to the future as the whole place seemed like a technological marvel. The first floor had the registration desk and info booths as well as what appeared to be a set of arenas. While some of them had sparring bouts going, there was one that was the host for what seemed to be a sport that resembled a combination of soccer and football. Farther ahead, an elevator and sets of stairs could be seen. It appears that not only were there floors above,but it seems there was more underground as well. As expected, one could see a few Mech Hisuis running around attending people, but it appears that the staff wasn't all just the mecha maids.

With  that, LightFlare walks in a goes up to the registration table...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Female clerk: Right this way sir. Is this your first time in the hangout?

Melina

As Melina walked alongside Kimimuri, a girl suddenly bumped into her.

B5HpWCq.png

???: Oh, pardonnez-moi! I wasn't looking on where I was going.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: No, no, I am fine. I was distracted as well, so-

B6v914L.png

Melina: (!!! What is this?! This sensation... it's as if my life's wavering a little...!!)

???: Are you alright?

Melina: W-Worry not, worry not! I am fine.

YkzAdJP.png

???: Well, if you say so... good day to you and sorry once again.

The girl kept walking away until she went into another street. Melina seemed to feel herself normal again, but she admitted that it was a strange, dangerous sensation.

35 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

BGM: Twisted Base

If the outside wasn't enough of an indicator, the inside made it clear exactly how huge the place really was. As if that wasn't enough, stepping inside felt as if one would have taken a time warp to the future as the whole place seemed like a technological marvel. The first floor had the registration desk and info booths as well as what appeared to be a set of arenas. While some of them had sparring bouts going, there was one that was the host for what seemed to be a sport that resembled a combination of soccer and football. Farther ahead, an elevator and sets of stairs could be seen. It appears that not only were there floors above,but it seems there was more underground as well. As expected, one could see a few Mech Hisuis running around attending people, but it appears that the staff wasn't all just the mecha maids.

Female clerk: Right this way sir. Is this your first time in the hangout?

LightFlare is amazed. He knew Darkflare's facility had been upgraded, but even he didn't expect this...

2xZlwJX.jpg

It's been a while bit I was here before. But I didn't register. This was before all the renovations so I'm sure I need to register. What do I need to do?

11 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

As Melina walked alongside Kimimuri, a girl suddenly bumped into her.

B5HpWCq.png

???: Oh, pardonnez-moi! I wasn't looking on where I was going.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: No, no, I am fine. I was distracted as well, so-

B6v914L.png

Melina: (!!! What is this?! This sensation... it's as if my life's wavering a little...!!)

???: Are you alright?

Melina: W-Worry not, worry not! I am fine.

YkzAdJP.png

???: Well, if you say so... good day to you and sorry once again.

The girl kept walking away until she went into another street. Melin seemed to feel herself normal again, but she admitted that it was a strange, dangerous sensation.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."(Is baggy clothes a new trend? Baffles me.)

Kirimuri goes inside the Aromatic Corner cafe and was met with a warming, classy and tranquil sensation.

3b5c94b0f4.jpg

He approaches the vendor and asks:

kirimuri_close_up_by_duckmann18-dbk9kb4."It's a nice day isn't it? I'd like to have some vanilla frappucino. With ice, please. And you, Melina? What kind of tea do you want? The bill's on me this time."

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy reached into his own pocket; just like last time, Tommy had no money... so he decided to ask the nearest person to him.

tommy.png

(trying to not sound like a total moron) Excuse me, sir? I know this is a stupid question, but I'm broke, can I have some money?

2xZlwJX.jpg

Heh...well if it isn't Tommy. I guess I've been generous up till this point. Darkflare said this cost is on the house, but if really need some Pomp's, then just ask when you need something. So you wanna train too?

2 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

2xZlwJX.jpg

Heh...well if it isn't Tommy. I guess I've been generous up till this point. Darkflare said this cost is on the house, but if really need some Pomp's, then just ask when you need something. So you wanna train too?

tommy.png

Yeah! I love training! Training is one of my all time favorite things to do!

Tommy had never felt so grateful in his life.

tommy.png

Thank you, sir; you're the best! I'm forever grateful!

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

Yeah! I love training! Training is one of my all time favorite things to do!

Tommy had never felt so grateful in his life.

tommy.png

Thank you, sir; you're the best! I'm forever grateful!

2xZlwJX.jpg

Your welcome. Oh, and a bit of advice. Try not to get on Darkflare's bad side. He can be a bit...grumpy. Heh...

32 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

BGM: Twisted Base

XNjkOOR.png

Yui: Whaaaaaaaaaa-

gFSSdD6.png

Ryuko: My thoughts exactly!

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: I haven't seen anything like this before.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: Hey Hughie,  doesn't this place reminds you of the Undergroun-

Almost like an instant, Hugh covered Yui's mouth and dragged her near a wall. Then, started to whisper to her.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Didn't you brother told us to keep that place a secret.

gpOH6Ve.png

Yui: *nodding* MMFFMMMFFF!

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Geez...You need to need to be more careful when you're impressed with something...

He uncovers her mouth, of course, that act earned the glare of some people.

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: What just...

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Military Secret!

JrWDhP4.png

Etomo: Okay then...

2xZlwJX.jpg

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: Me and my friends would like to register as well.

9 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Reveal hidden contents

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SWDKlzV0c5U

LightFlare is amazed. He knew Darkflare's facility had been upgraded, but even he didn't expect this...

2xZlwJX.jpg

It's been a while bit I was here before. But I didn't register. This was before all the renovations so I'm sure I need to register. What do I need to do?

Female clerk: Before the renovations? Oh, you must have been here back when it was just a base. That means you must know Mr. Flare personally. Anyway, just fill out this form and pay the registration fee. It's 40 pompadillions and includes the first month. Every additional month is 15 pompadillions.

6 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Female clerk: Before the renovations? Oh, you must have been here back when it was just a base. That means you must know Mr. Flare personally. Anyway, just fill out this form and pay the registration fee. It's 40 pompadillions and includes the first month. Every additional month is 15 pompadillions.

2xZlwJX.jpg

That's a pretty good price. Here you are ma'am.

LightFlare gives the clerk 40 Pomp's and sits down to fill out his registration form. He returns a few minutes...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Here you are ma'am.

LightFlare hands the clerk the registration form.

2xZlwJX.jpg

(Now comes the fun part...)

26 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."(Is baggy clothes a new trend? Baffles me.)

Kirimuri goes inside the Aromatic Corner cafe and was met with a warming, classy and tranquil sensation.

3b5c94b0f4.jpg

He approaches the vendor and asks:

kirimuri_close_up_by_duckmann18-dbk9kb4."It's a nice day isn't it? I'd like to have some vanilla frappucino, please. And you, Melina? What kind of tea do you want? The bill's on me this time."

The elven woman nodded her head slightly at his comment, a slight smile matching her nod. 

d0471e6c7c.png

Elven Barista: Why, yes it is. And certainly; what shall the lady have?

She waited quietly for a response.