Ultraman / Ultra Series

Kazagami

3 hours ago, Kirbey said:

Nowadays ... no one except me makes kaijus ...

Why? What's wrong? You should be glad of that Kirbey. Because without you, Ultraman Kaijus and other ones would not be possible. But still, I feel bad about that you're the only one still making them.

2 hours ago, Kirbey said:

Hopefully, I'd like to see kaijus made by people other than me.  

My work is of low quality and I hope to see more amazing monsters next year.

Your work is not low quality, never say that. You contributed a lot to this collection and I've been a huge fan of your work

Your work isn't low quality Kirbey! Your kaijus are well made, they are easy to play and understand, where you dont need to destroy your keyboard to do just a single attack and they are fun to play as or to fight against. And I must say, I love your Birdon, not just because it is one of my favorite Ultra-kaiju, but it has nice movesets and I really enjoy playing as it. And at some point, I want to make Ururu from Dinosaur Great War Izenborg.

44 minutes ago, paden1 said:

I can't read Japanese that well. Which var makes Maga Pandon in his Kaiju Form if you can translate the japanese Mr. Kirbey?

Google translate

Or TL:DR , usually they explain you wich command should be deleted/change. Use "find" on notepad to find your code

They usually sentences in cns that started with ";"

The author politely wrote the method in the readme ... Did you really read it?

if you scroll down the ReadMe,
 It is described that not only the figure of the fireball but also the figure of Pandon can be used properly by playing with the items in magapandon0.st.