Who's Your Favorite Pokemon & Why?

Hellzone

@Rice:  LOL! XD

My fav pokemon is Umbreon!  umbreon_zpsodm3cjes.gif

yes I know it has weak attacks (luckly it can learn the move 'Foul play') but I love its defences plus its a good staller. I hope it gets a mega-evolution in the future. :goodmood:

@Rice:  LOL! XD

My fav pokemon is Umbreon!  umbreon_zpsodm3cjes.gif

yes I know it has weak attacks (luckly it can learn the move 'Foul play') but I love its defences plus its a good staller. I hope it gets a mega-evolution in the future. :goodmood:

i remember when i got my first umbreon in pokemon gold, i was not even trying to get it and bam my evee evolved into it and i was hella stoaked about it, umbreon is deff underrated as a pokemon

Being cute is one thing, but I don't remember Pichu being useful. :^)

Unlike Togetic. Togetic is cute AND useful. Plus, it loses the annoyance level of Togepi, so here are actually three things in favor of Togetic.

Aside from that, Eevee and its Eeveelutions are also part of my team of favorite POKéMON (together with Togetic).

I also want to have Porygon as a favorite POKéMON just because of its design, but I have to get a Porygon first.

Special mentions go to Jigglypuff, mainly because of Smash (Rest is Best).

Hate to be that guy but:

3205394-1064832790-006Ch_zps9kaxdfcm.png

I know he's overrated, but I can't help it, he's just so badass, and he's also the first fully evolved Pokemon I have ever got, and therefore has a special place for me when it comes to the series.

Of course, being the only kid in school with the Charizard card might have helped this opinion. :=D:

You knew this one was coming eventually. It was only a matter of time.

If you ask me... it's Feraligatr. It's part of my favorite type group although I use other types but I just can't seem to go through a game without a Feraligatr. Ever since its debut in Gen 2, I always liked the design, it looks so cool and the very first Lv 100 ever had. Thanks to its released HA, Feraligatr's power became immense in battles with Life Orb. Even Metal Claw and Bulldoze outpower non-Sheer Force, non-Life Orb, non-STAB Iron Head and Earthquake respectively... if Life Orb was held.

If you ask me... it's Feraligatr. 

This totally x100 since Pokemon Silver

I liked how now can use Ice and Water moves better since uses is Attack not is Sp.Attack now plus can use Dragon Dance.

BUT overall is mostly because how he looks, hes a friggin 7 foot+ tall blue colored lizard that can throw punches XD

If you ask me... it's Feraligatr. It's part of my favorite type group although I use other types but I just can't seem to go through a game without a Feraligatr. Ever since its debut in Gen 2, I always liked the design, it looks so cool and the very first Lv 100 ever had. Thanks to its released HA, Feraligatr's power became immense in battles with Life Orb. Even Metal Claw and Bulldoze outpower non-Sheer Force, non-Life Orb, non-STAB Iron Head and Earthquake respectively.

Sheer Force Metal Claw: 50*1.3 = 65

Sheer Force Iron Head = 80*1.3 = 104

Sheer Force Bulldoze: 60*1.3 = 78

Earthquake = 100

You were saying?

EDIT: Forget that Iron Head is also affected by Sheer Force

Sheer Force Metal Claw: 50*1.3 = 65

Iron Head = 80

Sheer Force Bulldoze: 60*1.3 = 78

Earthquake = 100

You were saying?

You did not calculate Life Orb's boost.