kirito (sao) please help

thoryn1024

Question

well i dont have the knowledge and i wont take the credit so why is it against the rules. ok then  can someone find a decent looking version as there is on that is another character with colour change but his face is not kiritos

I'll gonna say it again, making character isn't a simple job, it takes time and patience. Unless you willing to find someone who will it for some commission...

There's a Kirito WIP i saw in Nicovideo (edited from Shiki Ryougi), you may want to wait for that one until it released.

I can`t clapping hand now,My hand`s hurt.

<sarcasm>funny joke mang</sarcasm>

well i dont have the knowledge and i wont take the credit so why is it against the rules.

Because it's annoying to have people request others to do a character they want. People prefer to do their own thing and they don't need someone else telling them to do something for them.

The request section is to request characters that are offline or for asking if a particular character has been made, not to request someone to do a character for you.

consider this the last time someone should have to tell you this is not what mugen requests are for.

DO NOT REQUEST PEOPLE MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU OK? if you keep this up we are going to have some issues.