Ultraman / Ultra Series

Kazagami

6 minutes ago, Lego6669 said:

他在假面骑士集合上说,mffa 工作人员已经明确表示,他的出现在这里<font style=不受欢迎😭">

这真的是一个巨大的损失,因为他在这个论坛上的贡献,因为他真的复活了漫威收藏 mugen

wait?! In other words, the lost will not come back!

7 minutes ago, Lego6669 said:

Even if this place is abandoned, I would still post the link for new utra series characters so other player can easily look for it at here

Great to hear! I'll also follow Kirbey for more Kaijus! Shame MFFA had to end this way.....

Sorry but I don't know what's going to happen but the front page probably won't be updated but I will still post the link for new characters.

I just hope they won't delete this thread like they did with dc collection and ended up restoring it with an old backup that does not have latest updated character

7 hours ago, Lego6669 said:

Sorry but I don't know what's going to happen but the front page probably won't be updated but I will still post the link for new characters.

I just hope they won't delete this thread like they did with dc collection and ended up restoring it with an old backup that does not have latest updated character

Okay then. I'll also be keeping up with Kirbey too. The last time I checked, he sorted his Kaijus into folders!

23 minutes ago, Kirbey said:

Hello.

・dodongo

I'm a little tired so I'll take a rest ...

Alongside Mummy Man, thanks for all episode 12 kaijus! I've been telling mffa about new releases with gango and greenmons, so don't worry kirbey.