Ecole Software Taking Action On Melty Blood MUGEN Creators

Dissidia

I doubt this will do much but i've renamed all MB related things in my Mediafire with some cryptic filenames..

if they get taken down, it proves that it's a troll. Ecole aint got time to look for encrypted filenames

This situation in a weird way is uniting people...

Actually that only prove that it IS Ecole doing it.

Naming the files the same but putting random non-MB related stuff (you could put pictures of goatse and tubgirl for all I care) and having it taken down by "Ecole", however, would instantly prove that its a false claim.

I'm still trying to figure out the reason. Maybe someone said that it claimed MB by a char?

The reason could be many.

Examples:

1. A mugen person got pissed in the community and targeted MB only related mugen stuff. Seems sorta too specific to be a serious troll..then again just might be.

2. An actual employee with his own email decided to crusade on mugen wether his own or acting on behalf of ecole. Thats a ehhhh but realistic view I guess.

3. Fans of the actual game dont like ripped material being used for free and made the complaint. You dont have to be from company and just a casual goer who dont like works being illegally ripped from game's and dislikes mugen can file a complaint. If hosting sites say the claim has its merit then they can and will pull links. This is a stretch theory but I know plenty folks that dont like mugen and ripped material being used.

4. Youtube troll with nothing better to do but do this for the lol and power trip. Highly believable. Lol

5. It is actually ecole and they making their legitimate copyrights complaint for host sites to pull links and site to take down work. Its their material being ripped and have full rights to have work taken offline since the content broke their copyrights laws of taking content off game and distribution wether free or paid it still impeeds on their copyrights infastructure.

Ya never know.

To me...could be any one or combo of these as to whats really going on. Whatever ya do....dont rip UNIB cause might cause a serious shitstorm. Strange timing tho..I saw some ripped unib sprites on net...5 weeks later this happens. Coincidence? I hope it just all blows over.

There's actually a very simple to way to do it, but everyone is too afraid to do it because of potential backlash...

... And thats to contact Ecole directly.

I have to agree and with some agreements (if Ecole let us) possible to use the characters/stages sprites free for mugen with out anybody making money on the Melty Blood characters. :-P

Well, According to a guy in my country's local mugen community, he saw a person who claims that he(or she) emailed to Ecole on one of 2ch's Melty Blood thread(not Mugen thread).

According to his-MB thread guy-claim, he got a mail sent from them, which proved that it is them(Ecole) who made sites and onedrives down and sent messages to creators to stop make MB stuffs.

Moreover, they warned that if someone creates one of the characters of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, they also will take actions on him.

The problem is, I googled about these information, just found nothing.

So I asked the guy of my community to tell the address of that thread, but there is no comments about it so far. Although I'm still waiting for a reply, however, it is not sure that he will answer to my request or not.

I don't think that he lied me and my fellows, but maybe he made some mistakes.

And I think, it is my fault which made some fuss about it. 

Sorry. :(