Robin Williams has passed away, aged 63

Bjay

This is real saddening news. Robin Williams was one of my all-time favourite and beloved actors so it is a shame he passed away at the age of 63. Heck the man should have at least lived for another 20 years as 83 is a much more "respectable" age to die. I guess some comfort can be found in the fact he did not die at the hands of an accident. =/

I will always remember him for the great roles he played in various movies of which his outstanding act as Teddy Roosevelt in both the Night at the Museum movies personally come to mind instantly.

you know I have to say that post while a joke is probably the worst time to make a joke about that I will have to ask you to think about jokes before posting them :/. This is a thread about an actor alot of us really liked and it seems disrespectful.

Depression can affect anyone and it is very serious stuff and certainly no laughing matter.

So if someone comes to you for help, please listen to them honestly as you never know when you could be helping to save someone's life.