Ultraman / Ultra Series

Kazagami

On 11/22/2021 at 9:48 AM, modao said:

So you drove Kazagami away because of personal grievances? But not managing most of the resources he manages? I am disappointed with this behavior😔

yea no thats not how that happened. go look at the Ryou thread to understand the REAL story for that. As for managing threads we are working on it trust me We just got Kamen Rider back up this one will follow so just be patient please. You seriously can't expect us to manage ALL of his collections before all of that went down. We are working on it as fast as we can.

On 2021/11/30 at AM9点14分, Laharl said:

是的,不,那不是怎么发生的。去看看 Ryou 线程了解真正的故事。至于管理我们正在处理的线程,相信我,我们刚刚让假面骑士备份了这个,所以请耐心等待。你真的不能指望我们在所有这些都失败之前管理他的所有收藏。我们正在尽快解决这个问题。

If what you say is true, I will refer to your statement, but we also watched all his efforts here, so I hope to see the final results of your negotiations as soon as possible. I hope it will be friendly.😶

4 minutes ago, modao said:

If what you say is true, I will refer to your statement, but we also watched all his efforts here, so I hope to see the final results of your negotiations as soon as possible. I hope it will be friendly.😶

there are no negotiations we are redoing the collections. did you even read the thread. He was banned for logging into another staff members account and messing with our back up collections we were working on. He is not coming back.