Shadow the Hedgehog by Dark Chaos (released Jan 4, 2016)

embed.php?text=Preview&name=SEGA.ttf&siz

embed.php?text=Download&name=SEGA.ttf&si

Download : https://onedrive.live.com/?id=736DD2D...

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=736DD2D4A765B3E5!111&cid=736DD2D4A765B3E5

embed.php?text=Comment%0A&name=SEGA.ttf&

Oh yeah, he is released, i hope you like his Chaos Blast hyper. :)

But me need help to code the AI to him. - Dark Chaos

51 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

*Puts hand over his mouth, trying hard not to laugh.*

I don't see why that's funny. AI coding is ridiculously difficult.

Anyway, there's no point in being blunt towards Dark Chaos since his chars are pretty much the same.

Solid character! Excellent in detail and moves. He is very complete and has a lot of stuff he can do. I'm not a fan of sonic clone characters but the work speaks for itself, it is one of the best I've seen for the sprites used in this character.

The only thing I would alter is the time stopping sequence in the attacks he has. Maybe try and show more how he is movin g faster than his projectile, like maybe a slow movement, or a blur effect on the character, maybe a Bg splash showing speed differences? The projectile could benefit from more shade differences, it lacks that visual detail in the rest of his effects.

Other than that tiny stuff though, it's one of the best sonic characters for mugen imo.

Keep it up. ;)

17 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

Solid character! Excellent in detail and moves. He is very complete and has a lot of stuff he can do. I'm not a fan of sonic clone characters but the work speaks for itself, it is one of the best I've seen for the sprites used in this character.

The only thing I would alter is the time stopping sequence in the attacks he has. Maybe try and show more how he is movin g faster than his projectile, like maybe a slow movement, or a blur effect on the character, maybe a Bg splash showing speed differences? The projectile could benefit from more shade differences, it lacks that visual detail in the rest of his effects.

Other than that tiny stuff though, it's one of the best sonic characters for mugen imo.

Keep it up. ;)

...you are joking, right?

There's no way you can be serious about that.

Unless...did Dark Chaos seriously improve?

Can a second person please check? I'm kinda afraid right now.

22 hours ago, Dizzy™ said:
3 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

...you are joking, right?

There's no way you can be serious about that.

Unless...did Dark Chaos seriously improve?

Can a second person please check? I'm kinda afraid right now.

Papyrus... this is AxSeeker. He's not exactly the best indicator of whether characters are good or not.

Also, I was laughing at the dude's spelling errors, not the fact he needed help coding.

5 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

And you two are seriously getting off topic...For fuck sakes, this is 2016, not 20XX.... 

LEAVE FEEDBACK OF SAID CHARACTER ABOVE AND NOTHING ELSE

Relax, I got it covered.

Anyway, let's give our best efforts to keep this thread on topic.

Wouldn't want to hand out infractions, would we?

2 hours ago, MugoUrth said:

Papyrus... this is AxSeeker. He's not exactly the best indicator of whether characters are good or not.

Also, I was laughing at the dude's spelling errors, not the fact he needed help coding.

It still isn't funny. He isnt from America so of course he has spelling errors.