The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

Streets of Candor

y4RAVBK.png

Hinamori: ...Ah!

With the guidance of the spirits, she managed to find Nemesis, saying a silent thank you to her invisible companions as she heads towards her direction.

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: There you are Miss Nemesis. I've been looking for you. The others have arrived at the hangout.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Yui was also worried about you.

@A person

Joseph and the three Heroic Spirits followed the others into the Warriors Hangout.

JYnCQOF.png

Quite the nice place we got here, if I say so myself.

e1ZGtLw.png

We really have come quite a long way since my time.

mDW6lFS.png

I suppose we could use this place to our benefit. The training and sparring could keep us sharp and in practice.

They walk up to the counter in order to register for a membership.

x6l5hdX.png

Excuse me. We're here to register as well.

Shortly after the other four, the other red clad man walks inside to the desk.

uukqAyj.png

I'm also here for registration.

@Darkflare

Joseph takes notice of both Archer and the other man's looks, primarily their matching hair and coat colors.

9vuEVdX.png

Man, am I seeing double or what?

Just now, Mister Fael said:

Streets of Candor

y4RAVBK.png

Hinamori: ...Ah!

With the guidance of the spirits, she managed to find Nemesis, saying a silent thank you to her invisible companions as she heads towards her direction.

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: There you are Miss Nemesis. I've been looking for you. The others have arrived at the hangout.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Yui was also worried about you.

@A person

Nemesis was currently headed in the direction of the hangout, but stopped upon noticing Hinamori. She seemed oddly distraught.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Oh...really? Well...thanks...I guess. I found what I wanted, and...it's...

She let out a heavy sigh. She tried her best to smile, but it was obviously forced and quickly turned into a frown.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Let's just get back to the Hangout. I'll tell you what I found out when we get there.

26 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Jude: Me and my friends would like to register as well

Female clerk: Certainly. Oh my, you're all in the same group. This is the first time for all of you?

Just then a Mech Hisui approached the clerk and talked to her before leaving.

Female clerk: Ah, I understand now. Just fill out the registration form please. Mr. Flare has kindly waived the registration and the first month.

12 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

2xZlwJX.jpg

That's a pretty good price. Here you are ma'am.

LightFlare gives the clerk 40 Pomp's and sits down to fill out his registration form. He returns a few minutes...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Here you are ma'am.

LightFlare hands the clerk the registration form.

2xZlwJX.jpg

(Now comes the fun part...)

The female clerk began writing down the information. After a few minutes, she gave a card to Lightflare

Female clerk: Here's your member pass. It's not only for entry, but it also stores your training information so you can keep track of progress. As you can see, it's very important. If you have no further questions then that will be all. Welcoms to the hangout.

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The female clerk began writing down the information. After a few minutes, she gave a card to Lightflare

Female clerk: Here's your member pass. It's not only for entry, but it also stores your training information so you can keep track of progress. As you can see, it's very important. If you have no further questions then that will be all. Welcoms to the hangout.

Tommy decided to find out if there was any area where he could play his guitar.

tommy.png

Um... excuse me, ma'am? I don't mean to sound stupid, but... do you know any place in here where I could play my guitar?

9 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Joseph and the three Heroic Spirits followed the others into the Warriors Hangout.

JYnCQOF.png

Quite the nice place we got here, if I say so myself.

e1ZGtLw.png

We really have come quite a long way since my time.

mDW6lFS.png

I suppose we could use this place to our benefit. The training and sparring could keep us sharp and in practice.

They walk up to the counter in order to register for a membership.

x6l5hdX.png

Excuse me. We're here to register as well.

Shortly after the other four, the other red clad man walks inside to the desk.

uukqAyj.png

I'm also here for registration.

@Darkflare

Female clerk: Certainly. If you could form a line, I will make sure to.hand you all your registration forms.

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy decided to find out if there was any area where he could play his guitar.

tommy.png

Um... excuse me, ma'am? I don't mean to sound stupid, but... do you know any place in here where I could play my guitar?

Female clerk: I'm sorry sir, but we don't have an area for that. I must ask you to refrain from playing your instrument so as to not disturb the other guests.

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Female clerk: I'm sorry sir, but we don't have an area for that. I must ask you to refrain from playing your instrument so as to not disturb the other guests.

Tommy sighed.

tommy.png

Very well.

Tommy put his guitar away, then went through the registration gate.

3 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis was currently headed in the direction of the hangout, but stopped upon noticing Hinamori. She seemed oddly distraught.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Oh...really? Well...thanks...I guess. I found what I wanted, and...it's...

She let out a heavy sigh. She tried her best to smile, but it was obviously forced and quickly turned into a frown.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Let's just get back to the Hangout. I'll tell you what I found out when we get there.

6zOILFj.png

Hinamori: I-I see.

She walked with Nemesis back to the Hangout.

4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Female clerk: Certainly. Oh my, you're all in the same group. This is the first time for all of you?

Just then a Mech Hisui approached the clerk and talked to her before leaving.

Female clerk: Ah, I understand now. Just fill out the registration form please. Mr. Flare has kindly waived the registration and the first month.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: Alright then.

Jude called the others (Yui, Hugh, Ryuko, Etomo and Ludger) to the counter so that they could fill the forms. After a while, they were done.

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: Here they are Miss.

9 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

2xZlwJX.jpg

Thank you. 

LightFlare noods his head and walks in the facility. He wonders for a bit just taking in the sites...

2xZlwJX.jpg

(Hmm...not sure where to begin...I wonder where Darkflare got of to. I figure he'd at least send a tour guide for the first time visitors...)

@Darkflare

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and ??? (New Addition)

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Seems like Light and the others are done. We're next, then.

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: Oh man, I can't wait to jump at the arenas! Me next!

Before Agni could even speak, Magnum just went ahead, completely excited.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Excuse me, can I fill in the form? How does it work? I can just jump in the arenas and then it starts?

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: (I hope she's ready, because he'll ask her a truckload of questions... just like a curious kid would do.)

???: Magnum? Agni?

BGM: Song of the Ancients -Devola- (NieR: Gestalt)

The voice paralyzed all of Agni's senses. When he turned to look who he was, the familiar figure seemed surprised as he was.

vjNwq4F.png

???: What are you two doing here?

rBSxR7a.png

Agni: ... Big brother...

OwwUYXv.jpg?1
The Cold General of Certains and Failproofs
Seraph Artwaltz
The First Archdragon General of Multiversal Heaven, Seraph is a figure rather feared by his fellow soldiers. The one responsible for Agni's adoption as his brother, he is the strongest warrior in Heaven. Seraph once descended to the human world and lost his memories, but managed to recover them with the power of the Gran Centurio. His new vow as a General is to make sure that his mission is not a failure and that his little brother's life is safe from all dangers. Once the Ultima Knight has disappeared, Seraph set on his own quest to find him. He ends up encountering Agni and Magnum in his way...
Species: Angel
Element: Light/Ice
System: Under Night IN-Birth + Final Fantasy XIII
Class: Soldier/Assassin
Weapons: Katana
Universe: Yggdra Union Fan-Made Character/Original Character

Agni called Magnum a kid, but he couldn't resist his childish instincts as well. He immediately ran and hugged Seraph tightly.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: You... do you know how much I was worried with you too?! What are you planning to do! Abandon me like him?!

P9sJKE1.png

Seraph: I know, I'm sorry... please, don't be mad. Look, I'm searching for Magio in my own way.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Seraph...

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: But since I encountered you, I guess I have no choice other than going along. We might find him if we act together.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Besides, I know you're going to put yourself in danger. I need to make sure you don't do it so.

Agni: Oh! No, no, i-if you're busy... you don't have to...

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Agni. We've been distant for months. Don't tell me you want to stay away more than that.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: I... don't. But if I begin to be a bother, then-

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: You're my brother. You'll never be a bother to me.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: If... you say so... then OK. I have to admit, I feel reassured when you're here with me.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Seeing you smile so innocently as always eases my heart.

20 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: Alright then.

Jude called the others (Yui, Hugh, Ryuko, Etomo and Ludger) to the counter so that they could fill the forms. After a while, they were done.

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: Here they are Miss.

Female clerk: Thank you.

The clerk typed in the info and handed the passes after a few minutes.

Female clerk: Here are your member passes. It's not only for entry, but it also stores your training information so you can keep track of progress. Make sure not to lose them! If you have no further questions then that will be all. Welcome to the hangout.

19 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

2xZlwJX.jpg

(Hmm...not sure where to begin...I wonder where Darkflare got of to. I figure he'd at least send a tour guide for the first time visitors...)

@Darkflare

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Greetings sir, do you require assistance?"

She doesn't seem to be the same Mech Hisui as before...

7 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

They do as the clerk says, and form a line to get their forms.

The clerk proceeds to do so, taking their information and handing their passes after some time along with the explanation for them.

9 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Excuse me, can I fill in the form? How does it work? I can just jump in the arenas and then it starts?

Female clerk: (as she hands over the forn.) If the arenas aren't reserved, you are free to enter one with a sparring partner. If you don't have one, you could wait to see if one accepts your challenge or ask to have one assigned to you.

38 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

"Greetings sir, do you require assistance?"

She doesn't seem to be the same Mech Hisui as before...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Hisui...it's good to...oh. (She's slightly different. She didn't refer to me as "Light-san...must be a " generic" maid)

01_mod06t.jpg

Yes! I'd like a tour of your fine facility. I'm sure the others will need one as well.

7 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod06t.jpg

Yes! I'd like a tour of your fine facility. I'm sure the others will need one as well.

"It would take me quite a while to give you a full tour, but I will do what I can to explain what we have to offer."

She turned toward one of the arenas.

"The arenas are open to all members. Reservations can be made in advance in order to ensure a spot. Otherwise, you may enter with a partner, wait for someone to challenge you or ask to have one assigned to you."

She then turned toward the one hosting the sport

"We sometimes have special drills happening at certain moments. We list these in our special events section of our info booth."

She then turned toward the elevator and stairs.

"The upper floors have a restaurant as well as a designated rest area. The lower floors have additional arenas as well as training machines. The offices are also there but they are off limits to the public."

She then turned toward Lightflare.

"And that concludes what the facility has to offer. Are there any other questions?"

1 minute ago, Darkflare said:

"It would take me quite a while to give you a full tour, but I will do what I can to explain what we have to offer."

She turned toward one of the arenas.

"The arenas are open to all members. Reservations can be made in advance in order to ensure a spot. Otherwise, you may enter with a partner, wait for someone to challenge you or ask to have one assigned to you."

She then turned toward the one hosting the sport

"We sometimes have special drills happening at certain moments. We list these in our special events section of our info booth."

She then turned toward the elevator and stairs.

"The upper floors have a restaurant as well as a designated rest area. The lower floors have additional arenas as well as training machines. The offices are also there but they are off limits to the public."

She then turned toward Lightflare.

"And that concludes what the facility has to offer. Are there any other questions?"

01_mod01t.jpg

Yes. I'd like to reserve that arena. What steps do I need to take.

LightFlare points to a vacant arena to his left...

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

Yes. I'd like to reserve that arena. What steps do I need to take.

LightFlare points to a vacant arena to his left...

"I can reserve it for you. Please state the date and time you would like to make the reservation and I can verify if it's available."

1 hour ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

Well... this could be interesting...

Tommy pulled out his one-armed scissor, fully prepared for any fights that would ensue.

A woman entered the arena.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"Hey kid, you're supposed to have an opponent before you enter."

3 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Date...this very day. Time...this very moment..

"No reservations have been made for the current time. You are welcome to wait for someone or I could see if there's someone available."

1 hour ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Meanwhile, Tommy noticed one of the arenas was empty, and chose to enter it.

BGMCherub Rock

tommy.png

Well... this could be interesting...

Tommy pulled out his one-armed scissor, fully prepared for any fights that would ensue.

As Tommy sat in wait for a fighter, the familiar clicking of a certain someone could be heard approaching behind the woman that already entered.

d76cca1eb9.png

Riva: Mmm? All alone, are we? Do you require a partner to spar with, Mister Tommy? If so, I would be more than happy to be that special one!

She chuckled heartily. 

Just now, Darkflare said:

A woman entered the arena.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"Hey kid, you're supposed to have an opponent before you enter."

"No reservations have been made for the current time. You are welcome to wait for someone or I could see if there's someone available."

01_mod01t.jpg

Ok. I would like for you to see if some is available...

Just then LightFlare sees a "very" familiar face...

ryusf3end3.gif

Ren...so you're still stalking unsuspecting victims I see...heh...

LightFlare knew he was playing with fire...but he couldn't resist...

4 minutes ago, A person said:

As Tommy sat in wait for a fighter, the familiar clicking of a certain someone could be heard approaching behind the woman that already entered.

d76cca1eb9.png

Riva: Mmm? All alone, are we? Do you require a partner to spar with, Mister Tommy? If so, I would be more than happy to be that special one!

She chuckled heartily. 

tommy.png
No thanks, ma'am... I don't fight ladies; I'm not willing to hurt them.

2 minutes ago, A person said:

d76cca1eb9.png

She chuckled heartily. 

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png&key=abb86c92

"Hm? He seems like an amateur to me, but I guess you wouldn't mind a warm up first."

3 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

Ok. I would like for you to see if some is available...

Just then LightFlare sees a "very" familiar face...

ryusf3end3.gif

Ren...so you're still stalking unsuspecting victims I see...heh...

LightFlare knew he was playing with fire...but he couldn't resist...

"Well well, I was wondering when you would visit us Light. I've actually seen you a few times in the city. Of course, I never told Flare. I assure you that this place will seem like heaven for someone like you."

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:
tommy.png
No thanks, ma'am... I don't fight ladies; I'm not willing to hurt them

"Hmph, coward..."